Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Lee back to college football?

Started by 3BoarsDown, January 02, 2011, 09:55:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

Wonder if he has a spot available with the Black Bears?

Lombardi also said that Sparano would have to find a new offensive coordinator and probably a new quarterbacks coach to aid the progress of Chad Henne.

Quarterbacks coach David Lee might return to the college ranks.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/miami-dolphins-tony-sparano-concedes-his-job-is-1154781.html

The Hawg Marshal

Looks like Ole Miss may be getting a new OC. bwahahaha

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Sivad

There's always a room available for that "genius" in the Nutthouse.

RazorsEdge

"When you get a chance to get a David Lee on your staff, you can't pass that up."

RAF

There was a thread about this on NAFOOM yesterday or the day before.  Oh, I hope its true.

RazorTexan

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on January 02, 2011, 09:55:51 am
Wonder if he has a spot available with the Black Bears?

Lombardi also said that Sparano would have to find a new offensive coordinator and probably a new quarterbacks coach to aid the progress of Chad Henne.

Quarterbacks coach David Lee might return to the college ranks.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/miami-dolphins-tony-sparano-concedes-his-job-is-1154781.html

He has a new offense called the "Crazy Pig".
Texan by choice, Razorback by the grace of God.

Democrats quit telling lies about the right and we will quit telling the truth about you

Big Papa Satan

Torqued pork

January 02, 2011, 04:19:15 pm #8 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:22:09 pm by Bubbaswinestein
Being tethered by stupidity keeps Nutt going in circles. It's as amusing to watch as seeing a dog or cat chase a spot made by a little red laser light. You know it's wrong, but you can't help but laugh.

EasyB

I bet Chizit hires him to be a Co-OC with Gus.  That's what a smart coach would do.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: EasyB on January 02, 2011, 07:11:59 pm
I bet Chizit hires him to be a Co-OC with Gus.  That's what a smart coach would do.

He would if Lee had a pimp steering talent to him, like Gus does.

Burt B.

David Lee part three. Hmm.. Go figure..I guess the oxfart hardware stores need to up their order of ladders and blocks. Maybe the team motto can be "one hearbeat".

hogtag

Better bet Chizit his been talking to some other OC to replace Gus. Just like HDN did after Gus was talking to other HC about jobs with out telling him about it. And now Chizit.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

pigbacon

Quote from: hogtag on January 02, 2011, 08:26:22 pm
Better bet Chizit his been talking to some other OC to replace Gus. Just like HDN did after Gus was talking to other HC about jobs with out telling him about it. And now Chizit.

Where did you get your info?  It's not like Nutty didn't shop around for other gigs himself while "lovin' the helmet".  So what if Gus shopped around. That would have been smart. Not that I think that's how it went down though.

Justifiable Hogicide

Ha.
Doubt that the return of David "Retread" Lee to the Nuttcase's MSM offensive juggernaut is striking much fear among the SEC West defensive coordinators.

hogtag

January 03, 2011, 02:07:13 pm #16 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 02:32:35 pm by hogtag
Quote from: pigbacon on January 03, 2011, 01:21:13 am
Where did you get your info?  It's not like Nutty didn't shop around for other gigs himself while "lovin' the helmet".  So what if Gus shopped around. That would have been smart. Not that I think that's how it went down though.

18 mill. buy out. CBP is here to stay. Maybe Gus will learn from Bobby about staying at a great program instead of HDN.  lol

WPS :razorback: