Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chandler Morris

Started by 3Scoreand10, February 04, 2018, 07:29:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldman1015

Quote from: GuvHog on February 05, 2018, 04:31:03 pm
I didn't say he was in the running, I said he applied for it. He was never seriously considered (Thank Goodness!!).
Did he fill out a paper application?
Arkansas, the left lane state.

Hogindasticks

Quote from: GuvHog on February 05, 2018, 03:33:28 pm
His family is his business. My concern is his committment to the U of A and leaving his family in Texas doesn't exactly show a solid committment to the U of A.

I think what your getting at is his Long Term Commitment.  We want him here longer than a year or two.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: 3Scoreand10 on February 05, 2018, 05:41:38 pm
So we should be suspect of the commitment of a soldier sent to Iraq if he did not take his wife and kids.
Family always comes first.

Oh...I guess we're going there. Very hard to argue against this statement.

RME

Quote from: oldman1015 on February 05, 2018, 05:35:08 pm
Did he fill out a paper application?

I think he emailed his resume and cover letter to jobs@tamu.edu

LZH

Hogindasticks

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 05, 2018, 05:49:09 pm
Oh...I guess we're going there. Very hard to argue against this statement.

So, now Arkansas is like Iraq...sheesh...and I thought the hog fans were all loving.

gohogs1969

I'm a dad. I'd bet 90% plus of us are too. I would leave it up to my child. Give him the option. By the way, I'm also a Fayetteville Purple Dog. Would love to see him play for my school but a to be a senior in high school and the starting QB is special.

Stu

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 05, 2018, 05:49:21 pm
I think he emailed his resume and cover letter to jobs@tamu.edu
Look, I strongly disagree w Guvs position on whether CCM should compel his son to move to AR just to appease the fans.  Although I fully understand his thought process.

But give the guy a break on CCMs interest in the TAMU job.  He graduated from there, his daughter goes to school there, and frankly, it's reasonable to assume that he would have liked to have been considered for that job. 

You guys do know how to exasperate people.  Heh.

FATHAWG08

Quote from: AP85 on February 05, 2018, 03:52:41 pm
Guv's viewpoints prove what's wrong with Jefferson county.
And Bradley County is Rocking!!
I love off season Football!!

RME

Quote from: Stu on February 05, 2018, 07:34:05 pm
Look, I strongly disagree w Guvs position on whether CCM should compel his son to move to AR just to appease the fans.  Although I fully understand his thought process.

But give the guy a break on CCMs interest in the TAMU job.  He graduated from there, his daughter goes to school there, and frankly, it's reasonable to assume that he would have liked to have been considered for that job. 

You guys do know how to exasperate people.  Heh.

Oh I was 100% joking with my post about the email address. I was playing along with the stupidity of him "applying for the A&M" job. 

jimmiewkersh

Starting QB at Highland Park will get Chandler much more opportunities to play at the next level because of the competition level he will face in Texas' largest classification.  7A is good for Arkansas football, but no team would make it to the quarter finals in Texas.  Most of the 4A district champions in Texas would destroy any team in Arkansas including every State Champion this year.  Football in Texas is like upper level P5 ball in most 5-A conferences.  Unless you have lived it and seen it first hand, you have no idea of what it is like for 12 - 15 weeks in the Fall.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on February 05, 2018, 04:46:43 pm
No, I'm sure he flies home to spend as much time with them as possible. Consider yourself lucky on being a proud dad and Grandpa, that's something I'll never have the privilege of doing.

None of that has anything to do with you posting how someone should raise their kids.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

netteltonhog

As a child growing up in a split household, my first hand knowledge is let the young man finish high school where he is at.  I strongly feel that CCM is doing the right thing for his son.  This will pay big dividends in their father son relationship later in life. 

NoogaHog

Can we trash this thread yet?
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

AirWarren

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on February 05, 2018, 03:42:07 pm
I'm a long time Hog fan and what's best for the U of A football program is what matters to me.

I want a head coach that WANTS to be at the U of A and it's THE job that he wants. I hope I'm wrong and Chad Morris is much more committed to the U of A than I think he is.

Except you only think he isn't totally committed due to what he and his wife has decided for their family business and wellbeing. My dad spent way over 50% of his career time traveling all over and only being home on weekends and sometimes not then. If not for him and a whole lot more fathers you wouldn't have had electricity as a youngster. Military parents are gone a lot. I guess in your eyes they aren't committed to family.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

arthurhawgerelli

This is for GuvHog, who I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree.  This time I disagree, but I've got my own personal family reason I'll point out that makes me agree with the decision Coach Morris has made.

