Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Freshman DL Hunter Moreton

Started by Seminole Indian, October 24, 2017, 11:25:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

October 24, 2017, 11:25:27 am Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:52:10 am by Seminole Indian
Has probably been the biggest surprise this fall.

The  6-1, 293lb freshman  from Fort Smith Southside was probably the least heralded signee in the 2017 recruiting class. Signed as a blue-shirt, and was expected to red-shirt because A-State was loaded on the DL, and to be honest I don't think many people really expected much from him, ever. Not only did he not red-shirt, he has  played well in every game and has even started a game. Really hard for teams to block him, and as coaches say "his motor runs hot".

He joins another young "hot motor" defensive lineman from NW Arkansas in Bonneville Javier Carbonell (6-2, 307, So), who has also played very well and started at times, to give A-State not only two quality players at a position that is hard to find quality players, but from an area of the state where they don't normally get many players from.

The future looks very right for these two young players.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne