Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This guy nails it...

Started by Al Boarland, December 01, 2017, 02:18:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Boarland

If it weren't for UTenn we would be the talk of Twittersphere and other media platforms.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-cares-about-traditions/amp

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: HF#1 on December 01, 2017, 02:18:59 pm
Bolin never nails anything.
+1 Thanks for letting me know it was a Bolin article before I clicked on it.

Al Boarland

Beaverfever

The sad thing is that they wouldn't be talking about us because Bielema and Long have made us nearly irrelevant.  Everyone has been talking about A&M and Florida State.

Al Boarland

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 01, 2017, 02:25:14 pm
The sad thing is that they wouldn't be talking about us because Bielema and Long have made us nearly irrelevant.  Everyone has been talking about A&M and Florida State.
Tenn sucked and they are the talk of the town.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 01, 2017, 02:25:14 pm
And Tenner! lol

Hogs958

The panic and trashing of the University is getting ridiculous.

Dark Helmet Hog

Bolin get's his info from the message boards. He is an all time idiot. A true MOTHO.

rljjr

Quote from: Hogs958 on December 01, 2017, 02:27:11 pm
The panic and trashing of the University is getting ridiculous.

It's all that guy does. I stopped reading the whole site -- even the two guys who do decent work -- because of EB.

Beaverfever

Quote from: Al Boarland on December 01, 2017, 02:25:51 pm
Tenn sucked and they are the talk of the town.
yeah but Tennessee never became irrelevant.  Also Tennessee has apparently been fighting to overthrow their leadership and apparently they have won as Fulmer is now in charge.  It hasn't been as bad of a week for Tennessee as it could have been.  They were going to hire Greg Schiano

jgphillips3

Forget Mississippi...Thank God For Tennessee!

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: HF#1 on December 01, 2017, 02:18:59 pm
Bolin never nails anything.

Thanks for the warning from me, too.

All links to Bolin should come with a surgeon general warning.

ImHogginIt

Please tell me Bolin does not have a media pass to Hog games. Piss on the guy

Al Boarland

Quote from: aussiehawg on December 01, 2017, 02:34:21 pm
From that 'article':

If they won, no one would care. Nobody said a dang thing about Bobby not being an Arkansan, at least not negatively. Ridiculous.

Agreed. It's just strange that the move is for Arkansas ties. Just look for the best coach you can get. Why set those kind of parameters up to limit your pool when you aren't the most attractive job?

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Al Boarland on December 01, 2017, 02:24:42 pm
Maybe he got lucky this time?

No, he didn't......."If" is never a good argument because it is not reality......
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

JMartin_AF1

I disagree. We fired the AD because (what appears that he would not fire our coach). A coach that won 11 SEC games in 5 years. I mean, sure, firing both at the same time causes a bit of a problem, but in no way are we doing what TENN is doing.

NoogaHog

Quote from: rljjr on December 01, 2017, 02:29:18 pm
It's all that guy does. I stopped reading the whole site -- even the two guys who do decent work -- because of EB.

Yeah, I agree. I get tired of the "Arkansas is a bunch of idiots and don't know what their doing" shtick over and over. He doesn't know any better than anyone else, but can't pass up the opportunity to make up a scenario, present it as truth, and then blast the U of A for it.

No coach has been named yet "See they are idiots and don't know what they are doing"

My favorite was the piece last week when, supposedly, a whole lot of anonymous coaches (?) said that the search was in chaos. The relatively quiet Arkansas search doesn't sound like chaos to me. It sounds like they are just waiting.

Tennessee is chaos.

His shtick has gotten old. I don't need just a sunshine pumper, but goodness don't just set up a bunch of straw men. Have some facts and insight, son.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"