Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama loses a 5* to Aubie, the next day Scout

Started by 3BoarsDown, July 13, 2012, 06:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: T I G E R on July 16, 2012, 09:19:39 am
He jumped over a fence with 3 buddies, obviously intent on stealing a swimming pool. Such a thug. I wonder why none of the other guys were arrested.

I'll give you Auburn guys an A+ for your consistency.  You guys would make great communists -- always touting the party line, and never letting the truth get in the way of it.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

secneahog

He jumped over a fence with 3 buddies, obviously intent on stealing a swimming pool. Such a thug. I wonder why none of the other guys were arrested.

I live in Southern Miss, and after talking to a big booster from Auburn he informed me that Auburn set M.Dyer up in a apt for free, gave him cash.
This guy I talked to btw also had a NC ring on his finger for that Scam season...

Now why in the world would that guy lie to me?...

Your school makes me sick... :puke:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Virgil

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on July 13, 2012, 06:02:04 pm
upgrades 2 of their committs to 5 stars.

Love how that works.

Well they are winning national championship(s)!!!  Saban has a lot of recruits play in the NFL so the bump wouldn't surprise me. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

T I G E R

Quote from: secneahog on July 16, 2012, 09:36:45 am
I live in Southern Miss, and after talking to a big booster from Auburn he informed me that Auburn set M.Dyer up in a apt for free, gave him cash.
This guy I talked to btw also had a NC ring on his finger for that Scam season...

Umm, you do know that football players at all SEC schools get stipends to pay for room and board when they live off campus, right? Your Auburn buddy trolled you pretty good.

secneahog

Quote from: T I G E R on July 16, 2012, 10:04:39 am
Umm, you do know that football players at all SEC schools get stipends to pay for room and board when they live off campus, right? Your Auburn buddy trolled you pretty good.

I guess you missed the last part ...where I said you guys gave him cash.
You can try and sound all savy, but this guy broke it down..
Your school is CHEATERS..  So go find some more juco kids you can PAY for to win.

And on Dyer look at where hes  at now..and ur OC.
You guys sold out for one winning year..pathetic
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

T I G E R

Quote from: secneahog on July 16, 2012, 10:11:40 am
I guess you missed the last part ...where I said you guys gave him cash.
You can try and sound all savy, but this guy broke it down..
Your school is CHEATERS..  So go find some more juco kids you can PAY for to win.

And on Dyer look at where hes  at now..and ur OC.
You guys sold out for one winning year..pathetic

Oh but of course. The NCAA must've totally missed that part were Dyer was living in an apartment with 3 other players, but couldn't justify how he paid for his quarter of the rent. You will believe what you want to believe. I question whether you have ANY friends, let alone an Auburn "booster" one.

Copper Beach Townhomes in Auburn, AL (where Dyer lived with other football players).... $425 a month furnished. Split that up 4 ways if you can.

rljjr

Quote from: T I G E R on July 16, 2012, 11:09:20 am
Oh but of course. The NCAA must've totally missed that part were Dyer was living in an apartment with 3 other players, but couldn't justify how he paid for his quarter of the rent. You will believe what you want to believe. I question whether you have ANY friends, let alone an Auburn "booster" one.

Copper Beach Townhomes in Auburn, AL (where Dyer lived with other football players).... $425 a month furnished. Split that up 4 ways if you can.

Holy crap. Is it a hole? Hard to imagine $425 these days, but I'm stuck in the DC market.

T I G E R

Quote from: rljjr on July 16, 2012, 11:23:40 am
Holy crap. Is it a hole? Hard to imagine $425 these days, but I'm stuck in the DC market.

I have no idea. Most everything is a hole compare to East Destin.

Oxbaker

Quote from: secneahog on July 16, 2012, 09:36:45 am

Hey, I think I know the guy you spoke with.  Does he have a really bad limp from his time in the adult entertainment business?  If the same guy, he was probably just pulling your leg.  He cray cray. 

870hogfan

Why in the heck do the Arbarn trolls get to post in the Recruiting forum?

Huds_HawgTide

So i did notice on espn top 150 that they only have 7 five star recruits listed and three of them r auburn commits
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: T I G E R on July 16, 2012, 08:32:56 pm
Does ESPN list Montravious Adams as a 5*?

nope adams is like two or three spot outside looking in...but there are usually 15 to 20 five stars a yr so he would def be when and if they expand...he is listed  a top ten player
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Oxbaker

Quote from: tophawgwatcher on July 16, 2012, 06:16:33 pm
So i did notice on espn top 150 that they only have 7 five star recruits listed and three of them r auburn commits
I have to ask the obvious question here.  Why would an Arkansas fan be looking at the list of 5 stars on a recruiting site?  Sort of like a man with no hands glove shopping.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Oxbaker on July 13, 2012, 08:03:45 pm
Oh oh. Dee Liner is planning on visiting Arkansas?  Hope the catfish isn't too much to overcome for AU. 
I loved your' silence due to the sucktitude of your team last year.. I look forward to more of the same...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on July 13, 2012, 07:00:49 pm
No conspiracy, it is how recruiting works. If Bama doesn't have a highly ranked class then the scouting service loses potential paid members because nobody pays to get premium content on low ranked classes.
The scouting services lose potential paying members? Well perhaps but the same thing certainly can't be said about the tiggers. They ALWAYS have more than enough members (alums, fans, and staff) willing to pay!

870hogfan

Quote from: Oxbaker on July 17, 2012, 09:07:13 am
I have to ask the obvious question here.  Why would an Arkansas fan be looking at the list of 5 stars on a recruiting site?  Sort of like a man with no hands glove shopping.

Auburn can keep beating Arkansas in recruiting rankings and Arkansas will beat them on the field..

lumphog

;
Quote from: 4windshawg on July 17, 2012, 12:32:39 pm
I loved your' silence due to the sucktitude of your team last year.. I look forward to more of the same...
He's TALKIN while he can  ;D

cerdoman

They got under their salary cap at Auburn and had some money that was freed up after Gus, his prize running back transferring and Cam left. Their is talk about one day paying athletes some money, some suggested around 3 to 5 hundred dollars. Auburn players didn't like that because they would have to take a cut in pay.

Fan1958

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 16, 2012, 09:27:59 am
I'll give you Auburn guys an A+ for your consistency.  You guys would make great communists -- always touting the party line, and never letting the truth get in the way of it.

Or Democrats
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

mhuff

I think if Liner is strong enough to steal a cement pond, we oughta recruit him harder..... plus his two buddies. ;D

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

MissippHog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 14, 2012, 12:13:21 am

But he'll be fine -- he's headed to Auburn.  Three years and several arrests later he'll be All-SEC, I'm sure.

18 months and counting until arrival in Jonesboro.