Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notre Dame

Started by 2FNFST4U, November 25, 2009, 10:49:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2FNFST4U

Looks like Clausen is gone.

Notre Dame mum on swirling issues

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/chi-25-notre-dame-football-nov25,0,2624055.story

Century 21 real estate agent Kathye Currey told the Tribune on Tuesday that the house Clausen's family owns at 703 E. Angela Blvd. in South Bend has been sold.

"It has an accepted offer on it right now," Currey said of the property that is mere steps from campus. "It was for sale, it listed on the middle of July of this year. And it just went pending last week.

"Pending (means) the sellers have accepted an offer on it. It's sold. It just has not closed with the title company yet."

St. Joseph County records still show the Clausens as the owners, but an official said a change in records could take two months to process.[/1]

rebelbruiser

I can tell you one thing.  Having a fan that punches him in the face probably does not increase his odds of staying another year.  Plus, with the Collective Bargaining Agreement coming to an end, it's the best time for him to go if he will be a first rounder.

passinghog

Quote from: rebelbruiser on November 25, 2009, 12:05:20 pm
I can tell you one thing.  Having a fan that punches him in the face probably does not increase his odds of staying another year.  Plus, with the Collective Bargaining Agreement coming to an end, it's the best time for him to go if he will be a first rounder.

Read more, post less. The collective bargaining agreement likely wouldn't come into effect until 2012.

TNhawgfan

Of course he's gone. What better time to leave then after you've won the Heisman? Oh wait, even though the media has hyped him as a top 3 candidate all year, Notre Dame's pitiful record ensures no trophy for the golden boy.
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Tim Harris

I figure him and Charlie will be helping each other pack Sunday morning.