Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerrell Powe has decided to turn pro

Started by 3BoarsDown, December 04, 2010, 02:33:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

where reading and writing won't be necessary.

regi

Excuse #1 for Nutt's 2011 season. ".......you lose a Ju rell Poe, its a killer"

Hogman2

Quote from: regi on December 04, 2010, 02:39:06 pm
Excuse #1 for Nutt's 2011 season. ".......you lose a Ju rell Poe, its a killer"
Classic comment from a QB killer!

RAZ FAN

should have left before this season. He's 23 and will be 24 in the spring.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

PonderinHog

Sivad

"That's what hurts."
The moron is so predictable.

EasyB

Has Ole Hootie come in for the "hard sell"?

Powe isn't smart, I bet the Hooter flips him. 

The Boar War

Get ready for a new lowest score on the Wonderlic.

Vince Young would be proud.

jbcarol

He was trying to find Powe last Monday after the presser, extension, team meeting and all.

jbcarol

Note Nutt's comments: He's so close to graduating. I hope he makes the right decision and gets that degree.

Rzbakfromwaybak

He should have signed with Auburn.....he would have been one immediately....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: jbcarol on December 05, 2010, 08:02:58 am
Note Nutt's comments: He's so close to graduating. I hope he makes the right decision and gets that degree.
"That's what you hate, players making bad decisions, bad decisions."

farmhawg

Quote from: The Boar War on December 05, 2010, 08:01:51 am
Get ready for a new lowest score on the Wonderlic.

Vince Young would be proud.
Do they have an oral wonderlic? Maybe someone can read it to him?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

JackJohnson

Quote from: RAZ FAN on December 04, 2010, 04:24:40 pm
should have left before this season. He's 23 and will be 24 in the spring.

He is a SIXTH year junior this year.  he would have been a SEVENTH Year senior next season!!  They are trying to get Lockett a 6th year next year- they would have had 6th and 7th year seniors on their "DLINE next year- yet somehow someway im sure dale would have used the youth excuse

like others in this thread have said, there is NO DOUBT that at some point next season hootie will mention powe's name and something about him not being there hurt(s) them