Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are the best places to eat/park during regionals weekend

Started by pa_rob424, May 31, 2017, 09:21:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorfHog

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on June 04, 2017, 08:20:06 pm
I'd have to disagree.  Great place and Jeff is a great owner that takes pride in his food.

I've been a loyal patron for several years, but our last trip was pretty disappointing. If I have another trip like the one a couple weeks ago I won't be going back.

foghornshog

Please shoot me an email at foghornswings@gmail.com with details of your last visit so I can address.  With 4 locations and 150 employees, some of which are constantly new,  mistakes can happen.  I just like to prevent mistakes from becoming trends.  Wing size varies some, but right now they are averaging 6-7 per pound.  Thanks.  Jeff

TX HOG

Quote from: foghornshog on June 05, 2017, 12:02:08 pm
Please shoot me an email at foghornswings@gmail.com with details of your last visit so I can address.  With 4 locations and 150 employees, some of which are constantly new,  mistakes can happen.  I just like to prevent mistakes from becoming trends.  Wing size varies some, but right now they are averaging 6-7 per pound.  Thanks.  Jeff

We visited the Rogers location a few days ago. First trip to a Foghorns for us. We are in Bentonville. The girl behind the bar was super nice and helpful. She let us sample some flavors which really helped.