My son was a qb for the high school I worked for.  I wasn't a coach, but I was an administrator in the district.  My son was more suited to be a receiver or running back in the offense of the school he attended.  There just wasn't another choice for qb, and I'm glad I wasn't the coach, because it was a tough situation.  I could have taken a job at a competing district, and my son would have more than likely been able to help that team much more as a qb because the offense they ran called for the skills he had.

To shorten this story, we stayed put.  The biggest lineman on my son's team started the season weighing 240 lbs, and he finished the season weighing below 200.  My son took a physical beating, and we didn't qualify for the playoffs.  The school we considered moving to, missed out on going to the state championship game when the qb fumbled (again) at a very inopportune time.

Have I beat myself up many times since then?  You bet.  Many, many times.

Although your point of Coach Morris appears to not be 100% bought in is valid, I give him a pass when it comes to his family, and his son staying in a school and program he fits in.  He's already uprooted the young man during his jr. high years to move back to Texas.  I'll bet my mortgage that the day Highland Park finishes their season during Chandler's senior year, the entire family moves to Fayetteville. 

Pig in the Pokey

CLASSIC HOGVILLE to say the guy isnt committed to us b/c his TEENAGER wanted to stay in High School with all of his friends and team mates in a millionaire only neighborhood in Texas, and lead a nationally know football team. He's in a utopia living out his dreams.

My God> Seek help, people. Your terrible self esteem is correctable.

i hope he doesnt read this stuff. Y'all are embarrassing af.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NoogaHog

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on February 06, 2018, 10:38:07 am
This is for GuvHog, who I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree.  This time I disagree, but I've got my own personal family reason I'll point out that makes me agree with the decision Coach Morris has made.

My son was a qb for the high school I worked for.  I wasn't a coach, but I was an administrator in the district.  My son was more suited to be a receiver or running back in the offense of the school he attended.  There just wasn't another choice for qb, and I'm glad I wasn't the coach, because it was a tough situation.  I could have taken a job at a competing district, and my son would have more than likely been able to help that team much more as a qb because the offense they ran called for the skills he had.

To shorten this story, we stayed put.  The biggest lineman on my son's team started the season weighing 240 lbs, and he finished the season weighing below 200.  My son took a physical beating, and we didn't qualify for the playoffs.  The school we considered moving to, missed out on going to the state championship game when the qb fumbled (again) at a very inopportune time.

Have I beat myself up many times since then?  You bet.  Many, many times.

Although your point of Coach Morris appears to not be 100% bought in is valid, I give him a pass when it comes to his family, and his son staying in a school and program he fits in.  He's already uprooted the young man during his jr. high years to move back to Texas. I'll bet my mortgage that the day Highland Park finishes their season during Chandler's senior year, the entire family moves to Fayetteville.

I would take that bet. I'd bet they let him graduate from HP. They surely aren't going to rip him up 5 months before graduation.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

soccerrunner

Quote from: jimmiewkersh on February 05, 2018, 09:40:48 pm
Starting QB at Highland Park will get Chandler much more opportunities to play at the next level because of the competition level he will face in Texas' largest classification.  7A is good for Arkansas football, but no team would make it to the quarter finals in Texas.  Most of the 4A district champions in Texas would destroy any team in Arkansas including every State Champion this year.  Football in Texas is like upper level P5 ball in most 5-A conferences.  Unless you have lived it and seen it first hand, you have no idea of what it is like for 12 - 15 weeks in the Fall.

6A was added a couple of years ago in recognition of the possible competitive advantage due to huge student populations at, for example, Allen HS at 6600+,  Plano, Plano West, and PESH at 5500+, Skyline at 4600+, etc.  But, all of the good 5A schools, like Highland Park, would have no problem being competitive at the upper echelon of 6A.

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 06, 2018, 11:19:24 am
I would take that bet. I'd bet they let him graduate from HP. They surely aren't going to rip him up 5 months before graduation.

I certainly don't know what the Morris family will do regarding Chandler's future schooling.  That said, lots of folks don't realize that Chandler is currently in the middle of his SOPHOMORE year. 

Staying until graduation would be two-and-a-half years of batching for our head coach.  Could he do it or would he, that's the question.  Of course, this is a proud Texas family who apparently has deep roots in the state.  For that reason, they may want Chandler to graduate from Highland Park.

Shouldn't matter to Razorback fans; Morris won't finish out his six-year contract anyway.

