Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Auburn OC on Aubie

Started by 3BoarsDown, July 30, 2013, 10:04:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

Andy Bitter (@AndyBitterVT)
Posted at July 29, 2013, 6:39 PM on Twitter
"Loeffler: "I was a really bad coach last year, and it wasn't because I got dumb overnight. Recruiting is the world." #Hokies"

A shot at Gus' recruiting?

Pulled(PP)pork

Cheezit held him back of course....

PP

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on July 30, 2013, 10:04:29 am
Andy Bitter (@AndyBitterVT)
Posted at July 29, 2013, 6:39 PM on Twitter
"Loeffler: "I was a really bad coach last year, and it wasn't because I got dumb overnight. Recruiting is the world." #Hokies"

A shot at Gus' recruiting?

So the talent that is on the Plains wasn't really much talent after all?  8)

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Solomwi on July 30, 2013, 12:44:18 pm
I interpret that as being the wrong style OC for the talent that had been recruited in. Or maybe he means he's always been dumb. I dunno.
look who returns, bet still on?

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Solomwi on July 30, 2013, 01:39:54 pm
Yep, as soon as you send in your money.
I aint sending nothing to no one but of my choosing

PP

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Solomwi on July 30, 2013, 03:37:37 pm
Ditto

YOU are the one mouthing off on someone else's board.

Put your money where your mouth is and send in your money to a Mod of your choice!  8)

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Sounds like he believes the recruited players at Aubbie weren't good enough to win.  Except the records indicate the recruited players added up to some pretty high levels like in the top 20 and better.  Don't know what to think of that.  And I cannot ever remember Auburn having players not capable of putting up wins to a higher degree than they displayed last year. 

I suspect Aubbie was much like us last year.  The over all coaching staff wasn't much good and prehaps those particular individuals didn't mesh as a staff.  I do not believe our last years staff was as bad as their record if you take them 1 at a time and put them in a different situation.  We'll get to see if my thought are correct as many of those coaches have new gigs with different peers.

However, like most tweets, you can take the useless use of words and turn it into just about any thought process you choose.  I truly believe a group of Accountants created tweeting just to prove that its not only numbers you can twist to your liking.

During this offseason summer, tweeting has offered some entertainment in that we here on Hogville get the opportunity to see some of our own wet their pants over and over drooling over the latest tweeting drivil.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: Solomwi on July 31, 2013, 10:17:34 am
It's just as much my board as it is yours pal.

I never claimed it to be mine. I am a guest.

I merely pointed out that YOU are a guest here and should act accordingly . It's their house, so their rules.

So are you going to back up your talk or not?  8)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 31, 2013, 06:39:43 am
YOU are the one mouthing off on someone else's board.

Put your money where your mouth is and send in your money to a Mod of your choice!  8)
Haven't you learned yet? Solomwi is really just filled with baloney. There's a reason his REAL name is salami.

hawgeathawg

Seems everyone but Aubies knew there would be a death spiral after the "Cam-pionship". Added NCAA scrutiny made it impossible for them to, ahem, recruit at normal levels. That plus Malzahn's inability to develop a servicible QB has led to the current state of affairs on the Plains. I wouldn't blame Loeffler, though. He was probably used to working with players recruited to play in an actual "college" offense.