Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'09 missed calls in the SEC

Started by 3BoarsDown, June 15, 2010, 05:58:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamHands

June 18, 2010, 09:47:56 am #50 Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:49:44 am by HoginHeat
Quote from: forrest city joe on June 17, 2010, 01:45:30 pm
Something is very wrong when it comes to arkansas and the sec refs.Bama had 3 offensive holding calls in the sec in an entire year. you have got to be kidding me!

WOW! That can't be right! Unbelievable.

Again, this is why I will never chant SEC at a ballgame!
One day at a time.

Jack The BN

I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

N HOG

By far the worst call was the stoppage of clock in the LSU game when the Tiger was tackled at least three yards in-bounds.

Everyone knows that the officials usually lean the other way on these calls to keep the clock moving.

Considering how far the player was in-bounds and the location of the official, it is clear this official purposely cheated on the play -- no other explanation.

alohawg

The SEC refs even screwed us on our own field against a non-conference opponent.
'member this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGanmT2TSdQ&feature=related
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Tejano Jawg

With all the calls at the end of the Florida game, seems I remember Petrino saying this 'non-call' was the worst one of the bunch.

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

TomasPistola

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on June 20, 2010, 12:43:00 am
With all the calls at the end of the Florida game, seems I remember Petrino saying this 'non-call' was the worst one of the bunch.

This is the one I wrote to Chris about. He asked if he'd missed any and after the Phantom PI that was called on us, to allow this crap was beyond ridiculous.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

N HOG

Quote from: alohawg on June 20, 2010, 12:31:31 am
The SEC refs even screwed us on our own field against a non-conference opponent.
'member this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGanmT2TSdQ&feature=related

Totally forgot about those calls.

The complete pass call is totally laughable-- and would be unbelievable if it weren't the for the fact these are SEC officials -- that makes it VERY believable.

Cletus

I think Riley Cooper is about the dirtiest f-in' WR I've ever seen.
See, what had happened was........