Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the New Darkside® Have Cookies?

Started by HoggieStyle, September 11, 2017, 01:48:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebignasty

Quote from: hawgon on September 11, 2017, 08:36:46 pm
What?  Seriously?  That is a pretty big tell there.  What did he say?

Only caught half an hour and he was taking a lot of calls, but opened the show laying the blame on the head coach and asking if this is where fans thought we'd be in year five.  Harped on how bad it is that a run first team can't run on TCU or field an offensive line.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: thebignasty on September 11, 2017, 08:30:54 pm
It's true, but it's already enough that Bo Mattingly is pumping the brakes on sunshine pumping.    I was a little surprised to be honest.

Yeah, he won't survive another spell of being the coach's lapdog. Barely survived it the first time.
This is my non-signature signature.

hawgon

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 11, 2017, 08:42:13 pm
Yeah, he won't survive another spell of being the coach's lapdog. Barely survived it the first time.

Well, he could have saved Bert some trouble if he had been the designated driver for the kicker the night before the game.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hawgon on September 11, 2017, 08:49:04 pm
Well, he could have saved Bert some trouble if he been the designated driver for the kicker the night before the game.

Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 11, 2017, 08:38:39 pm
Did anyone hear Schaffer today?

No. One can only assume he was already talking baseball though. Can't blame him.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.