Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Hall says it's personal

Started by 3BoarsDown, October 20, 2011, 12:59:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

it's just too bad he's freakin horrible:

"I play as hard as I can against everyone we face, but this game Saturday, it's different," said the 6-9, 340-pounder who sat out the 2010 season due to NCAA transfer rules. "This one is personal and it's a game I have been looking forward to since I transferred.

"I know a lot of the players and we are still good friends. They were not the reason I left," he continued. "It will be fun to compete against them. It will be a lot of fun and I'm sure we will all be trying to prove something to the other."

Hall won't speak of Petrino, even when prodded.

"I'm not going to get into all that, it's water under the bridge. I just had my reasons for leaving there," Matt stated. "It's all good now that I am here.
"

OtterHog

HF#1

Saturday, he and his team will be nothing more than a mudhole of which we stomped.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

razorback3072

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on October 20, 2011, 12:59:53 pm

"I play as hard as I can against everyone we face, but this game Saturday, it's different," said the 6-9, 340-pounder who sat out the 2010 season due to NCAA transfer rules. "This one is personal and it's a game I have been looking forward to since I transferred.

"I know a lot of the players and we are still good friends. They were not the reason I left," he continued. "It will be fun to compete against them. It will be a lot of fun and I'm sure we will all be trying to prove something to the other."

"I'm not going to get into all that, it's water under the bridge. I just had my reasons for leaving there," Matt stated. "It's all good now that I am here.
"

Of course he won't speak of it.  He couldn't hack it in a real offense so he went to OM. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Hoggish1

So, it's personal with this guy?  (Earth to Matt:  It's always personal, this game of football...)

El Puerco

idochog

Whatever dude, admit you couldn't hack it with a real coach and a real offense
I love Jesus!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

beansandtaters

"I'm not going to get into all that, it's water under the bridge. I just had my reasons for leaving there," Matt stated. "It's all good now that I am here AND LOSING EVERY SEC GAME THAT I PLAY IN FOR COACHES WHO DON'T MAKE ME WORK ANY HARDER THAN I, A TITTYBABY, WANT TO.
"

Fixed it for him.

HamHands

His coach's stupid comment about KD makes it personal to our player's too.
One day at a time.

HoginIllinois

"

Robert Thomas would like to be your friend.

The Hogfather

The Boar War

"It's personal"  but it's also "water under the bridge"?

"It's all good now that I'm here."  What is all good?  You comfort level.  I'm sure Ole Miss fans are glad to hear that one of their linemen thinks "it's all good" in the midst of a nine (going on ten) SEC game losing streak.

idochog

I love Jesus!

Choctaw Hog

"

So, if he plays as hard as he can every game what exactly is he going to do differently?

COCHISE

Why attack the kid? Looks to me like he handled the reporters "prodding" with class.

yraciv

Quote from: OtterHog™ on October 20, 2011, 01:01:14 pm
Who is Matt Hall?

Their starting OL from Russelville. All reports I heard were he was down right horrible here and would have never seen the field, followed Nutt. Their a family of huggers, and his brother is down there redshirting now. He does have tee size of a SEC lineman though.

kingofdequeen

Who is Matt Hall?

Dude from De Queen that was Gulf South Basketball Player of the Decade, 2000-2010.

Word, son. 

HF#1

Quote from: yraciv on October 20, 2011, 01:14:43 pm
Their starting OL from Russelville. All reports I heard were he was down right horrible here and would have never seen the field, followed Nutt. Their a family of huggers, and his brother is down there redshirting now. He does have tee size of a SEC lineman though.

You'll have to excuse Otterhog, he doesn't know shat.  I think he is a lil "slow".
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Johnny America

I had honestly forgotten about him.
God is not real.

Next1_04

Origianlly from Dardanelle, moved to Russellville for the exposure.

SDZ_Hog

so, he is pretty much mad because he was "promised" a starting job but didn't produce?

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 20, 2011, 01:18:23 pm
Origianlly from Dardanelle, moved to Russellville for the exposure.

moved to Oxford b/c he's got a huge vaj.

HF#1

Quote from: kingofdequeen on October 20, 2011, 01:19:52 pm
moved to Oxford b/c he's got a huge vaj.

lol.  When we gonna play golf again hooker?

Tusks

October 20, 2011, 01:21:10 pm #25 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 02:20:18 pm by nutted
Hey Matt, are you enjoying the 4-8 season the webels are having.