LAGNAF

Quote from: Sivad on February 04, 2018, 07:56:58 pm
When your dad is head football coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks - you move to Fayetteville, AR

Not if you are about to be the starting QB for the twice defending 5A state champs in Texas

(Unless of course you'd just rather play at FHS)

Stu

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on February 06, 2018, 02:47:22 pm
Shouldn't matter to Razorback fans; Morris won't finish out his six-year contract anyway.
And what exactly, pray tell, did you hope to accomplish with this statement?

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Stu on February 06, 2018, 07:49:18 pm

Nothing. Some of these guys just throw scheisse to see what it hits. There is no rhyme or reason.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: Stu on February 06, 2018, 07:49:18 pm

Not meant to accomplish anything.  Simply a statement of what I believe.  Arkansas is no longer a destination job; actually hasn't been for a while.  Morris is not likely to be here for the duration of his contract.  He will either be very successful and move on to a better job, which is the most likely.  Or, do poorly here and in turn be fired.

I'll also say that I believe Morris would leave for any Big 12 job in Texas except probably Texas Tech.  I think he would also leave for about any SEC job except Vandy, Ky, SC, and possibly MsSt.  And I know he would take the Clemson HC job in a heart beat.  JMO.

Stu

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on February 06, 2018, 09:34:33 pm
Not meant to accomplish anything.  Simply a statement of what I believe.  Arkansas is no longer a destination job; actually hasn't been for a while.  Morris is not likely to be here for the duration of his contract.  He will either be very successful and move on to a better job, which is the most likely.  Or, do poorly here and in turn be fired.

I'll also say that I believe Morris would leave for any Big 12 job in Texas except probably Texas Tech.  I think he would also leave for about any SEC job except Vandy, Ky, SC, and possibly MsSt.  And I know he would take the Clemson HC job in a heart beat.  JMO.
Wow.

With "fans" like you to encourage us, who needs enemies?

I'll bet you are a ray of sunshine everywhere you go. Heh

steveaustin69

Quote from: Stu on February 07, 2018, 09:12:40 am
Wow.

You can be a fan and be realistic. They aren't mutually exclusive.

psooie

I could see staying for his senior year but staying for jr and sr puts a big strain on the family so I don't like it

Hogindasticks

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 07, 2018, 09:49:42 am
Do you have some insider information on the Morris family or something? How do you know this puts a "big strain" on them? Maybe they've got it perfectly worked out.

Sheesh, folks. Judging another family's decisions is something else.

What does it matter to you? You won't give the guy a chance to change Arkansas football anyway.

oldhawg

Quote from: psooie on February 07, 2018, 09:44:37 am
I could see staying for his senior year but staying for jr and sr puts a big strain on the family so I don't like it

Not a new concept.  Soldiers, sailors, and airmen have had to deal with family separations for a long time, sometimes multiple times.  Strong, dedicated families develop successful coping strategies as a family unit.  There can be unexpected stressful situations, but nothing that can't be dealt with.  Stress is not necessarily fatal. 

RME

Quote from: Hogindasticks on February 07, 2018, 01:34:39 pm
What does it matter to you? You won't give the guy a chance to change Arkansas football anyway.

Well you've said it in two different threads so I might as well do it, too:

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 05, 2018, 05:16:46 pm
Absolutely. I love the Morris hire. For the first time in a while I think we're about to see some really great things from the program.

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 06, 2017, 11:09:07 am
Who's to say Morris won't be Holtz? We have NO idea.

He could be Holtz. He could be Bielema. We have no clue.

Yeah, you are what your record says you are. And Morris' record has improved every year in the 3 years he's been a head coach after taking over a 1-11 team. I'd say that's called "progress," and "progress" can lead to some optimism.

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 05, 2017, 10:38:02 pm
I believe Morris is very good at identifying talent and developing it.

I support that with this, although a hole could be poked in my argument. Where the hole could be poked is in regards to the amount of walkons the SMU program currently has, or walkons that eventually contribute significantly.

Hear me out: No, SMU is not going to be a top five destination for recruits in Texas. But the AAC is a different animal in recruiting due to its geography. Teams range from USF, to SMU, to Cincinnati, to Temple, to Connecticut. Schools like USF, UCF, and Cincinnati, for example, have inherent advantages. Massive public schools that are in the middle of fertile recruiting grounds (yes, SMU is as well, but I'm getting there) that can take their share of leftovers, AND establish a solid walkon program.

SMU is a small private school that costs $46,000 to attend BEFORE room and board, books, etc. If someone can find evidence SMU has a strong walkon program, my argument is cut. But, that being said, SMU can't have the privilege of a walkon program like these other massively-enrolled state schools.

