Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Slive to make a 12:30est announcement

Started by 3BoarsDown, July 20, 2011, 11:13:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OtterHog

Farrestor

King Of DeQueen's Brilliance:
Man of the Silver Mountain - Live in Munich - 1977 - youtube it.

it eventually rolls into a slow blues jam with Dio sounding incredible.  Blackmore just eff's around most the time, dazzling as always.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

OtterHog

I'm convinced we have the best coach in the game.

If you disagree then @#%$ you.

Farrestor

Knile will KILL this year just wait and see  ;D

it eventually rolls into a slow blues jam with Dio sounding incredible.  Blackmore just eff's around most the time, dazzling as always.

Arkapigdiesel

CBP thinks the D will skull drag opponents this year.  My paraphrase of his words.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hawgndodge on July 20, 2011, 01:16:26 pm
yes they are, wasn't real happy about that.
RM offered/suggested some new ones :)

OtterHog

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on July 20, 2011, 01:21:29 pm
CBP thinks the D will skull drag opponents this year.  My paraphrase of his words.

That's pretty accurate paraphrasing.

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: BloodRedHog on July 20, 2011, 01:30:27 pm
He is kind of dry, but I still love him
I don't want a charming public speaker, I want a coach that's a winner.  We have that.

HF#1

Petrino is allsum.  That's all anyone should have taken from that.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Farrestor

Thanks so much Hawndawg You did awesome on the updating.

Arkapigdiesel

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

OtterHog

July 20, 2011, 01:43:16 pm #64 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:45:25 pm by OtterHog™
Knile is still 18 years old.

That's sick.

He will be worth a foturne if he stays healthy.

Jack The BN

Quote from: BloodRedHog on July 20, 2011, 01:30:27 pm
He is kind of dry, but I still love him

He's dry because his head is in the game, instead of making a show of himself.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

Reservoir Hog

Quote from: hawgndodge on July 20, 2011, 01:38:04 pm
and Petrino is done.  whew.  that was kinda tough to keep up with.  hope everybody can make sense of what i wrote.  i didn't really worry about spelling because I was just trying to type fast.

+1 for the updates thanks! Can't watch at work. Will you be doing the players too?
WPS!

OtterHog

This just in... Danny Kanell is a moron.

That is all.

IronHog

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 01:47:52 pm

That is all.

Idiot.

Does he really think Arkansas is going to struggle to score points?

I could play QB and we'd score on most teams.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

OtterHog

Quote from: IronHog on July 20, 2011, 01:49:21 pm

Idiot.

Does he really think Arkansas is going to struggle to score points?

I could play QB and we'd score on most teams.

He has obviously forgotten several moments during his playing days, or he might be a little more lenient.

GuvHog

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 01:47:52 pm

That is all.

I agree the guy isn't very smart. He gives no credit at all to the Hog Defense.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

OtterHog

OMG the #$%&#$% ESPN lady just called him Kniles to his face.

ESPN loses more credibility every day.

pigfunk

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 01:50:52 pm
He has obviously forgotten several moments during his playing days, or he might be a little more lenient.
So cud the guy in your avatar!

OtterHog

Quote from: pigfunk on July 20, 2011, 01:53:46 pm
  So cud the guy in your avatar!

Outlaw Country wouldn't be Outlaw if they didnt get fitshaced to the point of forgetting half their careers.

IronHog

Quote from: GUVHOG on July 20, 2011, 01:52:17 pm
I agree the guy isn't very smart. He gives no credit at all to the Hog Defense.

The guy hasn't watched much Hog football.

The Hogs OT's don't hafta be dominate......just get in the way on enough plays the skill players can do their thing.

The skill talent on this team is simply going to overwhelm the weak and unprepared.  Too fast, too deep, too experienced.

OtterHog

Quote from: hawgndodge on July 20, 2011, 01:54:24 pm
i'm in my office and i just screamed out "his name is KNILE MF DAVIS, not KNILES you heifer.

They will know his name soon enough.

Patience.

OtterHog

Brian "I couldn't hold John Elway's jockstrap" Griese said Lattimore was clearly the #1 back in the SEC going it to 2011.

I know the guy is talented, but how can you honestly put anyone above Knile after last year, considering he didn't start full-time til the 4th-5th game???

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

These guys on ESPNU are COMPLETE MORONS.  You'd think ESPN would like their "experts" to do their homework.  At least learn what the SEC's leading rusher's FRIKKEN NAME IS!!  The biggest idiot of the group actually said that Arkansas' offense was almost exclusively through the air.  REALLY?!  How did our RB lead the league in rushing yards????????????
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

texas tush hog

Alright get out the staight jacket but I believe this defense gives up less than 200 points.

