Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I had a feeling

Started by mizzouman, November 24, 2017, 08:29:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

That the Hogs would come out guns blazing. Almost pulled it out. Played very well. I knew the 11 points were way too much.

Bubba's Bruisers

Yawn.  It was pillow fight between 2 bad teams.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HF#1

Y'all are welcome for the win we gave you
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

jst01

Seems like that game was a week ago. Got more important things goin on here than to dwell on games. It's coaching search time!

mizzouman

Quote from: jst01 on November 24, 2017, 08:32:00 pm
Seems like that game was a week ago. Got more important things goin on here than to dwell on games. It's coaching search time!
You will get a good one.

Sow’sEar

Don't take this the wrong way Mizzouman, but Arkansas should never, ever, in a million billion years lose to Missouri.  It just shouldn't happen.  Now on with the coaching search....

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Lulu Hog on November 24, 2017, 08:46:17 pm
Don't take this the wrong way Mizzouman, but Arkansas should never, ever, in a million billion years lose to Missouri.  It just shouldn't happen.  Now on with the coaching search....

Man, we really are delusional.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

mizzouman

No worries, but history would tell you otherwise.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: mizzouman on November 24, 2017, 08:58:49 pm

History doesn't mean much. We played most of our games against Mizzou during our weakest periods.  Our entire history is better than the years we've played the Tigers.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

jkstock04

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on November 24, 2017, 10:02:31 pm
History doesn't mean much. We played most of our games against Mizzou during our weakest periods.  Our entire history is better than the years we've played the Tigers.
If Bielema was to stick around, Mizzou would continue to own us.

Mizzouman...your posts on here come with a serious hint of a patronizing type of trolling. It's a complete joke, along with your wink wink post earlier today..if this exact same match up happened 10 times in a row Mizzou would win 8/10. Bielema is an awful coach...couldn't hold Odom's jock.

If we hire a real coach...which I think we will, your patronizing snippets will no longer be needed. The Hogs' culture looks like it's about to change to actually focusing on creating a winning program.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 24, 2017, 10:10:55 pm

As would the rest of the SEC.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Hollywood870

Quote from: mizzouman on November 24, 2017, 08:29:31 pm
That the Hogs would come out guns blazing. Almost pulled it out. Played very well. I knew the 11 points were way too much.
Congrats on the season. Helluva QB.

leroyhawg

No worries Mizzouman, as a fan base we are Delusional, I didn't think you guys would win more than 3 games this year but you've got a coach and some players.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

mizzouman

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on November 24, 2017, 10:02:31 pm
Ok. Have a great night.

TNRazorbacker

Oh gawd 🙄

mizzouman

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 24, 2017, 10:10:55 pm

Mizzouman...your posts on here come with a serious hint of a patronizing type of trolling. It's a complete joke, along with your wink wink post earlier today..if this exact same match up happened 10 times in a row Mizzou would win 8/10. Bielema is an awful coach...couldn't hold Odom's jock.

If we hire a real coach...which I think we will, your patronizing snippets will no longer be needed. The Hogs' culture looks like it's about to change to actually focusing on creating a winning program.
Sorry you feel that way. I do not and have not patronized anyone unless provoked. When I say the Hogs played well, I mean it. If you have a great win, I'll say so. 

I really thought this would be a close and tough. I have said as much. However, if you read it another way, then there's nothing I can do about that.   

mizzouman

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 24, 2017, 10:16:12 pm
Congrats on the season. Helluva QB.
If receivers would catch half of what they drop, numbers would be incredible. Again, I feel he is the best pure passer in the SEC. Still has lots to learn.

Calling All Hogs

The fact that we had to have guns blazing to almost pull off a win against Mizzou is a testament to the sad state of our program under Bielema.

mizzouman

Quote from: leroyhawg on November 24, 2017, 10:16:21 pm
No worries Mizzouman, as a fan base we are Delusional, I didn't think you guys would win more than 3 games this year but you've got a coach and some players.

Although true that the last 6 wins, hell all of our wins have come against bad teams, we have been blowing them out except for the fight today. It's all you can do. It's hard to win games no matter who you play.

Hogs need to get a coach that can utilize Cole Kelly because you guys have some players coming back.

leroyhawg

Thanks Mizzouman, enjoy the wins!
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

code red

I am embarrassed for the Arkansas Tradition to have to endure a season like this.  To not accept the 2 penalties is beyond comprehension.  I hate losing to inferior teams. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

micali

Quote from: leroyhawg on November 24, 2017, 10:16:21 pm
The back half of the schedule was in their favor. They played 6 crappy teams and won. Who hoo. In their bowl game, If they draw a team with a decent D they will lose. They have a good QB and a few good WRs and that's about it. I won't be rooting for them that's for darn sure.

Sow’sEar

What I said is not delusional completely.  I like Mizzouman and don't mean any disrespect but Arkansas should not regularly lose to Missouri.  Haven't we lost to them 3 of 4?  That's unacceptable.  We are a better program than Mizzou, and if we are losing 3 to them in any 4 year span then something is wrong. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 24, 2017, 08:31:41 pm
Yawn.  It was pillow fight between 2 bad teams, and one determined crew of officials...

FIFY ;)

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on November 24, 2017, 10:26:02 pm
The fact that we had to have guns blazing to almost pull off a win against Mizzou is a testament to the sad state of our program under Bielema.

You better have guns blazing against everyone if you want to win it all...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

GoldCoastHog

What history?! HahahahahahHa!!!!

jkstock04

Quote from: Lulu Hog on November 25, 2017, 07:23:03 am
What I said is not delusional completely.  I like Mizzouman and don't mean any disrespect but Arkansas should not regularly lose to Missouri.  Haven't we lost to them 3 of 4?  That's unacceptable.  We are a better program than Mizzou, and if we are losing 3 to them in any 4 year span then something is wrong. 
That's what you get with the Jeff Long and Bielema years. If changes weren't made we would've without doubt continued to lose to them.

Arkansas should not be an easy mark for Mizzou....but that's what we have become. Luckily there are at least a few people that want to see a different direction.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

mizzouman

ConHawg

Dang.  I clicked on this topic hoping someone was going to do a black eyed peas song parody..

I got a feeeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night...

Trying to keep it light with all the emotions and tempers flaring.

texas tush hog

Quote from: mizzouman on November 24, 2017, 10:18:55 pm
Ok. Have a great night.

Don't let them concern you. I think you have been classy for the last several years, unlike most of the posters on Hogville.

mizzouman

Quote from: ConHawg on November 25, 2017, 10:47:56 am
Dang.  I clicked on this topic hoping someone was going to do a black eyed peas song parody..

I got a feeeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night...

Trying to keep it light with all the emotions and tempers flaring.
I'm old so I would be thinking the Beatles

mizzouman

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 25, 2017, 12:53:43 pm

Don't let them concern you. I think you have been classy for the last several years, unlike most of the posters on Hogville.
Thanks. I don't.

Tony Perkis

Modern day Nostradamus.