Therefore, Morris knows the players he is looking for, and he knows how to develop them, because he can't have players waiting in the walkon wings. He has to work with what he has, and he has done well; progress each year is doing well.

Our previous coach, in my opinion, was poor at both of those facets. I believe that Morris' ability to have a roster of almost all Texas recruits shows that he knows what he needs and how to develop them.

"What about his record?" He took over a 1-11 team and has added wins every year since. That's progress. In our microwave world, people want it NOW. A coach ain't gonna take a 1-11 team to 10-wins in consecutive years.

So that's my argument for Morris. I think he is a great identifier and developer of talent, and at a place like Arkansas where he will not overwhelmingly land 4* and 5* recruits, I think that's a valuable asset.

Stu

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 07, 2018, 09:24:55 am
You can be a fan and be realistic. They aren't mutually exclusive.
I will grant you that.  But, if you owned or was named CEO of a business and you heard one of your workers bad mouthing your leadership to all of your employees and saying that you wouldn't be here in 6 years anyway.   Do you keep him/her?  After all, the worker was only "being realistic". 

While HV is not the same, I think the principle is.  We come on here to get encouraged, get news, and look for hope for the future.  And some yahoo(s) continuously passes skyisfalling snippets and their sole purpose is to demoralize and degrade - all under the auspices of "being realistic".

Frankly, I don't get it.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Stu on February 07, 2018, 04:06:06 pm
I will grant you that.  But, if you owned or was named CEO of a business and you heard one of your workers bad mouthing your leadership to all of your employees and saying that you wouldn't be here in 6 years anyway.   Do you keep him/her?  After all, the worker was only "being realistic". 

While HV is not the same, I think the principle is.  We come on here to get encouraged, get news, and look for hope for the future.  And some yahoo(s) continuously passes skyisfalling snippets and their sole purpose is to demoralize and degrade - all under the auspices of "being realistic".

Frankly, I don't get it.

It's not; simple as that.

If I point out we are 95-120 in SEC conference games does that mean my purpose is to demoralize and degrade?  That's not some in the future sky is falling mantra. That's our record; it happened.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Stu on February 07, 2018, 04:06:06 pm

Frankly, I don't get it.
A better analogy would be a long-time, loyal customer bad mouthing the leadership.  And if you are in business you have no choice but to try and regain their trust.

Con el Cerdos

February 07, 2018, 04:42:48 pm #134 Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:56:51 pm by Con el Cerdos
Quote from: Stu on February 07, 2018, 09:12:40 am
Wow.

Why would you need me to encourage you on how you should feel about the Razorback football program?

Just so you'll know, "fans" like me have been contributing financially to the U of A football program probably longer than you've been alive.   But just guessing there.

And if you want to be realistic about the national relevance of our program I don't see how you could disagree with my comments.  Especially, if you know anything about Morris' history.  In roughly 25 years coaching high school and college, Morris has never been at any school longer than 4 years.   Not a negative but one has to conclude that he is a very upward and mobile individual; very ambitious.

Further, Arkansas was not his first choice this year.  He badly wanted the A&M job; however, they wanted the "home run" hire.

So, at the risk of discouraging you, I'll repeat:  I will be the most surprised Razorback fan in existence if Morris is still here in six years.

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: GuvHog on February 05, 2018, 03:07:31 pm
The kid should be supporting his father's endeavor. Living in Texas while his father lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas is not supporting his father's endeavor. My father was a minister for 40 years and not one time did the family ever consider staying and living in 1 town while dad Pastored a church in another town. Such a thing would have been completely ridiculous. If the kid was going to be a Senior next year MAYBE I could understand him staying but he's not. He's finishing his Sophomore year of high school in May or June.

Oh, come off it Guv. There were plenty of reasons to hate on Jeff Long, but his daughter attending Mizzou wasn't one of them. In fact, I don't think I ever remember seeing it brought up. If you were offered a job making 7-figures in a town 4-5 hours away, do you think your dad would've advised you to not take the job? I find that hard to believe. Some people will find just about anything to complain about.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Stu

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on February 07, 2018, 04:38:16 pm
A better analogy would be a long-time, loyal customer bad mouthing the leadership.  And if you are in business you have no choice but to try and regain their trust.
I will buy that analogy.

Stu

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on February 07, 2018, 04:42:48 pm
Why would you need me to encourage you on how you should feel about the Razorback football program?

Just so you'll know, "fans" like me have been contributing financially to the U of A football program probably longer than you've been alive.   But just guessing there.

And if you want to be realistic about the national relevance of our program I don't see how you could disagree with my comments.  Especially, if you know anything about Morris' history.  In roughly 25 years coaching high school and college, Morris has never been at any school longer than 4 years.   Not a negative but one has to conclude that he is a very upward and mobile individual; very ambitious.

