Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The reason will beat olepiss next year..

Started by snoop hawgy hawg, December 20, 2015, 03:02:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoop hawgy hawg

Ole miss has a 5* left tackle name Greg little who was beat 5-0 by our starting D-end mctelvin agim at the Nike sparq camp in Dallas.....their QB will spend more time on dirt than in the huddle...WPS

greenie

ricepig

GoHogs1091

Don't be surprised if Ole Miss loses at least 5 games next season.

One of those losses will probably be to Florida State.  For some perplexing reason, Ole Miss decided to play FSU.  Here is the possible FSU starting Defensive Line next season Little and the rest of the Ole Miss OL will be facing.

DE:  Josh Sweat   5 Star  (was the #1 overall ranked High School player in the nation before an injury; dropped to the #9 overall player in the nation ranking after the injury).

DT:  Derrick Nnadi   4 Star  (composite ranking score of 0.9514)  the #7 ranked DT in the nation

DT:  Demarcus Christmas   4 Star  (the #9 ranked DT in the nation)

DE:  DeMarcus Walker   4 Star  Very high 4 Star ranking (composite ranking score of 0.9822)  the #3 ranked Strong-Side DE in the nation

Ole Miss is going to see firsthand why Jimbo Fisher did not want to leave all of the talent he has accumulated in Tallahassee in order to go be LSU's Head Coach.

ricepig

Looks like Clemson will take a beating.......

GoHogs1091

Quote from: ricepig on December 20, 2015, 04:08:55 pm
Looks like Clemson will take a beating.......

It will be a doozy of a game in Tallahassee next season.  Clemson will be returning something like 17-18 out of their starting 22 from this season (unless someone leaves early for the NFL).

Hoggish1

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on December 20, 2015, 04:06:29 pm

One of those losses will probably be to Florida State.  For some perplexing reason, Ole Miss decided to play FSU.  Here is the possible FSU starting Defensive Line next season Little and the rest of the Ole Miss OL will be facing.

DE:  Josh Sweat   5 Star  (was the #1 overall ranked High School player in the nation before an injury; dropped to the #9 overall player in the nation ranking after the injury).

DT:  Derrick Nnadi   4 Star  (composite ranking score of 0.9514)  the #7 ranked DT in the nation

DE:  DeMarcus Walker   4 Star  Very high 4 Star ranking (composite ranking score of 0.9822)  the #3 ranked Strong-Side DE in the nation

Ole Miss is going to see firsthand why Jimbo Fisher did not want to leave all of the talent he has accumulated in Tallahassee in order to go be LSU's Head Coach.

Truth!

I am going to love it almost as much as I will when we beat their sorry @ss in Fayetteville!

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 20, 2015, 04:20:01 pm
Truth!

I am going to love it almost as much as I will when we beat their sorry @ss in Fayetteville!

We should be able to win against Ole Miss in Fayetteville.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ole Miss loses to Florida State by at least 20 points.  Florida drubbed Ole Miss this season, and we all saw what Florida State did to Florida this season (frankly, what Florida State did to Florida was more impressive than what Alabama did to Florida in the SECCG).  It should be a better overall Florida State team next season (provided Florida State gets better at the Quarterback position).

King Kong

What's the opinion on Kelly. Everyone thinking he comes back or is he going pro?

Considering what they are losing on O I could see him skipping out after playing well.

lefty08

Can we stop with the "ole piss " "mistake" LSWho nonsense?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

hoggusamoungus

One of those losses will probably be to Florida State. For some perplexing reason, Ole Miss decided to play FSU.  Here is the possible FSU starting Defensive Line next season Little and the rest of the Ole Miss OL will be facing.

Conque wouldn't schedule them so they had to play FSU.

ricepig

Quote from: lefty08 on December 20, 2015, 05:05:35 pm

No, we can't.......

King Kong

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on December 20, 2015, 04:13:08 pm
It will be a doozy of a game in Tallahassee next season.  Clemson will be returning something like 17-18 out of their starting 22 from this season (unless someone leaves early for the NFL).
Clemson will be pre-season #1 regardless of what happens in the playoff.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

King Kong

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 20, 2015, 05:18:24 pm
Clemson will be pre-season #1 regardless of what happens in the playoff.

I heard Clemson is going to be the default number 1 team every year that Brent Venables is DC.

Can someone confirm?

gmarv

tusksincolorado

Quote from: lefty08 on December 20, 2015, 05:05:35 pm

That would be just "UN-Arkansan"!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hawgphish

During the Civil War, 100% of Ole Miss student body fought for the Confederacy.  They suffered a 100% casualty rate.  True.

