Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dudley Dawson

Started by JIHawg, December 15, 2015, 11:04:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

His mother and brother were killed in a car wreck today.  Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Snizzzo

pondwater jack

that's awful.  Prayers for him and his family.

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

tusksincolorado

That is awful....did it happen in Arkansas?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

RAZORHOGG15

Just wanted to say prayers are coming from my family to your family Dudley.  God Bless
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

BigPapaHawg

So sad! Thoughts and prayers out to family and friends!
WOO PIG

JIHawg

Yes.  Per Clay,  Dudley's mother and brother were both killed in a car wreck near Wynne this afternoon. A dump truck clipped her car as she slowed to make a right turn off the highway, spinning it around and into the path of an 18-wheeler. His brother died instantly, his mother dying during the air evacuation attempt to a Memphis hospital.

hollywood hog

Quote from: JIHawg on December 15, 2015, 11:32:36 pm
Yes.  Per Clay,  Dudley's mother and brother were both killed in a car wreck near Wynne this afternoon. A dump truck clipped her car as she slowed to make a right turn off the highway, spinning it around and into the path of an 18-wheeler. His brother died instantly, his mother dying during the air evacuation attempt to a Memphis hospital.

My god, that's awful.  Prayers going out to Dudley and his family.

HognitiveDissonance

Atlhogfan1

So sorry to hear. He has had so many sad things happen.  Prayers Dudley. I'm always uneasy driving on 64. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rtr

Prayers for Dudley and Family.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

3dawghawg

Coached dudley ln jr. High my prayers for dudley in the loss of Jeff and brenda

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Our Father, which art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in Earth,
As it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespasses against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from EVIL.
For thine is the Kingdom,
The power and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Optimus Swine

So sorry for your loss Mr. Dawson.  My family and I send our prayers.
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra

jgphillips3

Prayers for you Mr. Dawson.  May the Lord give you comfort and strength. 

HogCzar1

Prayers indeed sent. What a tragedy.

greenie

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hawgey-Davidson

God lift him up and comfort his soul. This man has endured a lot of pain of loss of loved ones thru the years. My heart just breaks for him. So tragic, so sad. May God bless you Dudley.

SemperFi

Thoughts and prayers to Dudley and his family during this time of tragedy.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Oklahawg

The man has had more tragedy than any three people deserve. May he find peace.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

gmarv

wow.. prayers for Dudley and his family.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Prayers for the Dawson Family.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hoginator

Prayers for peace and comfort that only the Holy Spirit can give during this terrible time...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Hogchick

Awful news. Praying for Dudley.

immahog

omg no that sucks im so sorry ...prayed for the family
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

TexHog188

Tragic news. Our prayers are with you.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

BorderPatrol

So sad.

Prayers for Dudley and his family.

bp

The Hogfather

Quote from: JIHawg on December 15, 2015, 11:32:36 pm

So sad.  Prayers for Dudley and his family.

The Hogfather

Quote from: BorderPatrol on December 16, 2015, 07:49:55 am
So sad.

Prayers for Dudley and his family.

bp

Wow.  Looks like we were on the same page.

DownTownHawg

Prayers sent , very sad !

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent how tragic. 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

tusksincolorado

Traveled that area of Arkansas several times years ago. So, so sorry to hear of this tragic and horrible news. May peace come to you and your loved ones during this time of pain and sorrow.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

goodguytex

Reading this honestly made me tear up. I'm so sorry for him suffering the loss of these 2 people so important and close to him. I think of how I would feel if my Mom and brother were taken from me. It frankly scares me. So prayers to God in Heaven for peace and comfort to Dudley and his entire family. I pray God carries you through this with His peace, with His love. With His mercy.

Hogfan1660

Terrible news! Prayers for him and his family.

PorkRinds

Thoughts and prayers to DD and his family.  Terrible tragedy. 

Hogarusa

Worst nightmare, sorry to hear the news
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

KCHOGFAN

So sad - Prayers sent. 

woodrow hog call

Very sad reminder for us all, cherish every moment we have with our family, praying for Dudley and his family.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

hoglady

Prayers sent that Dudley and his family find strength and peace.
Prayers also sent for the souls of his mother and brother.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

oldbear

Kevin

Lord please bring your comfort, strength, and peace to Dudley & his family. In Jesus Name, Amen
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

mhuff

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 15, 2015, 11:43:09 pm
So sorry to hear. He has had so many sad things happen.  Prayers Dudley. I'm always uneasy driving on 64.

More than half a lifetime ago my brother in law, sister in law, and two others were killed by a drunk driver on. 64.

May God give strength to Dudley and his family all the days of their lives.

termite

So sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers being sent to Dudley and his family.

WooPig90

bigarrazorback

Lord I ask that you give him and his family peace and comfort in this time of grief. I ask that you help him find joy in this time of tragedy I ask this in the name of Jesus.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on December 16, 2015, 12:13:21 am
Our Father, which art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in Earth,
As it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespasses against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from EVIL.
For thine is the Kingdom,
The power and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Amen.

wilyhawg

I remember Dudley's family from their time around Balch, AR when we were younger. We are praying for their strength during this tragic time.

island hog

Thougths and prayers for Dudley's  ... such a tragedy in this Christmas Season.  God bless him and the Dawson family