Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daily Auburn blotter

Started by 3BoarsDown, August 22, 2012, 07:58:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

the machinist

hey honey badger,wanna party?

hawgwash

Darn!  Just when I thought we had our best shot ever to win the Fulmer Cup!

The_Boot_stops_here

doesnt really look like a kid that will be sorely missed

MacHog19

I'm sure TIGGER will blame Alabama for this incident.

tusksincolorado

No... he will come up  with something like pruning the bush makes the whole plant stronger or some $MU-BARN Crap.

I can hardly wait.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hog_Fink

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: galactivation on August 23, 2012, 12:35:49 am

It looks like that kitty cat tat has a tat on its' tongue....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on August 22, 2012, 09:13:32 pm
doesnt really look like a kid that will be sorely missed

All a part of his plan to transfer to Jonesboro.....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

NoNC4Tubs

This is the kid that started the argument with the shooter at the party where three people were killed. Also, is/was a witness in the things leading up to that trailer park robbery.

He is definitely an "auburn man"!  8)

T I G E R

Oxbaker

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 22, 2012, 07:58:04 pm
WR Deangelo Benton suspended indefinitely:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/auburn_suspends_receiver_deang.html
I must have missed the part about a law being broken, only saw a violation of team rules.  Glad Chiz holds those guys to a higher standard than the law.  A senior with 14 career catches.  Don't know how AU can replace that kind of offensive production.  I thought this was the kid that was going to end up at Arkansas a couple of years ago.

Pudgepork

Quote from: Oxbaker on August 23, 2012, 08:23:23 am
I must have missed the part about a law being broken, only saw a violation of team rules.  Glad Chiz holds those guys to a higher standard than the law.  A senior with 14 career catches.  Don't know how AU can replace that kind of offensive production.  I thought this was the kid that was going to end up at Arkansas a couple of years ago.

nobody can match aubies payscale ox.   no matter what aubie paid him, you didn't
get your moneys worth, unless aubie is happy with press clippings.

3BoarsDown

Quote from: T I G E R on August 23, 2012, 08:14:59 am
Who?

Just another highly touted recruit that didn't pan out at Aubie. That's what happens when you have a staff that recruits off Rivals rankings.

Dropkick

Auburn won't need receivers anyway if Frazier is the QB.

NoNC4Tubs

Aston Martin 8 dude

August 23, 2012, 12:51:59 pm #16 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:54:42 pm by Aston Martin 8 dude
Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 22, 2012, 07:58:04 pm
WR Deangelo Benton suspended indefinitely:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/auburn_suspends_receiver_deang.html
What's the big deal? The only news is that this kid happens to be named the winner of the "thug of the day". Classic remark: "We have standards and expectations". In other words, "we have standards, expections and requirements that each player show he's a thug and bad citizen at every opporunity"- HC Geno Cheezwhiz.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 23, 2012, 07:03:23 am
It looks like that kitty cat tat has a tat on its' tongue....................

Nope, that's a hit of acid...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

T I G E R

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 23, 2012, 08:44:04 am
Just another highly touted recruit that didn't pan out at Aubie. That's what happens when you have a staff that recruits off Rivals rankings.

You got me there. Auburn has a higher percentage of highly ranked kids that don't pan out than does Arkansas. But then again, when you're Arkansas and have no highly ranked kids to begin with, it's easy to not lose any.

Aston Martin 8 dude

August 23, 2012, 03:22:30 pm #19 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:35:20 pm by Aston Martin 8 dude
Quote from: T I G E R on August 23, 2012, 02:28:59 pm
You got me there. Auburn has a higher percentage of highly ranked kids that don't pan out than does Arkansas. But then again, when you're Arkansas and have no highly ranked kids to begin with, it's easy to not lose any.
Doesn't matter when none of your criminals can either quality, stay out of trouble, or keep their grades up. Then again, many of your guys can accomplish all three at the same time. Must be all that crazy night life over in Opelika and the trailer parks around campus.

BTW who the heck needs to win the power ball lottery? All you have to do to become a multimillionare is to become a bail bondsman around the AWbarn program.

870hogfan

Quote from: Dropkick on August 23, 2012, 09:02:36 am
Auburn won't need receivers anyway if Frazier is the QB.

You mean Kodi Burns 2.0??

Hog_Fink

it must be rough being an Auburn fan.... playing little brother to Alabama & Saban.
living in the past w/ Cam.... don't get down though, i'm sure there's plenty of chik-fil-a chicken for you guys in Atlanta year after year.

