Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I seriously think auburn is better than bama...

Started by Tweeter, November 25, 2017, 03:26:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweeter

They look more athletic than the tide. Call Norvell now  ;)

Count Hogula

Quote from: Tweeter on November 25, 2017, 03:26:41 pm

Auburn might be the best team in the country right now but, Gus can't coach / s

However, I'd rather have Norvell.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Cinco de Hogo

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 25, 2017, 04:24:32 pm
This thread explains why we need Gus Malzahn.

Gus is the obvious hire if he'd actually make the switch.  Norvell certainly looks like a very good plan B.

Neither will win us championships, but nobody will anyway.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 25, 2017, 04:26:24 pm
Gus is the obvious hire if he'd actually make the switch.  Norvell certainly looks like a very good plan B.

Neither will win us championships, but nobody will anyway.
In 20 years when this is a communist country that defeatist attitude will get you thrown in Lefortovo

ishankem

They look pretty evenly matched. I say it's a 1 point win by....take your pick

alohawg

Alabama is the better team, but I hope awburn wins and keeps their coach.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ishankem

Bama needs to keep hitting Aubie with tons and tons of Scarborough

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: alohawg on November 25, 2017, 04:38:54 pm
Alabama is the better team, but I hope awburn wins and keeps their coach.

I want AU to win a very close one today, because it hurts tOSU's chances of making the playoff.

Cinco de Hogo

November 25, 2017, 04:44:43 pm #11 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:00:08 pm by Cinco de Hogo
At one time Alabama was a much better team, right now in this game it's pretty evenly matched.  Bama has had lots of injuries and after all they still have Hurts at QB.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 25, 2017, 04:24:32 pm
This thread explains why we need Gus Malzahn.
I just wonder if Gus and his staff can recruit talent to Ark if he comes.  Recruiting to Auburn is way different than recruiting to Fayetteville and his schemes will require talent/speed and plenty of it.

Rayzback

If Kerryon is hurt, changes the game big time.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on November 25, 2017, 04:48:15 pm
I just wonder if Gus and his staff can recruit talent to Ark if he comes.  Recruiting to Auburn is way different than recruiting to Fayetteville and his schemes will require talent/speed and plenty of it.

We need an offense that depends on speed because we CAN get that.  Now there are still a lot of unanswered questions but I don't know who we could get that answers them any better than Malzahn.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Tweeter on November 25, 2017, 03:26:41 pm
Memphis newspaper reporting Norvell is going sign an extension

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 25, 2017, 04:28:21 pm
In 20 years when this is a communist country that defeatist attitude will get you thrown in Lefortovo
love this post
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

alohawg

Well, maybe Awburn is better or at least more tricky. Whatever, it is fun seeing tide fans concerned.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Granny fan

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: alohawg on November 25, 2017, 05:11:16 pm
Well, maybe Awburn is better or at least more tricky. Whatever, it is fun seeing tide fans concerned.

And this is the kind of stuff Arkansas HAS to do to overcome better defenses and it's exactly why BB failed.

Hoggy Hogalot

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

buldozer