Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt update

Started by 3BoarsDown, December 08, 2009, 06:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwa_razorback_coffee

I am filing a Freedom of Misinformation Act on this thread.

Tusks

I sometimes wonder when Sexton's secretary says "hootie on line 1" does Sexton roll his eyes and make him hold or does he run to the phone.

I really don't know.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hoggish1

December 08, 2009, 11:56:55 am #102 Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 11:59:08 am by Hoggish1
Quote from: hawgfan923 on December 08, 2009, 09:24:53 am
This morning on Memphis talk radio, Sexton did confirm that Nutt was in discussions with OM administration today and had not met with Kansas officials at this point.  That was all he would say... I think that gives this story all the credit that it needs.  Nutt is definitely using this as a power play and he also realizes that the Big12 North is a lot easier to win in than the SEC West.

This is no doubt true, but Pellini and Snyder will make him their biotch, for starters if he goes there.  The difference is he may be able to finish third every year, which is way higher than he's about to start finishing.  Plus he gets an immediate three year pass because of the mess Mangino has gotten them into. 

Sivad

One thing is for sure: all of this continuing public job chasing of the Kansas job by Nutt does nothing but hurt Ole Miss, it's reputation, it's recruiting, and it's bowl chances.
Keep it up Hootie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pigture perfect

Well, I guess this episode of Where's Nutt going now is over. Have to wait for next year I suppose.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hoggish1

Quote from: LawnHog48 on December 08, 2009, 10:14:52 am
And Broyles protected him to almost the death of Arkansas Football. My point is he was supported by the PTB.

Yea White fired him alright. Biggest payoff in the history of college football. I bet Weiss don't end up with as much money as Nutt and White stole from the program.

Thank you for telling it like it is!  There is only one that was worse for Arkansas than nutt and that was white.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Pigs Been Fly on December 08, 2009, 10:42:40 am
until you beat Nutt you can't run your mouth. I'm w/everybody on the Nutt issue, but he "owns" Arkansas until we prove otherwise.

He owns you.  That's about it

wachhog

Quote from: Root66 on December 08, 2009, 10:39:40 am
Teresa, why not use your own photo in your avatar?
Because Teresa's avatar is sooooo grammatically correct.

wachhog

Quote from: wachhog on December 08, 2009, 12:23:16 pm
Because Teresa's avatar is sooooo grammatically correct.
As is her grammar when she uses the possessive verb form instead of the plural.  Makes her statements so credible, her opinions so sage!

BOAR_N2BWILD

I hope he leaves for Kansas. I am considering getting my doctorate from Ole Miss and do not want to be associated with that idiot in any manner. Actually used to cheer for Ole Miss except when playing Hogs- but now wouldn't cheer for them even if they were playing ---ugh---Texass
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 08, 2009, 01:11:25 pm
I hope he leaves for Kansas. I am considering getting my doctorate from Ole Miss and do not want to be associated with that idiot in any manner. Actually used to cheer for Ole Miss except when playing Hogs- but now wouldn't cheer for them even if they were playing ---ugh---Texass
Damn, that sux. To think you finally got rid of Nutt and he went to your "other" team. ick
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

razorshark

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 08, 2009, 12:04:03 pm
Thank you for telling it like it is!  There is only one that was worse for Arkansas than nutt and that was white.

Plus 1 if I could
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

Wild Bill Hog

I haven't read anything on this topic since yesterday, but I have to believe Turner Gill (if he's still a candidate) would be a much more attractive coach than Nutt.  Gill knows the Big VIII/XII, and is a recognized name in that part of the country.  His Neb career was legendary.

HighTide999

Geez, this must be HDN Information Site/  get over it and him.  most of you wanted him gone, he is gone.

RTR and WPS except that special Saturday in September.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HighTide999 on December 08, 2009, 01:37:07 pm
Geez, this must be HDN Information Site/  get over it and him.  most of you wanted him gone, he is gone.

Why are you on a Hog Message Board?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HighTide999

McKinneyhog,
Because I want to.  Live in Little Rock.  Enjoy the constant chaois. Why are u on the board???

HighTide999

Root66

Quote from: dhornjr1 on December 08, 2009, 10:43:58 am
I thought that WAS Teresa in that avatar.

Just the same girth around the waist. Teresa was much more butch than Chris Farley.

Root66

Geez, is it really any of your concern, asshat?

The Great Hambino

Bear Bryant is dead. Get over it and him.