BearsBisonsBoars

choppedporkextrasauce

Ole piss, lswho, bummer, arky....everyone has one.

we'll not will.

cc

Outside of the Nutt thing, I can't really explain my disdain for Ole Miss but the disdain is great.  Maybe the arrogance of their fan base?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: cc on December 20, 2015, 10:18:27 pm
Outside of the Nutt thing, I can't really explain my disdain for Ole Miss but the disdain is great.  Maybe the arrogance of their fan base?

My grandfather still HATES ol piss from the Manning Sr. days.
This is my non-signature signature.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

greenie

Quote from: longpig on December 20, 2015, 10:34:59 pm
Sometimes Hogville makes me thankful for finishing grade school.
I wasn't correcting his capitalization. I'm guessing you didn't see the incorrect name that was there before the OP corrected it. 

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

jkstock04

Quote from: longpig on December 20, 2015, 10:34:59 pm
Sometimes Hogville makes me thankful for finishing grade school.
I'm not one of these spelling bee nazis that frequent here but know what you mean.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Hawgphish on December 20, 2015, 06:23:52 pm
During the Civil War, 100% of Ole Miss student body fought for the Confederacy.  They suffered a 100% casualty rate.  True.

Hehe

trashcan maN

Because they have an Arkansas State Red Wolves coach who immediately began recruiting on the level of Saban/Miles/Meyer, to a school that was previously a conference afterthought and surrounded by better programs, in his first year?

Paul

Their arrogance without accomplishing anything real is what rankles me

rzrbaxfan

My Ole Miss hate started brewing with Nutt, but it's maintained by the media.  It feels like every year, we hear about how great the recruiting is and how this is their year.  They get a signature win, hang out in the top 25, then fall away as the season goes on.  They've never won the west outright.  They've only had one 10 win season since 1998 (and that was their first one since the early 70's).  They've always seemed overrated to me.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Paul on December 21, 2015, 01:28:43 pm
  Their arrogance without accomplishing anything real is what rankles me
Is it arrogance, or is it snootiness? That school has such an Old Southern Money legacy, that their students pick up that snooty air without actually being Old Money. It's worst of both worlds.

BorderPatrol

So, was it ever determined who Will was?

bp

PonderinHog

NaturalStateReb

I think Ole Miss liked the kickoff classic exposure they got when they played Boise and thought it'd be even bigger playing FSU.  Gotta figure FSU to be the favorite in that one, although I think Ole Miss will be fine if Kelley returns, which he probably will.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on December 21, 2015, 02:39:33 pm
I think Ole Miss liked the kickoff classic exposure they got when they played Boise and thought it'd be even bigger playing FSU.  Gotta figure FSU to be the favorite in that one, although I think Ole Miss will be fine if Kelley returns, which he probably will.

So, Kelley is Will! Explains everything!

bp

Hogfan1660

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on December 20, 2015, 10:17:33 pm

we'll not will.

^^^This^^^

I just now opened the thread because it made my head hurt when reading the topic. If "Will" can beat them by himself we really need to offer him a scholarship quick!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on December 21, 2015, 03:32:20 pm

^^^This^^^

I just now opened the thread because it made my head hurt when reading the topic. If "Will" can beat them by himself we really need to offer him a scholarship quick!

I thought he was already on the team, all I heard last year was " they are throwing at Will"..

hoghiker

Quote from: Hawgphish on December 20, 2015, 06:23:52 pm
Fightin' for daddy's big farm and stuff. Can only imagine the politics of that group.

RazorWild

I wouldn't sleep on Ole Miss.  They currently have the #1 recruit class.  If Kelly stays, they won't have a large drop off.  If he doesn't, Patterson seems legit.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorWild on December 21, 2015, 05:51:14 pm
I wouldn't sleep on Ole Miss.  They currently have the #1 recruit class.  If Kelly stays, they won't have a large drop off.  If he doesn't, Patterson seems legit.

They still have Bucky coaching them .....

Hawgar The Horrible

They're losing a ton on defense. Patterson is a true frosh.

Ole Miss has seen and wasted their best days. They will be mired in a SERIOUS investigation this time next year.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on December 21, 2015, 02:00:31 pm
Is it arrogance, or is it snootiness? That school has such an Old Southern Money legacy, that their students pick up that snooty air without actually being Old Money. It's worst of both worlds.

I dated a Hall High girl, one time back in the 70's, that had been accepted to Mississippi....it didn't last long! She thought her farts smelled like Chanel #5.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hogfan1660

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 21, 2015, 04:39:03 pm
I thought he was already on the team, all I heard last year was " they are throwing at Will"..

LOL!!!! +1

Paul

When it comes to OM, I sleep like a rock.  Freeze will always do Les with more.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Which of our players was given the nickname, ''The Reason''?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?