Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ASU is getting a reputation...

Started by Ugly Uncle, December 11, 2013, 10:29:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KaysFieldTouchdown

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 14, 2013, 04:28:32 pm
I agree with the unique part. The interesting one not so much. I guess it depends on what you consider interesting. Speaking of bashing other parts you just did it yourself! I guess that was your intention though. I was born in and love south Arkansas. I grew up and lived in central Arkansas. I lived, worked and went to college in Northwest Arkansas and love it. I lived and worked in Northeast Arkansas and sorry but didn't like it. I live in a Memphis suburb and hate it. IF I had to choose one of the three places I loved to live I would Choose Northwest Arkansas. I plan to move back there some day.

I guess you are referring to my mention of NWA folks? I don't know. I was referencing those from NWA who seem to think the rest of the state is a wasteland.

NWA itself if beautiful and I enjoy my visits. I went to a game in Baum last spring for the first time. I've been to Reynolds Stadium many times.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 14, 2013, 04:51:18 pm
Good decision.

Once I reached the point I could live anywhere in the US and still do what I do, I moved to the Jonesboro area.

I lived in Fayetteville for one year, and it was nice, but I missed the mosquitos.

From Memphis, and currently helping Electrolux get a plant up and going there, but would not live there.

I have to admit some of the Memphis suburbs aren't so bad.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Kicking Wing

Quote from: nextlevel on December 14, 2013, 11:17:14 am
To the Liberty/Independence bowl.

The Sunbelt was weak before CUSA raided it, its just a glorified FCS conference now...
Wrong.  The SBC lost some of its weakest teams and CUSA added several FCS for their market.  The SBC is actually as strong or stronger than it was before.  Taking App. St. and Ga. So. to go with Texas State and So. Alabama is better than being saddled with FIU and FAU and UNCC and ODU.

Jack The BN

I think ASU should take a shot at Tim Duchamps. He would be a good fit for their style of play.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name