Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Petrino to Arkansas St

Started by Cavosea1, December 05, 2012, 12:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

Quote from: Cavosea1 on December 05, 2012, 12:52:17 pm
Yeah I heard he called them inquiring and I was wondering.  Have you all noticed that all SEC schools stayed away from Bobby Petrino???  Seems the conference as a whole dont want him and Slive is at the top making sure.  Not saying its true but I did hear whispers of him telling other SEC schools to not consider Petrino.
Slive ain't the problem...Petrino is the problem.  Is Slive the reason no other school from a major conference in the entire United States has hired him?

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: hogpc on December 05, 2012, 03:47:08 pm
Slive ain't the problem...Petrino is the problem.  Is Slive the reason no other school from a major conference in the entire United States has hired him?

As time goes by, I feel more and more vindicated by my constant theme on the board for 8 months that we don't know everything that resulted from JL's investigation, and that they're likely more to the story.  With as many people as he pissed off, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they lined up at JL's office to spew negative things about him and blow the whistle on everything they could think of. 

It's just becoming more obvious that there must be more baggage than even we are aware of. 

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

nextlevel

Quote from: hogpc on December 05, 2012, 03:47:08 pm

Yeah, apparently Auburn shook more skeletons out of Petrino's closet pre-interview. No idea what.
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell