Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggest game in the Dan Mullen era

Started by 3BoarsDown, September 04, 2012, 08:28:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

in Starkville this weekend.

If he can finally beat a SEC West team other than Ole Mess he's very likely to start the season 5-0. Their schedule sets up that they'd be looking at 6-1 or 7-0 when they roll into Tuscaloosa.

Aubie will be fighting to make a bowl game if they lose on Saturday. Cheezmuffin is in serious danger of a 1-4 start.

Pudgepork

easily the biggest.  He has to beat somebody other than ole miss.   The product he put
on the field last year was not exciting(unless you love to watch them lose,  hand raised here), inept, and really was one of the least competitive teams I've seen from MSU

Pudgepork

on the other side,  how big is it for aubie?  sets the tone for the rest of the season?

NoNC4Tubs

Pudgepork

I hope its a fight to the programs deaths to see who wins 5th and 6th place in the SECw

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Pudgepork on September 04, 2012, 09:34:51 am
on the other side,  how big is it for aubie?  sets the tone for the rest of the season?

It'll likely set the tone for both teams this season.  If MSU wins, they very well could be 7-0 going into Alabama, and Auburn could very well be 1-4 going into Ole Miss. 

greasy_corner

Baby steps guys...they've got to be able to get out of the tunnel w/o falling all over themselves before we can hope they take down a SECW foe.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Calling All Hogs

Starkville is a tough place to play. Hopefully they finally get an SEC win not Ole Miss.

Aston Martin 8 dude

I agree it's particularly big for DM. However, when some of your players stumble and fall coming out of the endzone smoke before last week's game I have to say you better get your mojo on fast!!