Further, Arkansas was not his first choice this year.  He badly wanted the A&M job; however, they wanted the "home run" hire.

So, at the risk of discouraging you, I'll repeat:  I will be the most surprised Razorback fan in existence if Morris is still here in six years.
Welp, if you have been contributing longer than I've been alive, then you're likely to be pretty old. As in, well beyond retirement age. Heh.

I am familiar w Morris track record as a coach.  Not much different than Petrino, but until the wreck he seemed pretty content to stay here...but obviously, we will never know for sure.  Maybe the same vibes w Morris will play out, but without the drama. We can hope, right?

Your last paragraph isn't nearly as dogmatic as what you originally wrote.  Semantics, I know, but probably wouldn't have rubbed me wrong enough to respond if you had said this first.

But, whatever, to each their own.

TexHog188

August 30, 2019, 11:26:55 pm #138 Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 11:50:05 pm by TexHog188
Was bored tonight so I listened to the Highland Park vs Rockwall football game.  The opener for both schools.  HP wins 66-59 after being down 31-10 in the 2nd quarter.

Chandler Morris was out of his mind in this game.  He had two early picks, one on a tipped ball by the receiver and one on a bad screen pass.  But he recovered to throw 5 TD passes and had 4 Rushing TDs with a couple of them being over 40 yds.

Will try to post his final stats when they are released.

Stats Per dallasnews.com

Passing: 27-43 62.8% 474 yds  5 TD 2 INT
Rushing: 180 yds  15 carries 12yds/carry  4 TD
Total Offense: 761 yds and 30 first downs.

His TD runs were: 49, 40, 16, and 5 yds (game winner)
His TD passes were: 10, 41, 27, 64, and 23 yds.

Some guy not named Morris kicked a FG.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

RealHog

Quote from: TexHog188 on August 30, 2019, 11:26:55 pm
Was bored tonight so I listened to the Highland Park vs Rockwall football game.  The opener for both schools.  HP wins 66-59 after being down 31-10 in the 2nd quarter.

Chandler Morris was out of his mind in this game.  He had two early picks, one on a tipped ball by the receiver and one on a bad screen pass.  But he recovered to throw 5 TD passes and had 4 Rushing TDs with a couple of them being over 40 yds.

Stats Per dallasnews.com

Don't loads of QBs put up mind numbing stats at these rich TX schools in spread systems with Big 12-like defenses then go off to be a second string at a Sun belt school? Seems like I hear of it a lot. More system type QBs than actual world beaters.

TexHog188

Quote from: RealHog on August 30, 2019, 11:59:18 pm
Don't loads of QBs put up mind numbing stats at these rich TX schools in spread systems with Big 12-like defenses then go off to be a second string at a Sun belt school? Seems like I hear of it a lot. More system type QBs than actual world beaters.

And loads of QB's don't.  Kid is a baller.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TexHog188 on August 30, 2019, 11:26:55 pm

Stats Per dallasnews.com

JHC!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

NO. not like that they dont. 761 total yards in one game! When have you ever heard of a stat line like that before?

oldhawg

It would validate your statement more if you would give a couple of examples.  Since you "hear of it a lot,"  it must be a common occurrence that can be easily verified.

Hoggish

I love that we are having the debate over and over and over.  Very entertaining.

hogfooey

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 31, 2019, 12:30:10 am
NO. not like that they dont. 761 total yards in one game! When have you ever heard of a stat line like that before?

Actually, the Pulaski academy quarterback threw for well over 800 yards and eight passing touchdowns and one rushing touchdown the other night.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

The NewEra

Chandler Morris is the real deal.  The sooner some of the brain dead haters in this fan base quit holding it against him for being the coaches son the better.  He's going to be a quarterback here and he will make the team better with his presence and the competition he brings to the room.

Some need to quit their petty knit picking of everything Morris and embrace the rebuild of this program.  The hateful complainers on this board are starting to wear on me.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: hogfooey on August 31, 2019, 04:39:47 am
Actually, the Pulaski academy quarterback threw for well over 800 yards and eight passing touchdowns and one rushing touchdown the other night.
he threw for 700 yards.. and ran for another 130.

Pennywise

hawgon

Anybody asking a kid to give up being the starting QB at a top Texas high school team where he will play in Jerry World in front of 50k fans in the state championships is just clueless.  Most people on earth will never experience something like that.  It's more than just a state championship.  In many ways it is one of the pinnacles of athletic accomplishment in the whole world.  It's unique.