HighTide999

root66 and sggrant
such a foul mouth, can you not communicate with civil, educated language??
I am and have been over CBB - but he is back as CNS.  12 and 13 on the way.
You should be proud of CBP - he is good, very good and with him, Arkansas my soon be SEC cream not SEC dream.

cbjagman

Quote from: nutted on December 08, 2009, 11:55:14 am
I sometimes wonder when Sexton's secretary says "hootie on line 1" does Sexton roll his eyes and make him hold or does he run to the phone.

I really don't know.
Well Sexton had better answer his "cash cow" quickly. If not then the Hooter will find some other slick sports agent to do his bidding.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HighTide999 on December 08, 2009, 02:07:40 pm
McKinneyhog,
Because I want to.  Live in Little Rock.  Enjoy the constant chaois. Why are u on the board???

HighTide999
Because I'm a hog fan, always have been always will be, but if I wanted to get all trailer-park dirty I would definitely visit a Bama board. 
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

El Puerco

Hog1952

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on December 08, 2009, 09:02:34 am
This is really funny. I suppose Nutt didn't realize Ole Miss' majors before he accepted the job.  Right.  And what's going to be holding Nutt back next year?  The Rebel mascot? 

Nutt left here so fast I'm sure he didn't. Remenber he left in the middle of the night to go to OSU!!

nwa_razorback_coffee

TCTWF! Thread Choice To Waste File

Root66

Quote from: HighTide999 on December 08, 2009, 03:27:53 pm
root66 and sggrant
such a foul mouth, can you not communicate with civil, educated language??
I am and have been over CBB - but he is back as CNS.  12 and 13 on the way.
You should be proud of CBP - he is good, very good and with him, Arkansas my soon be SEC cream not SEC dream.

Thanks for your input. Now go away, asshat.

Sivad

Quote from: Craig O Squeal on December 08, 2009, 11:17:01 am
...the Kansas Kracker...
"The Kansas Kracker" is so good, I almost wish the Jayhawks had fallen for Nutt's con and hired him.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Pigs Been Fly on December 08, 2009, 10:34:07 am
when did Arkansas beat Ole Miss ? Nutt don't look inept on that.

Hey stupid @$$, he has done nothing with his "OWN" recruits and that is why he's lifting his skirt to any and all potential openings.

He's seeking another well stocked cupboard to plunder, or assurances from Old Myth that his job is safe no matter what happens in the coming season..........................or three.

He's already started laying out excuses as to why there are recruiting disadvantages at Old Myth and how he's not got what he needs to compete with the big boys of the college football landscape and how that's the reason he'll not be able to get over the hump.

It's not his fault, it's the universities, the KKK's, or anyone and anything except for him and his inability to get of his lazy @$$ and recruit like his life and future employment depended on it.

Now, why don't you ask Santa Clause for a brand new red and blue sweatshirt, so you can come out of the closet and root for your favorite coach and the school he now sucks the life blood from???
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

porkurina

Quote from: Pigs Been Fly on December 08, 2009, 10:54:33 am
is it still 2007 ? teresa really ? why not mitch ? still doesn't change the fact we've lost to Nutt twice now. i know you all hate it.
You don't hate that we have lost twice to Ole Miss?

HighTide999

Hey #66 and Hog5,
Since this thread is titled Nutt update, FYI there are at least 9 threads about or concerning you hog fans most unforgettable coach. LOL
He might come back if he reads this board.  You deserve each other, foul mouth and text msgs and all.

HighTide

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 08, 2009, 10:46:45 am
To the Memphis guys that listen to WHBQ.  Lapides seemed fairly neutral or even leaning anti-nutt, but Brett Norsworthy and Dave Woloshin seemed like big huggers/apologists trying to offer explanations and validate Nutt's behavior.  Is this usually the case?
I don't listen to them very often but regarding Norsworthy, he's never going to say anything negative or even neutral about either Nutt or Ole Miss. Why? Because they pay his salary. He is employed by OM to work their football games. Can't recall exactly what he does for them but he's in the press box and working on the radio broadcasts in some way. If I were Brett, I would never say anything negative in a public forum about the entity that writes my check.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

bigmiker

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 08, 2009, 01:11:25 pm

I am looking at getting my doctorate from KU. I don't need Hootie there, I had to deal with him at the U of A. I shouldn't be punished twice.
Quote from: 3kgthog: "He shut it down like Mark Mangino at a buffet."