Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowherd accuses Bama and Arkansas of manipulating schedule.

Started by rhog1, July 19, 2016, 02:21:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

However, I did agree with his point that all teams competing for the CF Playoff need to be on a level playing field. Same number of conference games, all play a conference championship game, etc.

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

BoarnSupremacy

I remember in 2009 or 2010 he said Notre Dame was done since they didn't do well in recruiting anymore.  Notre Dame was top 10 in recruiting the year before.  He is terrible.

The_Iceman

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on July 20, 2016, 10:28:39 am
I remember in 2009 or 2010 he said Notre Dame was done since they didn't do well in recruiting anymore.  Notre Dame was top 10 in recruiting the year before.  He is terrible.

Doing good in 2017 as well (#4 nationally):
http://notredame.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Commits

Finished a pretty solid #15 in 2016:
http://notredame.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Commits

TUSKtimes

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 19, 2016, 05:00:40 pm
I know the schedule.  Thanks.

I'm saying his viewpoint and the hyperactiveness to it is not a big deal. Hell, he called out Bama too.   No biggie.

Last year's installment of how it was all going to shake down in cowherd's world:
Nov.29,2015
"Clemson, Oklahoma, Michigan St, Ohio St
SEC is an overrated mess. Sorry Bama."

Too numerous and a waste of time to list all barbs this year by our friendly sociopath. But whether it be cowherd, clay travis, joel klatt, the ultimate answer is always keep peeing in their cereal. Makes baby sour. 

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

kodiakisland

Collin used to be funny 10-15yrs ago.  Some of the crap he would say were things you should just think, not say over the air.  Before he ever got married/divorced he would say crap about whatever girl he was dating and just made for an entertaining show.  The last few years whenever I've caught the show, it just seems he's turning into a bitter old man.  Still saying crap but no longer entertaining.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: TUSKtimes on July 20, 2016, 10:37:03 am
Last year's installment of how it was all going to shake down in cowherd's world:
Nov.29,2015
"Clemson, Oklahoma, Michigan St, Ohio St
SEC is an overrated mess. Sorry Bama."

Too numerous and a waste of time to list all barbs this year by our friendly sociopath. But whether it be cowherd, clay travis, joel klatt, the ultimate answer is always keep peeing in their cereal. Makes baby sour.
Funny how guys like him and Brando have turned on the SEC as soon as that got on with fox. Hmmmmmm,  I wonder why. 

theFlyingHog

With some of the polls Hogville has wrecked with overwhelming numbers, it's probably good business sense to pick on us and get clicks. So just don't click

coolhog

OU can sit the starters a whole month because several of the conference games are blow offs .

flynhog

What about the last two years when we had the hardest schedule in the west?

Where was whistle-britches then to support us?
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

rhog1

Großer Kriegschwein

Cowherd is an idiot, and so are most of the people that actually believe what he says.
This is my non-signature signature.

31to6

Quote from: brandon on July 19, 2016, 05:08:57 pm
SEC should play 9 conference games. PAC 12, Big 12 and Big Ten do. The best teams in the PAC play 9 conference games plus they've scheduled 2 P5 schools out of conference. 11 P5 games to our 9
The Pac-12 only has 4 teams in the top 25 (ESPN FPI)
The SEC has 9!
The SEC W has 6!

Of course the Pac-12 has to go out of conference more to shore up their Strength of Schedule.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Got a text from Big Lou today asking me about why we have a soft schedule.  I didn't know what he was even talking about and he said he saw it on cowherd today (read it on closed caption of course).  Lou's not the the sharpest knife in the drawer and I lined him out but that's an example of how idiots like this can affect dumb fans who don't know anything about us like Lou. 

Lou turns 65 in November and is having a big birthday party for himself the weekend of the LSU game.  I already told him I'm going to the game and not his birthday party.  That's how fired up I am about the season.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: OTR on July 25, 2016, 10:16:15 pm
Got a text from Big Lou today asking me about why we have a soft schedule.  I didn't know what he was even talking about and he said he saw it on cowherd today (read it on closed caption of course).  Lou's not the the sharpest knife in the drawer and I lined him out but that's an example of how idiots like this can affect dumb fans who don't know anything about us like Lou. 

Lou turns 65 in November and is having a big birthday party for himself the weekend of the LSU game.  I already told him I'm going to the game and not his birthday party.  That's how fired up I am about the season.

All of that is fine and dandy, but the real question is whether a chin strap was used for grease runoff.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Grizzlyfan

This ramble may be one Cowherd's most stupid ramble in a sea of rambleingness.

razored

why does anyone ever care what Colin Cow-turd has to say about anything..

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: OTR on July 25, 2016, 10:16:15 pm

But did he say "texteses" like Jim Harbaugh does?
[CENSORED]!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 27, 2016, 07:29:47 pm
But did he say "texteses" like Jim Harbaugh does?

Lou has a slight lisp.  The best acting he ever did wasn't a speaking role..just a snarling role and him hitting a most muscular pose.  I asked him one time why the hulk always hit us with a most muscular when he got mad.  He didn't even understand the irony.

longpig

Quote from: kodiakisland on July 21, 2016, 09:56:53 am
Collin used to be funny 10-15yrs ago.  Some of the crap he would say were things you should just think, not say over the air.  Before he ever got married/divorced he would say crap about whatever girl he was dating and just made for an entertaining show.  The last few years whenever I've caught the show, it just seems he's turning into a bitter old man.  Still saying crap but no longer entertaining.

True, my intro to teh herd was him going on and on about how fun drinking was.  Of late, the James Joesph bizzaro interview was pure gold. 
Don't be scared, be smart.