Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos

Started by TexasDad, June 07, 2017, 10:57:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasDad

Hello All,

This board is by far been the most enjoyable online read of the season. Specifically because the vast majority here truly love baseball and certainly love the Hogs.

You guys do a great job protecting the players from disparaging and inappropriate remarks (every kid on the team is among the very best in the nation - regardless of their execution or opportunity in the limelight).

You'll find some photos from the season here: Razorback Baseball

With a free Flickr account they are downloadable in very high resolution and I extend rights for any non-commercial or non-disparaging application to all members of Hogville.net.

Great year, best ballpark in the SEC and far and away the best fans anywhere!  WPS!

woodhog14

Nice! These photos are outstanding! Thanks for sharing.

Maddhog

These are great!  Thank you.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

woodrow hog call

Wow fantastic photos, thank you for being so generous to share them with us.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

oldrazorband

Amazing. Thank you so much!

zane

Great pics, sir! Thank you for sharing.

I can probably speak for us all when I say that we hope you enjoyed your time spent on the Hill and we truly appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears given by your son to our beloved Razorbacks!
RIP LSUfan

PigWig

Incredible pictures.  Your son was awesome this year, and I hope he gets drafted high next week.  He's definitely earned it. 

Dr. Starcs

Your son is a beast. So thankful he chose to come here. Best of luck in the future to him and you.

JRHoward

Thank You!  Good luck!
Woooo Pig!

TexasDad

You are all very kind and who knows what the future will bring... What I can say for certain is that Trevor's choice in coming to Fayetteville was a blessing for our whole family. I can't imagine a better place to play baseball! I take the photos to stay occupied and give back to the players and their families - although many times this year I was too stressed to take any - lol. Thank you for the kind thoughts and it's sincerely my pleasure to share the photos.

Dr. Starcs

Mr Stephan, would you mind sharing Trevor's recruiting process and what ultimately led him here? 

What coaches were involved, etc.

ricepig

Quote from: TexasDad on June 07, 2017, 06:59:43 pm
You are all very kind and who knows what the future will bring... What I can say for certain is that Trevor's choice in coming to Fayetteville was a blessing for our whole family. I can't imagine a better place to play baseball! I take the photos to stay occupied and give back to the players and their families - although many times this year I was too stressed to take any - lol. Thank you for the kind thoughts and it's sincerely my pleasure to share the photos.

Well.......you could come back next year and enjoy it all again!  😋

Oklahawg

Great pics and we are all thankful you shared them.

While all of us would LOVE to have you around taking pictures of #18 and others next year if this is the last round of UA pics from you we will always be thankful for the time we got to root for your son. He'll always be a Razorback, and you and your family will always have an online "home" at Hogville.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TexasDad

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on June 07, 2017, 07:41:40 pm
Mr Stephan, would you mind sharing Trevor's recruiting process and what ultimately led him here?  What coaches were involved, etc.

I can give you what it was from my perspective, but Trev really handled the process on his own.

Tony V's is well connected and got Trevor on campus and verbally committed before he was on the radar for most schools (very early Fall 2016). With the meltdown in 2016, Jorn leaving and being drafted - I think it was Wes Johnson who was the deciding factor however.

This program is in really great hands at every level - I can't say enough about how impressed I am with every aspect.

WPS!

Dr. Starcs

Great to hear!  Hate losing Vitello, but hopefully DVH brings in someone equal or better.

And Trevor is always welcome back next year (and beyond) Lol

swineology

Quote from: TexasDad on June 07, 2017, 10:57:34 am
Hello All,

This board is by far been the most enjoyable online read of the season. Specifically because the vast majority here truly love baseball and certainly love the Hogs.

You guys do a great job protecting the players from disparaging and inappropriate remarks (every kid on the team is among the very best in the nation - regardless of their execution or opportunity in the limelight).

With a free Flickr account they are downloadable in very high resolution and I extend rights for any non-commercial or non-disparaging application to all members of Hogville.net.

Great year, best ballpark in the SEC and far and away the best fans anywhere!  WPS!

Awesome photography!

Thank you sir!
:razorback: :razorback:

hogginbama

Sir, thank you for sharing these great photos. For those of us out of state it is wonderful to have such a personal glimpse at the players as they give their all for our wonderful state. We have truly enjoyed and will cherish the great memories your son and his fellow Razorbacks have provided us. Best of luck to him and your family in the future. 
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: TexasDad on June 07, 2017, 10:57:34 am
Hello All,

Thank you for allowing us to root for your son. Best of luck with the draft and just know we'd love to see him again with us next year!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005