Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nervous time for the Aubies

Started by 3BoarsDown, August 13, 2012, 02:42:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

The NCAA won't brush things under the rug when you are having a normal 8 win season:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/08/13/reuben-foster-ncaa-investigators-to-meet-with-auburn-5-star-lb-recruit/

Jacquay Williams is the next to get questioned...kid from GA taking classes in Mobile, AL to get eligible:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/08/13/georgias-no-1-wr-signee-waiting-on-ncaa-approval-to-report-to-auburn/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Sure seems like a coach or someone that used to be in their program is tipping some people off.... :)

Oxbaker

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 13, 2012, 02:42:18 pm
The NCAA won't brush things under the rug when you are having a normal 8 win season:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/08/13/reuben-foster-ncaa-investigators-to-meet-with-auburn-5-star-lb-recruit/

Jacquay Williams is the next to get questioned...kid from GA taking classes in Mobile, AL to get eligible:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/08/13/georgias-no-1-wr-signee-waiting-on-ncaa-approval-to-report-to-auburn/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Sure seems like a coach or someone that used to be in their program is tipping some people off.... :)
My favorite part was when Foster's mother said the whole family is going to get AU tattoos.  Classy, very classy.

3BoarsDown

Quote from: T I G E R on August 13, 2012, 02:46:29 pm
Big time schools don't like it when you take the best players right out from under them. Of course, Arkansas fans would know nothing about that.

You are right, Bama is big time.

lookinupthehill

Quote from: T I G E R on August 13, 2012, 02:46:29 pm
Big time schools don't like it when you take the best players right out from under them. Of course, Arkansas fans would know nothing about that.

Hey!   Did you ever get your cookie??

Pudgepork

you are so right,  lol.    Tell me,  when did it work out that you actually got the best
players?    I know Toilet Paper U got some players perceived to be pretty good but how has that worked out for ya?   1 good year out'a dyer but hhmm,  I wonder if he's talking?

T I G E R

Quote from: Pudgepork on August 13, 2012, 04:35:03 pm
you are so right,  lol.    Tell me,  when did it work out that you actually got the best
players?    I know Toilet Paper U got some players perceived to be pretty good but how has that worked out for ya?   1 good year out'a dyer but hhmm,  I wonder if he's talking?

Come see me when your team actually achieves something notable.

870hogfan

August 13, 2012, 05:07:40 pm #6 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:11:24 pm by 870hogfan
Quote from: T I G E R on August 13, 2012, 04:57:25 pm

LOL! at this tool...

Roadrunner

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 13, 2012, 02:42:18 pm

Actually it's the AHSAA that has been in contact regarding Foster, NOT the NCAA.
Bit of a difference there.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: T I G E R on August 13, 2012, 04:57:25 pm

Investigative wise?

Or a tainted BCS Championship.

You better scurry on back to the West Georgia Plains.......The Dumpster is really beginning to stink.

A......GAIN!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

T I G E R

Quote from: Roadrunner on August 13, 2012, 06:01:33 pm

Actually it's the AHSAA that has been in contact regarding Foster, NOT the NCAA.

Yet another swing and miss. LMAO @ 3boars

Guess it's just part of the master plan huh

870hogfan

Quote from: T I G E R on August 13, 2012, 08:49:37 pm
Yet another swing and miss. LMAO @ 3boars

Guess it's just part of the master plan huh

38-14

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Roadrunner on August 13, 2012, 06:01:33 pm

Any reason why his mother said it was the NCAA?
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Roadrunner

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

T I G E R

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 13, 2012, 09:30:16 pm
Any reason why his mother said it was the NCAA?

"They [the NCAA] are talking with Reuben and me. They want to make sure there was nothing illegal done to get us down here, or anything like that.

She said they. The reporter presumed NCAA.

tusksincolorado

Why is $MU-BARN always under the microscope?

Is it because of your towel waving freak?

