Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football News previews the Liberty Bowl (Ark vs. KSU)

Started by WizardofhOgZ, December 22, 2015, 05:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Looks pretty spot on to me.  If we don't get careless with the ball, and if we focus on shutting down their running attack, we should win by 3 TD's or more.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2015/arkansas-vs-kansas-state-prediction-liberty-bowl-game-preview

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on December 22, 2015, 05:02:04 pm
Looks pretty spot on to me.  If we don't get careless with the ball, and if we focus on shutting down their running attack, we should win by 3 TD's or more.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2015/arkansas-vs-kansas-state-prediction-liberty-bowl-game-preview

Bowl games often come down to focus of the players and where their minds are. If this had been played in Nov, Hogs blowout. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 22, 2015, 05:07:33 pm
Bowl games often come down to focus of the players and where their minds are. If this had been played in Nov, Hogs blowout.

Last year they came focused. Standard has been set. I would be surprised if they come out flat.

This is my non-signature signature.

Hawgar The Horrible

Snyder will have his team prepared. It boils down to whether or not the Hogs sleepwalk into the stadium i.e, Toledo and TX Tech.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 22, 2015, 05:11:49 pm
Last year they came focused. Standard has been set. I would be surprised if they come out flat.

Absolutely they did.  More draft eligible players this season.  Texas as an opponent provided motivation as well.  Huge fav's this season and some NFL thoughts.  Hope the focus is there. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jkstock04

On a national scale the only way the Hogs gain respect coming out of this game is if we blow them out. Close to a lose/lose situation.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 22, 2015, 05:19:54 pm
On a national scale the only way the Hogs gain respect coming out of this game is if we blow them out. Close to a lose/lose situation.

To hell with what everyone else thinks.  Considering the Hogs bowl record I'll celebrate a W in any shape, form or fashion.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

BB must not be worried.  He is letting a grad assistant coach the o-line.  How goes the o-line, so goes the Hogs.  Being that BB should be a durn good o-line coach, I really wish he would have taken control of the line for the bowl game.  I guess he is just too busy.

Steef

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 22, 2015, 05:11:49 pm

I think you're right.

We may come out pancake flat on O.  Long time no game and the o-line is likely coasting and don't even know it.  Remember John L's boys, pitiful.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: 12247 on December 22, 2015, 06:52:27 pm
We may come out pancake flat on O.  Long time no game and the o-line is likely coasting and don't even know it.  Remember John L's boys, pitiful.

And we may come out clicking on all cylinders and blow K-State off the field, no one knows for certain, but this is as much of a possibility as what you suggest.
Go Hogs Go!

Brandon72

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on December 22, 2015, 06:57:10 pm
And we may come out clicking on all cylinders and blow K-State off the field, no one knows for certain, but this is as much of a possibility as what you suggest.

Agreed.  I think these type of threads basically boil down to, we might win or we might lose.