OtterHog

Quote from: texas tush hog on July 20, 2011, 02:00:21 pm
Alright get out the staight jacket but I believe this defense gives up less than 200 points.

I hope you're right.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on July 20, 2011, 01:59:38 pm
These guys on ESPNU are COMPLETE MORONS.  You'd think ESPN would like their "experts" to do their homework.  At least learn what the SEC's leading rusher's FRIKKEN NAME IS!!  The biggest idiot of the group actually said that Arkansas' offense was almost exclusively through the air.  REALLY?!  How did our RB lead the league in rushing yards????????????
What team were they watching?

OtterHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 20, 2011, 02:02:38 pm
What team were they watching?

I'm convinced that ESPN clowns don't watch anything but Big 12 and Big Ten games.

IronHog

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 01:58:47 pm
Brian "I couldn't hold John Elway's jockstrap" Griese said Lattimore was clearly the #1 back in the SEC going it to 2011.

I know the guy is talented, but how can you honestly put anyone above Knile after last year, considering he didn't start full-time til the 4th-5th game???

Lattimore quit vs the Hogs.

If Spurrier uses him like he did last year he might not make it to his senior year.  That was wrong.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 01:58:47 pm

Knile is still under the radar a little, I believe due to the fact last year most of the hype/publicity surrounding our offense was on Ryan and our passing game.

I think Lattimore is an awesome running back, as is Richardson at Bama.  Both of those guys are the focus of their offenses.

But the rest of the country is going to discover 'the rest of the story' this year about Knile Davis.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Arkapigdiesel

Griese was moronic enough to state that we didn't run the ball last year and only passed.  Frickin morons.

OtterHog

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on July 20, 2011, 02:09:20 pm
Griese was moronic enough to state that we didn't run the ball last year and only passed.  Frickin morons.

He likes boy parts.

Laughing Hog

Great job Hawgndodge found out it was on EspinU a little late, came in at the question of how hard is the sec w, so I appreciate it.

On another note, the Espin talking heads are still being boneheads about us for the most part. They really are on missions to promo their favs. Guess we'll just have to kick EVERYONES a..., uh, butts thoroughly to eliminate the excuses they use with us and get them on board with us.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

SpanHog

Quote from: texas tush hog on July 20, 2011, 02:00:21 pm

200 pts. in 12 games, 13, or 14?  I think Bama/Ark will ultimately decide the West and I'm reaching for the cardinal kool-aid right now.
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: IronHog on July 20, 2011, 02:04:27 pm

Lattimore quit vs the Hogs.

If Spurrier uses him like he did last year he might not make it to his senior year.  That was wrong.

I don't know about that.  I believe he was hurting and just had all of that fun he wanted.  I think that's a little different from 'quitting'.

And you're right.  Even though they won the East, I felt last year was one of his worst play calling years ever.  He had a lot of weapons to use, and chose to simply wear down that great back over there.

If he does again this year, I predict Lattimore will spend more time injured and off the field.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HF#1

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 20, 2011, 02:05:14 pm
Knile is still under the radar a little, I believe due to the fact last year most of the hype/publicity surrounding our offense was on Ryan and our passing game.

I think Lattimore is an awesome running back, as is Richardson at Bama.  Both of those guys are the focus of their offenses.

But the rest of the country is going to discover 'the rest of the story' this year about Knile Davis.

He's still running on Ole Miss. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

OtterHog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on July 20, 2011, 02:23:56 pm
He's still running on Ole Miss. 

Masoli still says the best team didn't win that game.

Just FYI.

Reservoir Hog

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 02:25:38 pm
Masoli still says the best team didn't win that game.

Just FYI.

I had a friend/LSU fan say this to me after we beat them... It was pathetic
WPS!

IronHog

Quote from: Reservoir Hog on July 20, 2011, 02:28:41 pm

Nutt's team was actually still putting up a good fight at the end of the game.

Both of LSU's lines were done.  They were physically and mentally defeated by the end of the 4th quarter.

OtterHog

Quote from: Reservoir Hog on July 20, 2011, 02:28:41 pm

The corndogs are very humble aren't they?

PonderinHog

Quote from: OtterHog™ on July 20, 2011, 02:32:02 pm
The corndogs are very humble aren't they?
Especially after they've been "battered!"

SpanHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 20, 2011, 02:35:10 pm
Especially after they've been "battered!"

and have giant wooden tongue depressers jammed up their...  8)

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

SpanHog

PonderinHog

Quote from: SpanHog on July 20, 2011, 02:36:46 pm
and have giant wooden tongue depressers jammed up their...  8)
Voila!  Corndogs!   LMAO!

Arkapigdiesel