Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bert made history that hasn't happened since V-E Day:

Started by WalHog2018, November 07, 2017, 02:57:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

KennyForAD

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 07, 2017, 04:57:34 pm
Holy darn does this mean I get to be a part of a conspiracy in a lunatic's mind?

Gods, it's about time.

Trust me buddy, if I had any sources, and I don't, I would tell you idiots the opposite of what they were telling me, so that I wouldn't lose my source.

Think on that.

Think on this:  Xanax might help you, but consult your doctor first.  Thorazine may be better suited for you, or a lobotamy...

KennyForAD

KennyForAD

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 04:38:20 pm
Not standing up for whats right is worse than anything you just proclaimed.  SAD!

There is hope for this world yet.  Thank you, Brutha, and welcome to Hogville.

KennyForAD

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 04:43:32 pm
How is calling them childish names on Hogville "standing up for what's right?"  How about writing to Long and the BOT like moses007 did? Wouldn't that do more good? And yes, some of you are really sad and pathetic.

What brand of psychosis makes a person freak out like this over calling millionaires who are destroying our program, "Jeffie and Burt."   There is NO WAY you can be serious.  If you are, you definitely need to be locked up.

KennyForAD

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 04:43:32 pm
How is calling them childish names on Hogville "standing up for what's right?"  How about writing to Long and the BOT like moses007 did? Wouldn't that do more good? And yes, some of you are really sad and pathetic.

You're d^^^mned right I'm sad and pathetic.  But I was once a warrior, son.  Watch your mouth.

KennyForAD

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 07, 2017, 03:38:24 pm
I not be able to go to a game since I went Bobby's first year and we got slammed by Texas and Colt McCoy.
I try to buy some Hog items each year and that about it .

When this is over and we have a new AD, look me up and we'll go to all of 'em.

HogTide2

6 year stretch ???????  Since 1992, the hogs have not even shared a SEC title!!  There is also a MAJOR difference between Division or Conference championship.  We have never won or shared a SEC championship since joining the SEC in 1992!  Nuff said.

Tejano Jawg

And to think, despite last year's humongous losses, we still should have had a 9-win season!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 07, 2017, 04:03:13 pm
can we get Slobberin' Hog back?

Kind of ironic that Jeff got rid of slobbering Hog due to wanting to make a unified "brand" statement YET he turned around and approved forward facing Hog............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PORKULATOR

I'm more sick of the Bert crap on Hogville from losers like the OP, than I am BRET.  I hate losing, but I hate jerk wads that pile on a low situation even more. If you're typing Bert, you have no class.... Zero... NONE
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

jgphillips3

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 08, 2017, 07:07:50 am
I'm more sick of the Bert crap on Hogville from losers like the OP, than I am BRET.  I hate losing, but I hate jerk wads that pile on a low situation even more. If you're typing Bert, you have no class.... Zero... NONE

Have you considered decaf?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 04:37:10 pm
Long's minion huh? Thinking a bunch of so called mature men calling other grown men childish names is hypocritical when professing outrage about Bible Study rumors by the same people. You think Ken Hatfield would be proud of your childish behavior? Just because some of us don't want to be the sheep that some of you have become by mobbing together and starting stupid threads every five minutes and calling Brett and Jeff childish names doesn't mean we don't want a new coach and AD. You people are why we were labeled 4th dumbest fan base. But carry on with your crusade but when a quality coach doesn't come here and points to the fan base as why, then pat yourselves on the back because you got what you deserve.

It's "Bret."  If you're going to chastise someone for name-calling, at least get the name right!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Jimbob111

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 08, 2017, 07:07:50 am

Lighten up, Francis.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Razorbackers

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 07:15:31 pm
Think on this:  Xanax might help you, but consult your doctor first.  Thorazine may be better suited for you, or a lobotamy...

RAZORBACKS. IN AN OPEN FIELD.

GODS WE WERE STRONG THEN.

WalHog2018

WORST TEAM IN RAZORBACK HISTORY WILL GET BBQ'D BY COACH O THIS WEEKEND. HE'S A FOOTBALL GUY. BERT IS NOT. IM SO DANG MAD. THIS THREAD KEPT ME UP ALL LAST NIGHT.