Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dudley Dawson

Started by JIHawg, December 15, 2015, 11:04:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs7672

So very sorry, prayers for Dudley and his family.

Inhogswetrust

I'm a friend. Dudley is a good guy. Condolences to him, Petra and his family.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ur

snoblind

rmcchris

Prayers for Dudley and his entire family

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: rmcchris on December 16, 2015, 12:11:25 pm
Prayers for Dudley and his entire family

No doubt. The dude has had to live with a lotta personal tragedy.
[CENSORED]!

hawginbigd1

Lord that is terrible, prayers for him and his family!

elksnort

Whether it's part of God's grand plan or not, still very sad news.

So sad.

revolution

I will pray for God's presence, peace and power to be experienced by all who are grieving.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 16, 2015, 12:55:14 pm
No doubt. The dude has had to live with a lotta personal tragedy.

Yes he has. He is a great guy despite that fact.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TheRazorback500

Wow that's tough to hear. I couldn't imagine going through this. Prayers for Dudley and his family.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

PORKULATOR

Sincerest condolences... Very tragic and my prayers go out to the Dawson families.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

lovethosehogs

So sad.  My thoughts and prayers are with him. 

OldCoot

Quote from: JIHawg on December 15, 2015, 11:32:36 pm
Yes.  Per Clay,  Dudley's mother and brother were both killed in a car wreck near Wynne this afternoon. A dump truck clipped her car as she slowed to make a right turn off the highway, spinning it around and into the path of an 18-wheeler. His brother died instantly, his mother dying during the air evacuation attempt to a Memphis hospital.

Prayers.

Porkette

That is so scary and sad. Praying for him and his family.
GO HOGS GO!

Hoggish1

Very sad.  Prayers are sent!

TazorTusk

Joining in with all of you in praying for Dudley and his family.

Tazor

lumphog

Prayers Dudley.....God Bless

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

So sorry to hear this. Prayers going up for you Dudley!

kp72204

Prayers sent. Pray you all make it through this tragedy.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

MissippHog

Just awful.  Prayers going up!

Razorbacks#1

Deepest condolences to the Dawson family
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogimusMaximus

Bahahaha11

God bless you, Dudley. So sorry for your loss. In the blink of an eye, we'll all be together again.

BPsTheMan

Brenda knew my grandmother well

Very sad

God bless the family

Arkamedes

Prayers and my deepest sympathy to Dudley and his family.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Iwastherein1969

those are the type of deaths that leave one numb...I hate that for Dudley...I don't always agree with Dudley but Hog banter means little to nothing compared to losing one's mother and brother at the same time....here's to praying that the Good Lord will comfort Dudley and his grieving family as only HE can
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PigTimePlayer

My goodness . . . horrible news. Prayers for you, Dudley, and the entire family.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

sgfhog

Praying for Dudley and his family that God will give a peace and comfort that transcends understanding.

pitbull1

Our  deepest thoughts & prayers to Dudley and his family!

Misty Mountain Hog

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Dudley and his family. Such a tragedy.

Porkem

Dudley has been a good friend of mine for many years. In August, I rode down to Morrilton with his wife Petra for the funeral of our great friend Ed Jones, a Springdale insurance agent and big time Hog fan. I had the opportunity to meet his mother, Brenda and his brother, Jeff. They were both super, super nice people. I can't imagine the grief Dudley is going through right now. I'm thinking of you today, my friend. Many, many thoughts and prayers.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

jjsam

Thoughts & Prayers are with the Dudley Dawson Family!

razorbackkid

Praying that God will send Mr. Dawson comfort.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

hawg IQ

Quote from: JIHawg on December 15, 2015, 11:04:48 pm
His mother and brother were killed in a car wreck today.  Thoughts and prayers to the family.
I Know I'm late posting this, but I am so, so sad to hear this. Dudley is a good man and this is just horrible, God be with him, oh my, sad, sad indeed !
go hogs go !

Inhogswetrust

December 20, 2015, 07:10:44 am #87 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:33:22 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: Porkem on December 19, 2015, 07:20:40 am
Dudley has been a good friend of mine for many years. In August, I rode down to Morrilton with his wife Petra for the funeral of our great friend Ed Jones, a Springdale insurance agent and big time Hog fan. I had the opportunity to meet his mother, Brenda and his brother, Jeff. They were both super, super nice people. I can't imagine the grief Dudley is going through right now. I'm thinking of you today, my friend. Many, many thoughts and prayers.

We know each other. I'll PM you.

JRHoward

Our thoughts and Prayers are with the Dawson family.
Woooo Pig!

jackflash

I am sorry to hear the news about your loss. Wish I had the words to comfort you at this time. Will be praying for your family

Vantage 8 dude

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Dawson family. How easy it is to get caught up in life's day-to-day issues    without thinking about how fleeting and precious are the moments we spend on this earth. Such a tragedy should serve as a sharp reminder that we all have but so many days on this planet. As with any gift we should choose how we spend our life and invest the minutes and hours wisely.

At this time of year in which we celebrate life in the form of Christ's birth how ironic and sad is it that we also have to offer prayers of strength and grace over lives cut far too short.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on December 20, 2015, 10:34:29 am
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Dawson family. How easy it is to get caught up in life's day-to-day issues    without thinking about how fleeting and precious are the moments we spend on this earth. Such a tragedy should serve as a sharp reminder that we all have but so many days on this planet. As with any gift we should choose how we spend our life and invest the minutes and hours wisely.

At this time of year in which we celebrate life in the form of Christ's birth how ironic and sad is it that we also have to offer prayers of strength and grace over lives cut far too short.

Wild Bill Hog

Justagp

Beautifully stated - sending my prayers to the Dawson family

hoglady

Well done - Vantage, well done.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FATHAWG08

Prayers  to Dudley & Family. God Bless..
I love off season Football!!