Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by GunnerHawg70 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...I know that game is a ways away but ugh 😑
  • #2 by ipigsooie on 04 Nov 2017
  • Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...I know that game is a ways away but ugh 😑

Both
  • #3 by HogPharmer on 04 Nov 2017
  • Well the Gators do stink... We proved that last year.
  • #4 by The Hawg Marshal on 04 Nov 2017
  • Gators look horrible and are making Missouri look like playoff a team.
  • #5 by elksnort on 04 Nov 2017
  • Both
    THIS.
    Florida's defense is mentally broken down because their offense is so horrible but Missouri does know how to move the football
  • #6 by ricepig on 04 Nov 2017
  • Good thing we don't play UMass...
  • #7 by GunnerHawg70 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Gators look horrible and are making Missouri look like playoff team.
    Starting to look like a blowout in the making...Which leads me to believe that Hogs will be in trouble stopping Mizzou speed and aerial attack...
  • #8 by BDSCT51 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou going to light us up like a pinball machine I'm afraid.
  • #9 by Sed76 on 04 Nov 2017
  • That Missouri quarterback will torch our awesome 3-4 defense for 500 yards.
  • #10 by ModestoHOG63 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Yes AIRMISERY AIRLINES will smoke us and yes FLORIDA does suck.   I've counted this as a loss for some time now, our offense won't keep up nor the defense stop them.
  • #11 by GunnerHawg70 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Yes AIRMISERY AIRLINES will smoke us and yes FLORIDA does suck.   I've counted this as a loss for some time now, our offense won't keep up nor the defense stop them.
    Mizzou QB Lock is dang good QB on a crappy team but I'm afraid he's gonna set a NCAA record in single game passing against Hogs defense...makes me sick even thinking about it... :puke:
  • #12 by Smashmouth2004 on 04 Nov 2017
  • Bielema said you recruit your own problems and he has done just that!
  • #13 by HogPharmer on 04 Nov 2017
  • That Missouri quarterback will torch our awesome 3-4 defense for 500 yards.

You can't say that 500 yards will be "tourching" our Defense when that's the going SEC average against our D.
  • #14 by longpig on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou's no name HC is pretty dang good and Shannon is a burnout that sucked as an HC before he was a burnout. Gators won't come back. 
  • #15 by HogPharmer on 04 Nov 2017
  • What was the line on this game?
  • #16 by SoonerSooie on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou going to light us up like a pinball machine I'm afraid.

I have been saying this for several weeks. This does not bode well for the Hogs.
  • #17 by carolinahogger on 04 Nov 2017
  • Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...

Ya think?  Did you watch the game last season?
  • #18 by HogPharmer on 04 Nov 2017
  • Ya think?  Did you watch the game last season?

Only the first half... I thought we did pretty well...
  • #19 by ResIpsaLoquitur on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou's no name HC is pretty dang good and Shannon is a burnout that sucked as an HC before he was a burnout. Gators won't come back.

Gators trying to come back - 28 - 9 - Mizzou with a goal line stand to hold Fla to 3
  • #20 by The Hawg Marshal on 04 Nov 2017
  • Only the first half... I thought we did pretty well...
    Nice.
  • #21 by hawgon on 04 Nov 2017
  • What a TD catch by the Missouri receiver!! They are going to light us up.
  • #22 by Dark Helmet Hog on 04 Nov 2017
  • #23 by ResIpsaLoquitur on 04 Nov 2017
  • 35-9 Mizzou  :o
  • #24 by sir-pigs-a-lot on 04 Nov 2017

Tigers were -1(120) at time if kickoff. I think they opened -3
  • #25 by Paul on 04 Nov 2017
    .i got Mizzou-3
  • #26 by Ex-Trumpet on 04 Nov 2017
  • Didn't MoState score like 70 in the first half against Mizzou?  With all the talent in Fla, the fact the Gayters suck this bad is indefensible.

Swamp Donkey may be Hogs' next coach.
  • #27 by ResIpsaLoquitur on 04 Nov 2017
  • #28 by JackTNHogfan on 04 Nov 2017
  • Missouri gonna beat us by 30.  Lock is gonna look like a heisman candidate.  Lol
  • #29 by ResIpsaLoquitur on 04 Nov 2017
  • 42-9  ::)
  • #30 by TNRazorbacker on 04 Nov 2017
  • Missouri is going to break the scoreboard playing us. We do not match up well. I think we have our only SEC win this season. Thank God for Mississippi. 
  • #31 by Ex-Trumpet on 04 Nov 2017
  • Missouri gonna beat us by 30.  Lock is gonna look like a heisman candidate.  Lol

He's gonna have to wait his turn.
  • #32 by hawg1221 on 04 Nov 2017
  • I know I shouldn't rely on this info, but.. Both Arkansas and Florida played Texas A&M really close in losses and you have Missouri handing it to Florida. I don't know if that's a bad sign.
  • #33 by Vantage 8 dude on 04 Nov 2017
  • While I'm not totally sure about how good Missouri really is, I DO know that Florida stinks. They're barely going through the motions out there. Clearly waiting for the season to come to its merciful end. Can one imagine what a el stinko game that will be when the gators play FSU ??? Good gosh, that will be absolutely excruciating.
  • #34 by Atlhogfan1 on 04 Nov 2017
  • I know I shouldn't rely on this info, but.. Both Arkansas and Florida played Texas A&M really close in losses and you have Missouri handing it to Florida. I don't know if that's a bad sign.

Different weeks. Different mindsets and focus.  Impossible for a team to play with same focus and emotion every game.  A big reason upsets happen.   Florida players not focused at all.  Mizzou offense is dangerous though. 
  • #35 by The Hawg Marshal on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou has some really good offensive talent. But Florida just seems like they don't really care to be there.
  • #36 by elksnort on 04 Nov 2017
  • Mizzou has some really good offensive talent. But Florida just seems like they don't really care to be there.
    It happens to good defenses when their offense is so bad.
    Florida will get a new coach and win again. What's our AD going to do?
    I know. For another redundant thread.
Pages:
Actions