songofthesword

Who is that in the red hoodie and shorts with the reverse

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

songofthesword

Def the best athlete on the floor

HillBillyHogfan

I kept waiting on skipper to rip the goal down
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

younghog

THAT WAS GREAT..

Good times

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

a0ashle

Who can name all those guys, I couldn't understand Tretola on the Mic very well? Was the first guy Reed?The last was Jamario Bell right? Not bad for DE

Dwight_K_Shrute

I always liked when a FB player would join the basketball team for conference play.  Looks like some of these guys could contribute.

The ones I remember from recent history that actually contributed are Steve Conley, Joe Dean Davenport, Matt Jones, and Brandon Mitchell.  Have we had anyone since Mitchell?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RME

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 23, 2015, 09:46:03 am
I always liked when a FB player would join the basketball team for conference play.  Looks like some of these guys could contribute.

The ones I remember from recent history that actually contributed are Steve Conley, Joe Dean Davenport, Matt Jones, and Brandon Mitchell.  Have we had anyone since Mitchell?

The GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMArQVEq-Ek

010HogFan

I can't wait to see Pettway line up on the outside. His high school tapes were every bit as impressive as an unnamed recruit that went to Ohio State's, but he didn't get the same notoriety. He's a beast at safety too.

IronHog

Quote from: a0ashle on December 23, 2015, 09:40:05 am
Who can name all those guys, I couldn't understand Tretola on the Mic very well? Was the first guy Reed?The last was Jamario Bell right? Not bad for DE

Bell was very good BB player in HS.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

IronHog

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Basketball/2015/BB_AllState_2015.pdf

Pettway and Bell both all-state BB

These are multisport athletes that may explode as full time football players.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: IronHog on December 23, 2015, 10:12:56 am

http://youtu.be/pvCkDki6hDA

I LOVE the ending to that.  An all time classic.  It wasn't like he hung on the rim or anything...he just hammered it in there.  The other team just hangs their heads as if to say, "Well, we just got dunked on and now we can't play anymore." 

And then IMMEDIATELY a guy walks past the camera as if he's just casually headed home because the game is over unless they play the rest of the game half court. 

At some point in your life, you can always say..."You remember that time I shattered that backboard against _____."  Few people get to do that.  And it's ON VIDEO. 

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

immahog

Quote from: a0ashle on December 23, 2015, 09:40:05 am

no the last guy at the end with the backwards dunk was pettway
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

a0ashle

Quote from: immahog on December 23, 2015, 10:41:13 am
no the last guy at the end with the backwards dunk was pettway

I meant the guy in the black shirt dunking over people. I am pretty sure Tretola says its Jamario

010HogFan

Quote from: GirlHog on December 23, 2015, 10:59:08 am
Who was the player who was on another player's shoulders and put the ball in? That was funny! It was a great video and all, but am I the only one who was worried about freak injuries? Guess it was my female instinct that made me tense! It looked like they were having a ball, though!

I think it was Drew Morgan

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

IronHog

Junction city was so good they didn't hafta be showy.

They won state in all three sports.  That's unheard of when you consider the speciality schools in 2a.