• 388,838 Topics
• 22,007 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: We have fallen off the SEC map  (Read 3909 times)

porkrindjimmy

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
Re: We have fallen off the SEC map
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2017, 01:03:01 am »

Today game is what you get when a coaching staff has been told to start packing boxes.

No dude. This is what you get when a team thinks they won the super bowl last week, thinks they have a breather this week and can sit back and coast, get healthy, show nothing and diagram a couple of trick plays designed to confuse some Cajuns....but as usual, Bret was distracted by corn dogs and a tussle ensued. He was sunk like the Bismarck until TJ bailed him out.

It has been Bret's MO since he has been here. Wins a game, thinks he has solved the riddle and smiles, gloats, guzzles for the next week and then POW...right in the kisser sneaks up on him. Today he had a baller bail him out.

Same ole, same ole but Bret's giddyness after the game today tells me he hasn't been told a thing other than go get em Tigger......

PRJ

East Clintwood

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2017, 01:05:41 am »

I don't think that most of the assistants are  too stupid to realize on their own that this is a sinking ship and that their best bet is to try and find employment elsewhere.  They don't have to be told to see what's coming, whether it's this year or next.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Cinco de Hogo

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2017, 01:33:40 am »

NOOOOOO!  Donít use the term ďlynchingĒ with a brother on the site!  Dude, now the mods gonna shut this thread down!  And I like this thread!

Sorry!  I'd go back and change it but you done quoted it.

Farmer Hogget

• Varsity
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2017, 03:59:08 am »

Five years man five years.

What the hell does that even mean.  You haters throw out "Year 5" as if that means some sort of magic is supposed to happen.  It doesn't change the facts I listed.  These are all factors that explain easily the current situation of the team.  Everyone knows it except the haters.  But, these factors have to be considered in evaluating the team's performance and the coach.  Brett Beliema will not be fired.

jst01

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2017, 04:42:00 am »

What the hell does that even mean.  You haters throw out "Year 5" as if that means some sort of magic is supposed to happen.  It doesn't change the facts I listed.  These are all factors that explain easily the current situation of the team.  Everyone knows it except the haters.  But, these factors have to be considered in evaluating the team's performance and the coach.  Brett Beliema will not be fired.

A: your buddys name is Bret.
B: Bret himself said that year 5 is the year when it all has to come together and even he understands that.

East Clintwood

« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2017, 04:53:36 am »

To me it means that we've had 5 years to see what he can put on the field and it's been 5 years of crap.  He's failed.  Yes there have been injuries but that's part of the game.  You should have backups to take up the slack. Bert and his buddy Jeff both need to go.

Unfortunately, both will be here next year so we'll be treated to another year of the worst football in Razorback history.

Sundog

« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2017, 05:08:51 am »

I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the sink, but I have said since day one that Brett Bielma is not a leader. We are only going to get worse the longer he stays.

Iíve said the same from day 1 as well.  His style was NEVER going to work at Arkansas.  Him running his mouth made a national embarrassment out of the program; and the Bielemers justified him every step of the way.  Coaching turnover, missing on recruiting talent, hype, flip flops, throwing the ďAĒ, cute marketing ploys,  smoke/mirrors, hiding behind ďgradesĒ....yet, so many hogville goofballs couldnít see through Bertís blunders.   :puke::puke:

Sundog

« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2017, 05:15:39 am »

No dude. This is what you get when a team thinks they won the super bowl last week, thinks they have a breather this week and can sit back and coast, get healthy, show nothing and diagram a couple of trick plays designed to confuse some Cajuns....but as usual, Bret was distracted by corn dogs and a tussle ensued. He was sunk like the Bismarck until TJ bailed him out.

It has been Bret's MO since he has been here. Wins a game, thinks he has solved the riddle and smiles, gloats, guzzles for the next week and then POW...right in the kisser sneaks up on him. Today he had a baller bail him out.

Same ole, same ole but Bret's giddyness after the game today tells me he hasn't been told a thing other than go get em Tigger......

