Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"The state of Arkansas is down in talent this year"

Started by 3BoarsDown, June 28, 2010, 03:38:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steef

R-VilleHog

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 09, 2010, 08:53:30 pm
That took courage - to read all of this and reply to the original post is commendable.

I was hoping I get mod rights eventually, or avoid being banned.  I'm good at that on most other websites.

Hawgon

Quote from: steefhog on July 09, 2010, 03:31:42 pm
I've thought for a while that he's Danny.

It can't be.  He doesn't post with a lisp.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

gatecrasher

I see there are still straggling Huggers in our midst....

Here's the only thing to look at....
The Hogs will beat the Piss our of Ole Piss and Nuttjob in October. It will be ugly from the opening kickoff.

I hope to be there to see this beatdown live and uncensored....

nextlevel

Quote from: gatecrasher on July 10, 2010, 10:21:46 am
I see there are still straggling Huggers in our midst....

Here's the only thing to look at....
The Hogs will beat the Piss our of Ole Piss and Nuttjob in October. It will be ugly from the opening kickoff.

I hope to be there to see this beatdown live and uncensored....

Some can focus on the eventual cellar dwellers of the west this year, but I have my sights on Bama and LSU.
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

gatecrasher

But we have to beat Nuttless, or the fanbase will become restless.

Cannot lose to them for the 3rd straight year.

Just sayin...