Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being a Rebel 101...

Started by 3BoarsDown, August 28, 2011, 10:44:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

tusksincolorado

The students will be too drunk to remember all that!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

beasley

That was the dumbest things i ever seen.  :o
Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
Vince Lombardi

Burt B.

Simple Swineman

Did anybody notice the prank that one of the students pulled? Some dude dressed like a black bear during the whole video. Hilarious!!! Seriously, how did they not notice that? A black bear! What a hoot!

Hogwop

"the second down "defense" this is really easy you just shout "defense" as loud as you can"...with instructions like these you'd think this was their first year fielding a football team
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Pulled(PP)pork

Im confused, I thought they were Black Bears?

PP

Torqued pork

Suddenly those deafening cowbells at MSU make perfect sense.

Mrcoolhog55

Why can not they get their mascots right, one minute rebel, then the next minute black bears, which is it ole miss???

Hawgrox

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on August 28, 2011, 04:59:55 pm

....with Christopher Walken as their head coach.

regi

waynespur21

What the hell is up with the Rebel this and that, with a Bear.

UNLV is still the Rebels? So..??

Ole Miss is juss' ignant'

Tusks

dont they know that if you're in the stadium 40 minutes before kick off.....is a MAJOR buzz kill!
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hoghelmet14

they are gonna sing their fight song after each score.... all three times this year!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

... and only during their (used to be) rent a wins!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

theFlyingHog

Home field advantage is locking arms and swaying? bunch of friggin retards.....

kodiakisland

August 29, 2011, 02:11:26 am #16 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:59:42 am by kodiakisland
I'm looking forward to watching the BYU - Ole Miss game on Sat before the hogs play.  I lived on the Air Force Academy for 4 years and saw BYU play several times.  I don't know if they can handle a lower level SEC team, but they are well coached and smart.  Should be a good game.

Will watch to see if the crowds a swaying at the end.  Betting they're not.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

ThrillaHog

theFlyingHog

Quote from: kodiakisland on August 29, 2011, 02:11:26 am
I'm looking forward to watching the BYU - Ole Miss game on Sat before the hogs play.  I lived on the Air Force Academy for 4 years and saw BYU play several times.  I don't know if they can handle a lower level SEC team, but they are well coached and smart.  Should be a good game.

I look for BYU to stick it to em! I really have no idea what kind of team they have this year, but weren't they pretty good at some point in the last few years?

hawgeathawg

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on August 28, 2011, 04:59:55 pm

No doubt...

3BoarsDown

BYU's passing attack should light the Black Bear secondary up.

RAF

Does anyone else roll their eyes when that doofus calls OM's fight song "the best in the SEC"?  I wasn't even aware that they had a fight song... and it sucks.

go hogues

So, according to HDN (and their whole fan base, really), OM has the greatest tradition, yet they had to produce this craptastic piece to let their fans know how to behave on game day?

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on August 28, 2011, 10:44:20 am
Haha.

Are they really a SEC school?

Yes, but with a sandlot level coach.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: beasley on August 28, 2011, 12:46:48 pm
That was the dumbest things i ever seen.  :o

That was the gayest thing I have even seen. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BigSexyHog

My money is on BYU... Hope Sonic is stocked up cause the coaching staff will be busy after the game.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

RazorBassin

That is a pretty comical video, sad, very sad.  But they get a D for effort...Ol HDN gonna have them Reb, er, bears, er Hotty Toddys fired up!  I hope BYU puts 50 on em!

Hogdude72

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on August 28, 2011, 05:04:56 pm
Why can not they get their mascots right, one minute rebel, then the next minute black bears, which is it ole miss???
They change mascots so fast it just messes you up.

Jborohog09

Quote from: jj1121 on August 29, 2011, 12:45:09 pm
That is a pretty comical video, sad, very sad.  But they get a D for effort...Ol HDN gonna have them Reb, er, bears, er Hotty Toddys fired up!  I hope BYU puts 50 on em!

FIFTY!!!!!

ADAM_713

I love how during their fight song the students have cards because they don't even know it.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

Hogdude72

Quote from: IdontgiveAdam_713 on August 30, 2011, 08:34:07 am
I love how during their fight song the students have cards because they don't even know it.
Well it's more and more obvious that OM is styling its program after TAM. First we use the term "12th man" and now we link arms and sway. What next: a collie as ANOTHER new mascot?

Sivad

Quote from: beasley on August 28, 2011, 12:46:48 pm
That was the dumbest things i ever seen.
Taking their cues from the head coach.

jmiller337

Please tell me there is nothing like this on the internet for our program! It looked like the host walked off at the end knowing how ridiculous and pathetic this production seemed.
The definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.
Government interventions create unintended consequences that lead to calls for further intervention, and so on into a destructive spiral of more government control.
- Ludwig von Mises

Jimmy