Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That little ASU message board thingie

Started by BPsTheMan, July 13, 2015, 06:48:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

So hey ASU guys, your board can't handle a little give and take?

I joined and posted a few threads asking a few leading questions that the Wolfs didn't want to answer

Then Reverend Jerry, Cullen Fitzpatrick and I were banned  :D

Seriously? Cullen just had one post and it was about fried okra or something. Seriously? Banned? LOL!

So you Wolfs are big time huh? Can't handle a little discussion on a message board? Just asking, because I knew I'd be banned when I joined. And that was confirmed.  ;D

Any discussion?

Hogwop

Good God, RedWolfAlphaMale?? Give me a friggin' break.

Keep on fightin' the good fight HRV
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Seminole Indian

I'm not a big fan of the Den forum but like this site when it comes to all things Razorback, that site is the best source of info about A-State.

I do understand why some A-State fans are thinned skinned when it comes to the Razorbacks , and why some Razorback fans are offended.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

BPsTheMan

Razorback fans are entertained, not offended

Seminole Indian

I really don't think the average Razorback fan gives it much thought.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Delicious~Dreams

Banned??  Lol!   

Harry Rex you should have posted as the fuzzy green monster....it might have helped.  :)