Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starting OL Rishaw Johnson booted from Ole Miss

Started by 3BoarsDown, September 09, 2010, 05:02:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

rumor is he was caught stealing, kinda ironic with Masoli now there.

Former Hog committ Josh Tatum looks to be his replacement (I've heard he's awful).

Not good for an already terrbile Oline.

Pulled(PP)pork

the sun is shining bright and strong through that magnifying glass Nutty has given the AD

PP

Buff

Rocktownhog

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on September 09, 2010, 05:02:37 pm

Former Hog committ Josh Tatum looks to be his replacement (I've heard he's awful).

oh the irony
GO HOGS!

RAF

If true, someone needs to check him for tire tracks.

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on September 09, 2010, 05:02:37 pm

Who announced his commitment after a moving quote from Markeson " I want to be part of you. Do you want to be part of me?". Which is officially the creepiest recruiting pitch ever made. But none the less it must have been quite a proposal since tatum is an Ole Miss Webel.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

Hog on the Hill

hogfan74

3BoarsDown

This guy (Bo Bounds) twitter page says Markeith Summers and Brandon Bolden may be involved in whatever went down as well.

http://twitter.com/bobounds

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Nutt isnt man enough to kick Bolden off the team. Its his best running back. Whatever he did you can be assured a slap on the wrist and he'll be back on the field this weekend.

jbcarol

after a little silent treatment ... multiple private and public apologies ... more
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

beansandtaters

This is not very "people helping"! You know rishaw needed ole miss more than ole miss needed him.

Welcome Rebs. You've gone from one of the best to one of the worst o-lines in the sec in three seasons. Congrats on those excellent recruiting classes!

Pulled(PP)pork

at this rate, we may never see OMBD and Rebelbruiser again ........

PP

TomasPistola

His players are into the Helping themselves business.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on September 09, 2010, 06:17:44 pm

Nutt helps those who helps thyselves.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

3BoarsDown

Something went down (Update):

LBer Brandon Sanders has been suspended indefinitely from the Rebels.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Pulledpork on September 09, 2010, 06:16:32 pm

PP

From your keyboard to God's ears.

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on September 09, 2010, 06:23:19 pm
Something went down (Update):

LBer Brandon Sanders has been suspended indefinitely from the Rebels.

I think its safe to say the team has officially let go of the rope. There will be a new coach in Oxford in a matter of days.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

RAF

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 09, 2010, 06:53:07 pm
I think its safe to say the team has officially let go of the rope. There will be a new coach in Oxford in a matter of days.
Nah, the fanbases is claiming he was "a cancer".  Poor rubes.

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: dxf04 on September 09, 2010, 07:13:02 pm
Nah, the fanbases is claiming he was "a cancer".  Poor rubes.

Well if he was a cancer the team should improve for a win over Tulane. I dont see that happening right now.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 09, 2010, 07:26:18 pm
Well if he was a cancer the team should improve for a win over Tulane. I dont see that happening right now.
Suddenly their schedule looks tough for them, huh? lmao
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 09, 2010, 05:38:32 pm
Who announced his commitment after a moving quote from Markeson " I want to be part of you. Do you want to be part of me?". Which is officially the creepiest recruiting pitch ever made. But none the less it must have been quite a proposal since tatum is an Ole Miss Webel.
yikes!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RAZ FAN

When are the players at Ole Miss going to learn, you can break federal or state laws just not team rules. jeeesh ;)

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: TomasPistola on September 09, 2010, 06:17:44 pm

Gee....maybe one of them helped themselves to Hooties labtop? 

Nutts probably mad because the playbook for both pass plays was on it.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

3BoarsDown

Appears Johnson and Sanders stole another students credit card. There is rumored to be video of Johnson using the card to buy gas for other player's cars, Bolden and Summers are two of the players.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on September 10, 2010, 08:30:11 am
Appears Johnson and Sanders stole another students credit card. There is rumored to be video of Johnson using the card to buy gas for other player's cars, Bolden and Summers are two of the players.

Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of "As the Hootie Turns."
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

hoghiker

Lord, Nutty seems to have conjured up a perfect little storm.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 09, 2010, 05:38:32 pm

"I wanna be on you"

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Filthy_McSwine

Quote from: wocraig on September 10, 2010, 08:43:34 am
Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of continuing soap opera,  "As the Hootie Turns."

fixt

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: Pulledpork on September 09, 2010, 06:16:32 pm

PP
We couldn't hope to be so fortunate.

Hogman2

DID HE call Nutt a DORK? Did he steal Nutt's cell phone and check the calls made and TEXTED? Did he turn down Danny's ice cream treat?

tbhogfan

Josh Tatum was redshirted in 2008 and "did not see action" last year.    He is a big kid, but unless he has really been hitting the weights, running and laying off the fried chicken, could best be described as a bit on the pudgy, rotund side.  He is not especially fast, and is probably the poster person for "2 star recruit."

Here is is OM bio: http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tatum_josh00.html

Go Hogs!

RazorBacker215

Quote from: jbcarol on September 09, 2010, 06:18:51 pm
Nutt helps those who helps thyselves.

Do you mean, that if someone helps them self to a laptop that ain't theirs then Nutt will help them? That makes him an accomplice doesn't it?

Justifiable Hogicide

AD Boone better get his calculator out, Danny Nutt is going to completely bust their Sonic budget in the first month.

farmhawg

Quote from: Hogman2 on September 10, 2010, 01:03:26 pm
DID HE call Nutt a DORK? Did he steal Nutt's cell phone and check the calls made and TEXTED? Did he turn down Danny's ice cream treat?
He's a Burger King man...
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!