Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Hall says it's personal

Started by 3BoarsDown, October 20, 2011, 12:59:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JethroB.

rude1

This guy is a perfect example of where the two programs are right now. He wasn't good enough to merit meaningful playing time here, but he is a starter there. Hope Nutt continues to build that program off CBP castaways.

Marshfieldhog

Hall needs to be at arkansas tech or uca..he has no business in the Southeast Conference..of course, ole miss doesnt either.

Calling All Hogs

If he considers this year at Ole Miss "all good" I'd hate to see what he considers bad.

Hootiethehog

when i worked for the paper, i interviewed matt. it was his senior year with the cyclones, and i remember thinking he seemed like a decent guy, just maybe not very bright. and this statement pretty much confirms my assumptions
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Justifiable Hogicide

Nutt has always loved sending out his players to talk smack against his "enemies" for him.

Catfish Joe

Quote from: mrp on October 21, 2011, 01:24:48 am
Epic my friend.....truly Epic.

For some reason I wanna say he played 7th grade in Murfreesboro, Ar
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

10thPlanet

Don't know Matt or his family, but they wouldn't be first in line to get sucked into Nutt's act. Nutt, is the probably one of the greatest snake oil salesmen in history. I wish Matt would have taken it personal, stayed and worked hard.

plumbhog

Quote from: hogdogcrazy on October 20, 2011, 02:15:50 pm
Really?  Smack talk from an Ole Miss player?  Reminds me of a pomeranian trying to intimidate a Doberman.
We have a Pomeranian that almost killed a  Doberman a while back!
We just knew that Dobi was gonna choke to death before the Pom got loose.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

DEVIL DOG HOG

Hall got mad because he wanted to paint and CBP wouldn't let him.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

riccoar

I don't remember any of the Springdale kids talking smack when they left, and hell, everyone wished they would have.  Matt's comments I'm sure are a result of Nutt's constant reminder this time of year at practice of just how badly his ego was stepped on.

Piggage

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 20, 2011, 04:02:07 pm

Hall mat.

This qualifies as a mat hall ... but it's not a very wally hall.

Hawg Balling

The Kid

Quote from: Piggage on October 20, 2011, 03:58:00 pm
Um, Corliss Williamson? Russellville hasn't exactly been known as a football school anyway. We were 0-10 more than once in my years in that school system.

Punter Greg Horne did okay. Bet he would come in handy at Ole Miss now.

Field Goal Kicker Greg Horne went 0-3 against Texas in 1985.

Result? 15-13 loss to Texas @ Fayetteville.

Texas never reached the end zone and still won with FIVE field goals.
Let's get the train back on the tracks.

TexHog188

It's not personal, it's personnel.  And Ole Siss is lacking both players and coaching.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

RedRock

It's personal for everyone, dumba$$ Hall!  It's about to get real personal because your boy Nutt is about to get canned.