Too bad you couldn't hack the pressure of real football.....you would have played in a BCS Bowl game had you stayed with the Hogs.

Hugs are great but they dont get you to the top 10...a SECCG or a BCS bowl game or a BCSNC.  You might not even get a bowl or be ranked the entire time you're at OMU......but you got your hugs and was luved and was never yelled at or had to play through an injury.

I hope it ends up like Mitchell.....he had to offer his son to the UA just so he could come back and live.

Maybe you'll find a nice home down in Hattisburg or Meridian MS.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The Hogfather

kingofdequeen

Quote from: hogfan#1 on October 20, 2011, 01:20:45 pm
lol.  When we gonna play golf again hooker?

mayne, whenever.  prolly gonna play sunday with Matt Hall (the good one).

dhornjr1

I wonder if it will be "all good" if Ole Miss scrapes up $6 million to fire Hall's buddy-coach and brings in a hardass disciplinarian who doesn't give a rip about being his friend.

HawgTide

OtterHog

October 20, 2011, 01:32:35 pm #30 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:36:34 pm by OtterHog™
Who is Matt Hall?
Quote from: yraciv on October 20, 2011, 01:14:43 pm
Quote from: hogfan#1 on October 20, 2011, 01:15:35 pm
You'll have to excuse Otterhog, he doesn't know shat.  I think he is a lil "slow".

jgphillips3

Quote from: dhornjr1 on October 20, 2011, 01:27:04 pm
I wonder if it will be "all good" if Ole Miss scrapes up $6 million to fire Hall's buddy-coach and brings in a hardass disciplinarian who doesn't give a rip about being his friend.

True that. Maybe they would just follow Nutt to Possom Bottom Community College or whatever lower level, people helping school he goes to next.

havok

Hall says it's Personal...  So what??

..Petrino & Co..will say is it's all Professional.  Like the kind of Football, the Players at Ark will enjoy after a Deep strong education into real football, taught & gathered under Real Professional Offensive coaches.

Agent of Chaos

I've known the Halls for years, and they are great people. The mom, dad, and two sons are Huggers in the most extreme way. The sister, however, is a Hog fan and not a hugger. She's the smart one, lol.

Matt and Mitch are good kids, but they drank that "people heppin" koolaid. Which is sad, but they aren't the first, nor will the be the last, to get swept up in the Nuttrageous RahRah.
You know the thing about Chaos.....it's fair.

http://halftimehennessy.com/

Hogdude72

"
Fine..........let's face it-it's personal. I just look forward to his "friends" making it very personal this Saturday.

98hogs

He couldn't hang is the reason he left

Grunt

i think this is the guy i studied frame-by-frame couple years ago in first game. The guy he was supposed to block had disrupted the play 'fore this fat boy got out of his stance.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

idochog

Quote from: 98hogs on October 20, 2011, 01:39:59 pm
He couldn't hang is the reason he left

exactly, and he couldn't handle the coach telling him that and having to work hard to earn a spot.
I love Jesus!

Hogdude72

Quote from: SDZ_Hog on October 20, 2011, 01:18:45 pm
so, he is pretty much mad because he was "promised" a starting job but didn't produce?
Yeah, I suppose he didn't get the CBP's memo that if you're not the best at your position you don't start. Too bad for him.

BartlettTNHOG

Well, apparently Mr Hall and his family arent very sharp. He could have gone to UCA and had a better shot at a conference championship and/or a national championship, (ask Nathan Brown, former stud UCA QB from Russellville) and if it didnt work out there, he could have transfered back to AR Tech, and not had to sit out a year.

GO FREAKIN HOGS !!!!!!!!!!

hogfan064

BartlettTNHOG

He wasnt good enough to play for BP

98hogs

Quote from: hogfan064 on October 20, 2011, 01:47:47 pm
Robert Shields son?
Nope, Robert Sheild's son is a Great kid that runs cross country.   No talking about folks family unless it's MOTHO

BartlettTNHOG

OM`s football program is essentially equivalent to an FCS program. The Hogs should treat them (and beat them) as such.

HF#1

colt-45

The fact that he got a release to an SEC West school tells you all you need to know about the quality of player he is.

DeltaBoy

Hall will get PUNKED by Willys D this week.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OtterHog

HawgnCorona

Matt is a loser. He couldn't hack it...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

OtterHog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on October 20, 2011, 02:00:16 pm
Are you stupid?  If so, then you are in the right place.

I will kick you in the nerts, sir.