Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I BELIEVE! WHO'S with me?

Started by mj4president, June 04, 2017, 12:48:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

TODAY is the day we fight!
TODAY is the day the streets will run with ORU and MO St Blood!
TODAY!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Kevin

I
I believe
I believe we
I believe we will
I believe we will win
I believe we will win
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pudgepork

I believe that it will rain, but not on our parade

PORKULATOR

I do. Gonna score 20+ runs today.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawg1221

I think we're more than capable of 3 slugfest wins in a row.

Hogs49ers

Wooooo!! I also believe!  Wooo f***ing pig! 

Oh and I hate Missouri State so much!
SCREW Vandy!

mj4president

WE HAVE A THIRST AND WE'RE OUT FOR BLOOD!

We'll channel our own Daryl Macon and ball out today.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

tennesseehogwild

daBoar

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on June 04, 2017, 02:54:01 pm
I want to believe! ;D
This is the same team that blew out Florida last weekend, on the road.  It's crazy; I have no feel for this team playing in front of its own 10,000.

Hollywood_HOGan45

It happened in 04. Why not now?

hogbud

mj4president

I picture DVH wearing a fur cloak speaking to them like in GOT.

azhog10

If Koch comes out of his slump we can win this region.

mj4president

Cole is going to go HAM today. He'll have 6 hits in these next two games.

dotnet

Why are so many people on this board acting like this wasn't a top 12-14 team this year? It was on one run loss.

mhsbc59

got some salty in here i always believe until im prove other wise by the score board
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

mj4president

Pigonometry

I believe I'm going to bed.  What a game!  Glad to be able to say I went and stayed until the end.
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

micali

I couldn't stay up but I had dreams the game got into the 20' but unfortunately we lost. Hog fan mentality, sorry. Very surprised to read this morning that we won. Woo pig.

Polecat

WPS! Lets get another one tonight!
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

SPAL

I cleaned up the negative trolling from your positive post.

Wild Bill Hog

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: oldbooniehog on June 04, 2017, 06:29:37 pm
I believe....

I believe Arkansas will continue to be Arkansas

Won't win anything real. Will continue its long proud tradition of would have, could have, almost but not quite there.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Uberanubis

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on June 05, 2017, 10:48:54 am
Rain hurt a lot more than it helped whether you want to admit it or not.

in some aspect i'm sure it did, it cant be good on any pitching arms having to throw wet balls.
but you could tell that in the second round of rain we were a little more prepared for it, we played better and Mizzu state didn't because they didn't play the filed when it rained the first round. i think today is when it really takes it toll on both teams.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.