Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching LSU's defense....

Started by code red, November 04, 2017, 10:18:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jst01

Yet you will still see and hear some saying "well LSU will be banged up from that emotional game, I can see the Hogs winning a close one..".   

WaltonCollege

But but but they're beat up lol. Honestly we might be more beat up after our game. CC knocked us around good.

GoHogs1091

LSU's Defense is mainly just Arden Key, Rashard Lawrence, and Devin White.

We won't be able to block Arden Key.

LSU though wasn't facing that great of an offense tonight.  I am not impressed with either Alabama's Offense or Georgia's Offense.

If Alabama or Georgia make it into the Playoff, they will need to be better offensively than they have been during the regular season.

Hogwild

Atlhogfan1

Different focus for LSU tonight than we could likely get.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ShadowHawg

Forget their defense. They are going to run it down our throat.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 04, 2017, 10:40:43 pm
Forget their defense. They are going to run it down our throat.

This is the mismatch. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hog47

I've said it once and I'll say it again, we're going to get out butts beat badly the next 3 games. And, if BB is our coach next year I'll be a repeat of this year maybe worst.

johnny cash

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

code red

If I was Kelley I would be worried about my well being Saturday.  They are going to bring the "fires of hell" on passing downs.  Our running game, I am afraid, will not get air borne next week.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: hog47 on November 04, 2017, 10:45:30 pm
I've said it once and I'll say it again, we're going to get out butts beat badly the next 3 games. And, if BB is our coach next year I'll be a repeat of this year maybe worst.
There is no doubt after today.  Our defense looks like they help the opposing ball carrier to the ground.  And....that is...if they catch him.

leroyhawg

God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

code red

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: code red on November 04, 2017, 11:06:05 pm
Tonight.

So you want to get rid of our coach, and replace him with a coach he has beaten the last two times they played,  with far less talent?   I see.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Calling All Hogs

We don't match up well with LSU. Their defense will limit our scoring and apparently our defense doesn't match up well with any team.

code red

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on November 04, 2017, 11:09:48 pm
So you want to get rid of our coach, and replace him with a coach he has beaten the last two times they played,  with far less talent?   I see.
I think the record is 2-2 that is far from dominant.  And if not for Bama softening them up it would be 0-4...we could do a lot worse.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

King Kong

Matt Canada hates Bielema. He will be looking to run up the score