Mrcoolhog55

Go Hogs Go beat all teams this year.

tusksincolorado

Why does $MU-BARN lose to Arkansas more often than not?

tusksincolorado

T I G E R

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 24, 2012, 12:20:57 am
6 and 4 the last 10 years......HAWGS.

Arbitrary time periods are for losers.

However, Auburn has won 2 SEC titles in those 10 years. Feelsgoodman

hawgeathawg

Quote from: T I G E R on August 15, 2012, 06:21:59 pm
In their first three years at current schools:

Nick Saban, Alabama (** counting vacated wins for cheating)
7-6**, 12-2, 14-0 (2-1 bowl record, 1 NC) = 33-8
vs teams ranked 1-10 = 3-4
vs teams ranked 11-20 = 5-1
vs teams ranked 21-30 = 1-0
vs unranked teams = 24-3

Gene Chizik, Auburn
8-5, 14-0, 8-5 (3-0 bowl record, 1 NC) = 30-10
vs teams ranked 1-10 = 4-4
vs teams ranked 11-20 = 3-2
vs teams ranked 21-30 = 3-1
vs unranked teams = 20-3

Discuss

This is about as arbitrary as it gets.

Quote from: T I G E R on August 24, 2012, 12:29:40 am
Arbitrary time periods are for losers.

I concur.

Quote from: T I G E R on August 24, 2012, 12:29:40 am
However, Auburn has won 2 SEC titles in those 10 years. Feelsgoodman

We're not concerned with the quality of men that you feel.

3BoarsDown

T I G E R

Quote from: hawgeathawg on August 24, 2012, 06:25:22 am
This is about as arbitrary as it gets.

I concur.

We're not concerned with the quality of men that you feel.

FAIL

Chizik has only been at Auburn for 3 years, dumbass. Nice try though.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Did you ever get your pickup out of the lake?

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Hog_Fink

we'll see how auburn does this year... i think they're headed in the wrong direction & i don't think chizik has too much longer there.

hawgeathawg

Quote from: T I G E R on August 24, 2012, 08:27:19 am
FAIL

Chizik has only been at Auburn for 3 years, dumbass. Nice try though.

Wow. Name-calling? Did I touch a nerve? Or did my 10 year old hack your account and post this. Sounds like something he would say.

1.) Anyone who thinks there is a comparison between Chizik and Saban is delusional.

2.) See number 1.

T I G E R

Quote from: hawgeathawg on August 24, 2012, 09:57:37 pm
Wow. Name-calling? Did I touch a nerve? Or did my 10 year old hack your account and post this. Sounds like something he would say.

1.) Anyone who thinks there is a comparison between Chizik and Saban is delusional.

2.) See number 1.

1.) Can't deny the stats.

2.) You ARE a dumbass. The most factual thing in this thread.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: T I G E R on August 25, 2012, 09:09:30 am

But why you mad?

PP

hawgeathawg

Quote from: T I G E R on August 25, 2012, 09:09:30 am

Hey, I'd be a little angry too if all I had to show for those highly-ranked recruiting classes was an 8-5 record last season.

Or if the only bait I could come up with to troll an opposing teams message board was some asinine attempt (with arbitrary stats) to compare Chizik with Saban.

As for the name-calling, sticks and stones. That's not how I roll, but if it makes you feel like a bigger man, please continue.

Don't worry little tigger, one day your name will again be included in the conversation with the rest of the big boys in the SEC West.

NoNC4Tubs

Maybe he's upset because another one of his tiggers has checked into the AU Police Department CellBlock 8)

hawgeathawg

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 25, 2012, 11:30:30 am
Maybe he's upset because another one of his tiggers has checked into the AU Police Department CellBlock 8)

Either that, or no one told him 36 was a play.

3BoarsDown

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 25, 2012, 11:30:30 am

It's literally daily with negative news surrounding that program. Will be a tough blow if they lose Dismukes for Clemson.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/ncaa/08/25/auburn-center-arrested.ap/index.html

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 25, 2012, 01:43:25 pm
It's literally daily with negative news surrounding that program. Will be a tough blow if they lose Dismukes for Clemson.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/ncaa/08/25/auburn-center-arrested.ap/index.html

Probably suspended for the opening series...because he didn't know Public Intoxication was against Team Rules.  8)