Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by parallaxpig, June 05, 2017, 09:13:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Left ballpark at 2:30, watch last two innings at home, went to sleep at 4  ish, alarm went off 6:08 for work.  Love being a Hog fan.........I know when I left there were still alot of fans at game so I know I'm not alone.........  If u got a ticket come to the game tonight!!!!!!!!!!
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

LRHawg

Watched from home on Watch ESPN all the way. Currently running on fumes but totally worth it! By far the most exciting baseball game I've seen in a long time!

parallaxpig

Quote from: LRHawg on June 05, 2017, 09:49:38 am
Watched from home on Watch ESPN all the way. Currently running on fumes but totally worth it! By far the most exciting baseball game I've seen in a long time!

Had the pleasure of experiencing a lot of great football game moments live but this was my first I was there moment in baseball.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Kevin

Stuck it the whole thing out. EPIC.
GREAT JOB HOGS
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WilsonHog

Made it back to my hotel room by about 4:00 a.m. One helluva night, and a great memory.

LRHog

Left after the game was over, on interstate by 3:30am, home at 7:15am, Shower, Went to work at 8:00am.

So worth it.

Anyone got 2 tickets for tonight so I can finish this out!?

JHGiunta

Quote from: LRHog on June 05, 2017, 11:39:42 am
Left after the game was over, on interstate by 3:30am, home at 7:15am, Shower, Went to work at 8:00am.

So worth it.

Kudos! 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hogs49ers

Quote from: parallaxpig on June 05, 2017, 09:13:26 am
Left ballpark at 2:30, watch last two innings at home, went to sleep at 4  ish, alarm went off 6:08 for work.  Love being a Hog fan.........I know when I left there were still alot of fans at game so I know I'm not alone.........  If u got a ticket come to the game tonight!!!!!!!!!!

How do you stay that long and then leave at 2:30am???  Not hating btw just curious...
SCREW Vandy!

parallaxpig

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 05, 2017, 11:47:07 am
How do you stay that long and then leave at 2:30am???  Not hating btw just curious...

Yeah I know. Somehow I reasoned 2 hours sleep would be better than 1. In retrospect the fumes I'm running on would probably be the same. 

LRHog

Quote from: JHGiunta on June 05, 2017, 11:43:21 am
Kudos! 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Now I gotta find tickets and ask the boss man to leave ~2pm to get back up for the final game!

That or ask the boss man off leave ~2pm get up there and scalp tickets.

pa_rob424

LRHog- I have 3 tickets I received by email and can't go as I am back at work in IL. In section 98 row C

swineology

This was a game for the ages. Got home at 4 am. I never dreamed I'd be at Baum Stadium at 3 am.

Wow!

See ya'll there tonight, should be fun.

Birminghog

Quote from: LRHog on June 05, 2017, 11:39:42 am

So worth it.

You. Win.