WILL CLINTON

When contacted around 1 p.m. Monday, Reuben’s mother, Anita Paige, was asked directly if she was meeting later in the day with the NCAA and she replied, “Yes, how did you know?”

This is actually what I was talking about. I know it said that later in the day it was reported High School, but how do you get NCAA mixed up with Alabama High School?

Doesn't seem like it is going to affect much.  At the worst waiting till January to enroll.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: 870hogfan on August 13, 2012, 09:21:10 pm

38-14

Still a bit embarrassed that we only won by 24. I guess anyone is entitled to have an off day now and then.

T I G E R

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 13, 2012, 09:58:45 pm

Why is $MU-BARN always under the microscope?

Is it because of your towel waving freak?

It's nothing new. Being sandwiched between Bama and their state media, Georgia and their state media, Florida and their state media and Tennessee and their state media makes the road somewhat bumpy at times, especially when you start taking recruits that those schools covet.

That's why you see stuff like yesterday get blown totally out of proportion and misrepresented in the media.

Not as glamorous as blaming a towel waving freak, so carry on with your drivel.

Dumb ole famrboy

What is the standing on Auburn and the basketball point shaving?

T I G E R

Quote from: Dumb ole famrboy on August 14, 2012, 09:47:01 am

Like the rest, much ado about nothing.

Dumb ole famrboy

Quote from: T I G E R on August 14, 2012, 09:53:56 am
Like the rest, much ado about nothing.

Are you saying the investigation has officially concluded and the charges were dropped?

Scott7703

Quote from: CallMeHog on August 14, 2012, 01:56:24 am
Still a bit embarrassed that we only won by 24. I guess anyone is entitled to have an off day now and then.

Its funny that tiger or ox never address the beatdown they took this past year. Instead continue clamoring on about how they get away with cheating.

T I G E R

Quote from: Dumb ole famrboy on August 14, 2012, 10:19:25 am
Are you saying the investigation has officially concluded and the charges were dropped?

What charges?

T I G E R

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 14, 2012, 10:55:23 am
Its funny that tiger or ox never address the beatdown they took this past year. Instead continue clamoring on about how they get away with cheating.

At least we don't blame refs.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: T I G E R on August 14, 2012, 11:09:16 am
At least we don't blame refs.

Photos don't lie.

I guess the towel waving freak distracted the official.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: T I G E R on August 14, 2012, 09:29:39 am
It's nothing new. Being sandwiched between Bama and their state media, Georgia and their state media, Florida and their state media and Tennessee and their state media makes the road somewhat bumpy at times, especially when you start taking recruits that those schools covet.

That's why you see stuff like yesterday get blown totally out of proportion and misrepresented in the media.

Not as glamorous as blaming a towel waving freak, so carry on with your drivel.

Bama, Georgia, and Florida I can understand.....but Tenner is a reach.
Don't feel so picked on, your drivel is just as boring....I am sure somewhere in all that smoke lies the truth to convict $MU-BARN

And yes, next to the Newest Freak in the SEC.....Yost, your BOY the Towel Waver is a criminal freak.

tusksincolorado

They have a Basketball Team?

Calling All Hogs

In order for Auburn's basket team to be involved in point shaving wouldn't they have to intentionally hold down the score? They already do such a good job of that it is hard to imagine them doing it any better.  :)

Aston Martin 8 dude

Yes, it's that time again. With the start of school just around the corner the sheep, cattle, goats and other critters are becoming nervous about the "gentlemen" down on the plains coming back from summer break. It's an annual rite of passage that guys attending AWbarn will once again begin dating the various animals in the area.

Dumb ole famrboy

Quote from: CallMeHog on August 14, 2012, 11:51:53 am
In order for Auburn's basket team to be involved in point shaving wouldn't they have to intentionally hold down the score? They already do such a good job of that it is hard to imagine them doing it any better.  :)

It would be funny except one of the games under suspicion was against Arkansas and the Razorbacks didn't cover.