Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Nice going Bama

Started by BigSexyHog, November 25, 2017, 05:03:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

you stupid worthless idiots.  Way to cost us our new coach (if the rumors are true)
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

N HOG

PORKULATOR

They're true as far as media leaks I've heard. Now take that with a grain of salt, but if Auburn wins, he isn't even an option.
We have to hire a coach in December. He wins today and he won't be available.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

Wait a week although AU could certainly beat UGa again.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

N HOG

Watching this game, why would anyone want Malzahn? He's certainly not good enough to coach Arkansas.

BigSexyHog

Bama is straight up getting that arse kicked.... They are laying down without a fight.  Coach Pel style laying down for a good bleed.   They must not want Gus to be our coach.... F you Satan

searkhogfan

BigSexyHog

Quote from: N HOG on November 25, 2017, 05:10:38 pm
Watching this game, why would anyone want Malzahn? He's certainly not good enough to coach Arkansas.

According to some retards in our fan base yes that is correct... Let that sink in.... Man we do have some stupid fans

+1 if I could

HawgPilot

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 25, 2017, 05:12:08 pm
According to some retards in our fan base yes that is correct... Let that sink in.... Man we do have some stupid fans

+1 if I could

You got that right!

Hogwaller

Maybe we can get Saban. They'll be ready to run him off if he loses.

N HOG

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 25, 2017, 05:12:08 pm

+1 if I could

The barrage of anti-Gus posts has been mind-boggling in stupidity.