Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Liberty Bowl Three Point Contest

Started by bulldog04, December 21, 2015, 08:33:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog04

Does anyone know who will be participating in the three point contest?  I saw on Twitter that the three point contest practice turned into a slam dunk contest which isn't a surprise.  There were some very impressive dunks.  Ragnow can throw it down with ease.

greenEGnHAWGS

Ha ha...that's awesome. Looks like they are having a blast,  except i wish i could tell who all was participating. Saw it was retweeted by Whaley also...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

bulldog04

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on December 21, 2015, 08:43:59 pm
Ha ha...that's awesome. Looks like they are having a blast,  except i wish i could tell who all was participating. Saw it was retweeted by Whaley also...
Yeah I didn't know who was who.  I think Jamario Bell threw down the big dunk at the end.  He said he won the slam dunk contest

PiggoBitttys

I think we could use at least a couple of those guys right now on the bball team.

PonderinHog

Was that Skipper that almost brought it down?

bulldog04

PonderinHog

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jbu5

Who was the last one in the red top? He had to duck under the goal, impressive. 

Sir Oinksalot

...haha, don't know but, I wish I knew the names of everyone in that video...
Some of you guys can do a razz-ma-tazz on this and put some names to it..?

Truly outstanding "not staged" clip that is so endearing to Hog fans everywhere...

I loved it and thank you so much for posting this...Razorback players chill in'
and getting their "freak on" just warms the heart.......

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

andydavis1234

Quote from: bulldog04 on December 21, 2015, 08:47:56 pm
Yeah I didn't know who was who.  I think Jamario Bell threw down the big dunk at the end.  He said he won the slam dunk contest
Pretty sure Bell was an all-state basketball player at Junction City last year. Very athletic kid.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 21, 2015, 09:31:30 pm
Was that Skipper that almost brought it down?

The big kid in the black hoodie was Klint Harvey, the freshman OL from Corning, AR.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015