Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Ingram's bling

Started by 3BoarsDown, August 10, 2010, 08:22:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

BAMAPERRY

I doubt very seriously that's his bracelet.

The Realist

It was widely reported that his dad went to Michigan State and Michigan when he was a senior asking for a minimum of $50k for Lil Mark's signature.  Ironic that his dad ends up in prison for white collar crimes?  He was told to GTFO and he ironically ends up at Alabama...The same Alabama where rich retired businessmen take Julio Jones and others on "fishing trips" only to claim they had no idea Julio Jones played football.  Also remember Dre Kirkpatrick's whip?  Nobody from Gadsden or wherever he is from is driving a fat charger at the age of 18. 

I don't really care if schools cheat (refer to Charles Barkley's stance on the SEC for my opinion) but I laugh at Bama fans because they are the most adamant fans in the world that EVERYTHING they do is on the up and up...Which is comical because they have been caught cheating more than any team in the nation
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

BAMAPERRY

Michigan never offered Ingram. Someone sounds jealous.  :)

LL COOL HOG

Before passing blame "Stars" are loaned jewelry all the time.  A Heisman Trophy winner could borrow jewelry from most Jewelers in the country who have no affiliation with agents or booster. Don't mean to sound positive or anything.

jbcarol

What about pre-existing relationships?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Demi

Not to mention, quite a few of his friends just got REALLY wealthy.

catfanNar

A bracelet he was wearing? Really?