PRJ

You is correct on all fronts!  Bailed out, no less than the very player (Hammonds) Bert has overlooked.  Bert has in all likelihood so severely damaged the Razorback brand that I donít know who in their right mind would take the job!  On second thought, anyone confident enough in his abilities to actually take the job is probably exactly who we need.

atom hog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2017, 06:05:14 am »

To me it means that we've had 5 years to see what he can put on the field and it's been 5 years of crap.  He's failed.  Yes there have been injuries but that's part of the game.  You should have backups to take up the slack. Bert and his buddy Jeff both need to go.

Unfortunately, both will be here next year so we'll be treated to another year of the worst football in Razorback history.
Unfortunately, I think you may be right that we're stuck with the dynamic duo for another year and that we'll wish the team was as good as this year's dumpster fire.

hawgon

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2017, 06:29:09 am »

You really don't know Arkansas football if you think that your son wants to be back here next year in any way shape or form.  This is the SEC, his safety and security will literally be in danger if he comes back next year.  He will need to spend some of that money on personal security and guys to remove the for sale signs and dead possums that show up in his yard every night.

netteltonhog

• Senior
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2017, 06:40:49 am »

Folks there is a scheduled BOT meeting on November 8.  Jeffies contract currently expires on June 1 next year.  If an extension isnít announced after that meeting (which isnít likely according to most)I think both will be gone. The bigger question is who replaces Jeffie as AD.

bacon&eggs

• Senior
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2017, 06:45:01 am »

Razorback Football has become irrelevant in the SEC West and in the conference.
We are basically in competition with Ole Miss, Vandy, and Kentucky for best in the basement.

Dark Helmet Hog

• Now let's see how well you handle it...
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2017, 07:22:54 am »

Jeff Long thinks of everyone but himself as an ignorant mouth breather. He will burn the program to the ground before changing his predetermined course.

Cinco de Hogo

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2017, 09:06:10 am »

Well it doesn't mean year five it means five years so...

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2017, 09:36:04 am »

Jeff Long thinks of everyone but himself as an ignorant mouth breather. He will burn the program to the ground before changing his predetermined course.

Exactly....

PRJ

hawgon

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2017, 09:39:05 am »

He is already stirring the ashes and preparing to salt the ground at this point.  I don't think, they are going to let him hamstring the program for what could be decades.  Someone will step in and put a stop to it. 

The debt is too high.  The brand is in serious danger.

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2017, 12:20:17 pm »

Exactly....

PRJ

I don't think so quite yet, but I am very afraid that you are absolutely correct.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2017, 01:01:18 pm »

I don't think so quite yet, but I am very afraid that you are absolutely correct.

He is going to have to be prodded and pulled.

They are circling the wagons. They believe they can get through this. They have trotted out this morning with Jeff is in no trouble. Telling you to watch it, recruiting will suffer. Injuries....etc. I respect all these posters but they are flat out wrong if they think Jeff of his on Accord is going to run Bret off. He won't by himself.

Either some old men get pissed and stage a coup or Bret walks himself...I thought Bret might be getting close to that but yesterday after his interview with Chuck and then the presser, I believe he is dug in like a brown tick.....

PRJ

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2017, 02:47:24 pm »

He is going to have to be prodded and pulled.

They are circling the wagons. They believe they can get through this. They have trotted out this morning with Jeff is in no trouble. Telling you to watch it, recruiting will suffer. Injuries....etc. I respect all these posters but they are flat out wrong if they think Jeff of his on Accord is going to run Bret off. He won't by himself.

Either some old men get pissed and stage a coup or Bret walks himself...I thought Bret might be getting close to that but yesterday after his interview with Chuck and then the presser, I believe he is dug in like a brown tick.....

PRJ

I know a little something about being a pesky tick myself brother.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2017, 03:34:26 pm »

I know a little something about being a pesky tick myself brother.

Me Too!!!!

PRJ
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas