Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MIZZOU...

Started by Al Boarland, November 04, 2017, 02:37:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Boarland

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Al Boarland on November 04, 2017, 02:37:40 pm
Looking pretty stout.
Well I most definitely wouldn't use today's game as any particular ammunition for such. This is as bad a Florida team as I can recall ever seeing. They have totally "mailed it in. Now the real question is how miserable will their game be with FSU at the end of the season? May take the all time "rotten tuna smell" game.

sowmonella

This is what "losing the team" and "giving up" looks like.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: Al Boarland on November 04, 2017, 02:37:40 pm
Looking pretty stout.

With the problems Arkansas has giving up big plays, it may get out of hand.  Missouri obviously has the passing game going; they can run it also.

Al Boarland

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 04, 2017, 02:51:50 pm
Well I most definitely wouldn't use today's game as any particular ammunition for such. This is as bad a Florida team as I can recall ever seeing. They have totally "mailed it in. Now the real question is how miserable will their game be with FSU at the end of the season? May take the all time "rotten tuna smell" game.

You act like we're playing at a high level.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on November 04, 2017, 03:20:54 pm
With the problems Arkansas has giving up big plays, it may get out of hand.
Replace the word may with will, and I agree with you
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Al Boarland on November 04, 2017, 03:22:17 pm
You act like we're playing at a high level.
Wrong! Never said anything about the Hogs. I referred to Florida in this game. And don't tell me they haven't just given up. Whether or not the Hogs can do any better obviously only time will tell.

Tejano Jawg

A few games into this season, I said no one should say a Mizzou win is automatic. Now I'd call it a toss-up, and that's being optimistic.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork