Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are some things within the fanbase that ticks you off?

Started by Sweet Feet, September 27, 2017, 07:01:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: Ward on September 28, 2017, 10:50:30 am

yeah, whatever Sigmund Freud

oh yea, people that can't really refute a point, so they just post a gif and roll their eyes.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The OTR

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 28, 2017, 10:18:07 am
OP's that mix plural nouns with singular verbs.

11. Grammar nazis that attack my subversive ruminations that flow from my keyboard as I take a shot at essentially everyone one this board.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 28, 2017, 10:53:52 am
11. Grammar nazis that attack my subversive ruminations that flow from my keyboard as I take a shot at essentially everyone one this board.
on

The OTR

Quote from: Ward on September 28, 2017, 10:56:28 am
"everyone one"?

really? "everyone one"?

If I wrote it I meant it. According to most on here my posts are revered and looked upon as gospel. 

I won't change and no one here can change me.

PonderinHog

311Hog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 27, 2017, 08:30:50 pm
Haven't really thought about it but since you asked here are the groups that get on my nerves:

1.  Soreheads - you want blood and you want it now.  You want Long fired, CBB fired, his coaches fired, or somebody's head to roll today.  I hate to say this but I consider the soreheads perhaps the least eloquent of all posters here.  They add "Fire Jeff Long" or "Fire Bielema" (spelled any number of ways) to game threads and all other threads like adding pepper to gravy.  Short sighted but determined, these posters won't be happy anytime soon, and logic or any sense or due process for those they want fired mean nothing to them.  Their spelling and grammar is generally worse than most other groups.  Hate to say that but it's true....and they know it.

2.  Chameleons - Perhaps the most wordy and eloquent and I'd argue most highly educated of all of the groups they waffle back and forth on the issues...one day they profess to lack confidence in CBB...the next they are trying to convince us they are able to somehow rise above the losing and enjoy the games in person or on TV for the event itself because they are true Razorback fans.  They will continue to twist in the wind this season, as they have for the past several seasons.  They look down from their executive offices in their starched khakis and expensive loafers marveling over their own wishy washy prose trying to convince us that their viewpoint is more mature than the viewpoint of others.  I personally love their contradictory posts and love watching the soreheads lob grenades at them for their own inability to take a stand firmly on one side or the other.   In truth these folks envy the soreheads for their commitment to one cause while admonishing them every chance they get.

3.  Insiders - there is a handful of these smug folks lording over us here...they know how things work in the business world and/or in the world of big time college athletics. They proclaim to know someone or at the very least be functioning at the highest level of Maslow's and refuse to be sucked in by the soreheads or others who come here with pitchforks ready to clean house at all costs.  They are looked upon with envy by some and disdain by others.  They add just enough condescending opinions and comments to infuriate the proletariat.  Most truly know nothing more than you or I but are still perched on a pedestal educating the rest of us a hoping that at some point we will see the light...but in truth they know the soreheads and buyout obsessed simply don't have the IQ to internalize the issues they way they have.

4.  Buyout obsessed - the name says it all - these guys are good at coming up with plans to finance the buyout, spend Jerry Jones' or John Tyson's or the Waltons' money, or recommending some type of negotiation for the buyout. Not the deepest thinkers, these guys probably need fidget spinners because they can't get past this issue and seem to obsess on how to raise $15.4 million.  Most of them have a plan...and every plan I've seen has absolutely a snowballs chance of ever working. But they're going to get out the calculators and prove how us NOT paying the buyout is going to cost us even more money in the long run.  My guess is most of these guys never got past Algebra I in Jr. High based on their flawed math and impractical solutions to this problem.  But I give them an A for effort because they keep coming up with the same solutions every single day.

5.  Next coach - these dreamers like mentioning who we missed, who we should have hired, and who we need to go after now.  Unlike the soreheads and buyout obsessed, they aren't worried about the details of how it's going to happen..they know CBB will be gone soon one way or another (let the buyout guys figure that one out for them) and are only worried about who we can get.  These guys can be broken into five categories:

A.  We need Saban or Meyer and we just need to throw a whole bunch of Jones/Walton/Tyson money at them and they will come - small but vocal number
B.  We should have gotten ______.  These guys live in the past.  They want to go back in time and and get Gundy or Petersen or whomever.  Again - not the deepest thinkers we have
C.  Gus lovers - the numbers of these folks are dwindling and most have gone into hiding but they're still out there....like brown recluses we will never fully get rid of them no matter how much we try
D.  Petrino lovers - we're beginning to heal but his name still comes up more than it should - these posters have very little to add to any discussion and are usually met by resident eggheads with the usual litany of why he had to be fired with a stern admonishment that he isn't coming back - they get conked on the head repeatedly but that doesn't stop them from bringing up the subject again...and they know they're going to get conked on the head again...and they don't care
E.  There's a nice assortment of folks here who have already picked out our next coach.  They mention him by name every chance they get as if the more mentions he gets on Hogville the greater the likelihood that Jeff Long will swoop in personally flying the Arkansas private jet and have him parachute into Razorback stadium in front of our adoring fans - these guys usually are short on words but long on persistence. 

6.  True believers - also a dying breed, they continue to hold out hope that CBB is going to turn this thing around but more than that their loyalty to the Razorbacks in largely unwavering.  These guys have been extremely creative in excuse making, never miss a chance to throw JL Smith under the bus and blame him for five years of bad football but sadly they are running out of excuses, running out of steam, and running out of friends.  Over the years we have watched many true believers morph into chameleons and even soreheads although one does not go from true believer to sorehead without spending some time in chameleon purgatory.  There are more of these in the general public than there are on Hogville due to the fact that soreheads come after true believers with pitchforks and torches and generally they have gone into hiding more so this year than any others.  They will, however, make a come back after a big win and take swipes at the soreheads from their bully pulpit...a pulpit that never lasts long but does exist for short periods of time.  I told you so is their mantra and they never miss a chance to use it on us

7.  Anarchists - More than a few posters thrive on unrest and general insurrection they enjoy coaching changes and firings and upheaval more than they enjoy winning football games.  They're not happy unless they're not happy, have an "I told you so" swagger, and love setting fire to the game thread, anything remotely positive that is posted, and especially love setting fire to true believers.  Their favorite target, however, are the chameleons. Anarchists can and will find contradictions better than any other group and most are armed with at least 50 quotes from other members pointing out their contradictory statements. These elephants brains live for chaos and thrive on our current situation.  A moderator's nighmare, anarchists create ill feelings wherever they post and they are by far the most banned and suspended folks on Hogville.  Sometimes called negative nellies they generally get a thrill out of all the confusion and enjoy the venomous banter that comes after every loss.

my god this is the greatest thing i have ever read on the internet.

You win sir you win.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Calling Bret "Bert".  Sounds like little ole Arkansas Doesn't know whom their coach is.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Snouty

Fans who have decided that there is no way the Hogs can salvage the season after we have played 3 games.

We could still win 7-8 games this year.

The OTR

Quote from: Snouty on September 28, 2017, 05:22:11 pm
Fans who have decided that there is no way the Hogs can salvage the season after we have played 3 games.

We could still win 7-8 games this year.

You're right, true believer.

007 License To Squeal

Fans who do nothing, but trash other fans for their opinion......
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

bythelake

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on September 28, 2017, 06:24:00 pm
Fans who do nothing, but trash other fans for their opinion......

We don't mind negative opinions, just not in every thread time and time and time again.  WE HEAR YOU.

gchamblee

Quote from: ErieHog on September 27, 2017, 07:30:46 pm
The attitude that anyone can roll out of bed and win 8 games every year at Arkansas.

The attitude that we need to keep kneecapping our program by splitting home games between an expensive stadium, and a pit in a cesspool.

The attitude that Jimmys and Joes don't make a difference.

For those who understand that, the belief that we can produce enough of them in-state to be relevant.

Our incessant belief that no matter who coaches our team, the backup is better than the starter. 

Our incessant preference for in-state kids.

The misguided belief that recognizing the difficulty of Arkansas' situation is the same as accepting mediocrity.

The misguided belief that winning trumps all other concerns at all other times.

The misguided belief that someone from outside of Arkansas is inherently suspect when they are involved in any decision making capacity.

The list goes on and on, but its a short summary of the more notable things.

This is an amazing list Erie. Ill happily cosign this list.

aloha_kid

Quote from: ErieHog on September 27, 2017, 07:30:46 pm
The attitude that anyone can roll out of bed and win 8 games every year at Arkansas.

The attitude that we need to keep kneecapping our program by splitting home games between an expensive stadium, and a pit in a cesspool.

The attitude that Jimmys and Joes don't make a difference.

For those who understand that, the belief that we can produce enough of them in-state to be relevant.

Our incessant belief that no matter who coaches our team, the backup is better than the starter. 

Our incessant preference for in-state kids.

The misguided belief that recognizing the difficulty of Arkansas' situation is the same as accepting mediocrity.

The misguided belief that winning trumps all other concerns at all other times.

The misguided belief that someone from outside of Arkansas is inherently suspect when they are involved in any decision making capacity.

The list goes on and on, but its a short summary of the more notable things.

Ditto!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Rayzback

Quote from: goHnirednoP on September 28, 2017, 08:06:33 am
^^^^ !sihT ^^^

.ssol yreve retfa semoc taht retnab suomonev eht yojne dna noisufnoc eht lla fo tuo llirht a teg yllareneg yeht seillen evitagen dellac semitemoS .ellivgoH no sklof dednepsus dna dennab tsom eht raf yb era yeht dna tsop yeht reverehw sgnileef lli etaerc stsihcrana ,eramhgin s'rotaredom A .noitautis tnerruc ruo no evirht dna soahc rof evil sniarb stnahpele esehT .stnemetats yrotcidartnoc rieht tuo gnitniop srebmem rehto morf setouq 05 tsael ta htiw demra era tsom dna puorg rehto yna naht retteb snoitcidartnoc dnif lliw dna nac stsihcranA .snoelemahc eht era ,revewoh ,tegrat etirovaf riehT .sreveileb eurt ot erif gnittes evol yllaicepse dna ,detsop si taht evitisop yletomer gnihtyna ,daerht emag eht ot erif gnittes evol dna ,reggaws "os uoy dlot I" na evah ,yppah ton er'yeht sselnu yppah ton er'yehT .semag llabtoof gninniw yojne yeht naht erom lavaehpu dna sgnirif dna segnahc gnihcaoc yojne yeht noitcerrusni lareneg dna tsernu no evirht sretsop wef a naht eroM - stsihcranA .7

su no ti esu ot ecnahc a ssim reven yeht dna artnam rieht si os uoy dlot I .emit fo sdoirep trohs rof tsixe seod tub gnol stsal reven taht tiplup a...tiplup yllub rieht morf sdaeheros eht ta sepiws ekat dna niw gib a retfa kcab emoc a ekam ,revewoh ,lliw yehT .srehto yna naht raey siht os erom gnidih otni enog evah yeht yllareneg dna sehcrot dna skrofhctip htiw sreveileb eurt retfa emoc sdaeheros taht tcaf eht ot eud ellivgoH no era ereht naht cilbup lareneg eht ni eseht fo erom era erehT .yrotagrup noelemahc ni emit emos gnidneps tuohtiw daeheros ot reveileb eurt morf og ton seod eno hguohtla sdaeheros neve dna snoelemahc otni hprom sreveileb eurt ynam dehctaw evah ew sraey eht revO .sdneirf fo tuo gninnur dna ,maets fo tuo gninnur ,sesucxe fo tuo gninnur era yeht yldas tub llabtoof dab fo sraey evif rof mih emalb dna sub eht rednu htimS LJ worht ot ecnahc a ssim reven ,gnikam esucxe ni evitaerc ylemertxe neeb evah syug esehT .gnirevawnu ylegral ni skcabrozaR eht ot ytlayol rieht taht naht erom tub dnuora gniht siht nrut ot gniog si BBC taht epoh tuo dloh ot eunitnoc yeht ,deerb gniyd a osla - sreveileb eurT .6

.ecnetsisrep no gnol tub sdrow no trohs era yllausu syug eseht - snaf gniroda ruo fo tnorf ni muidats kcabrozaR otni etuhcarap mih evah dna tej etavirp sasnakrA eht gniylf yllanosrep ni poows lliw gnoL ffeJ taht doohilekil eht retaerg eht ellivgoH no steg eh snoitnem erom eht fi sa teg yeht ecnahc yreve eman yb mih noitnem yehT .hcaoc txen ruo tuo dekcip ydaerla evah ohw ereh sklof fo tnemtrossa ecin a s'erehT .E
erac t'nod yeht dna...niaga daeh eht no deknoc teg ot gniog er'yeht wonk yeht dna...niaga tcejbus eht pu gnignirb morf meht pots t'nseod taht tub yldetaeper daeh eht no deknoc teg yeht - kcab gnimoc t'nsi eh taht tnemhsinomda nrets a htiw derif eb ot dah eh yhw fo ynatil lausu eht htiw sdaehgge tnediser yb tem yllausu era dna noissucsid yna ot dda ot elttil yrev evah sretsop eseht - dluohs ti naht erom pu semoc llits eman sih tub laeh ot gninnigeb er'ew - srevol onirteP .D
yrt ew hcum woh rettam on meht fo dir teg ylluf reven lliw ew sesulcer nworb ekil....ereht tuo llits er'yeht tub gnidih otni enog evah tsom dna gnildniwd era sklof eseht fo srebmun eht - srevol suG .C
evah ew srekniht tsepeed eht ton - niagA .revemohw ro nesreteP ro ydnuG teg dna dna emit ni kcab og ot tnaw yehT .tsap eht ni evil syug esehT .______ nettog evah dluohs eW .B
rebmun lacov tub llams - emoc lliw yeht dna meht ta yenom nosyT/notlaW/senoJ fo hcnub elohw a worht ot deen tsuj ew dna reyeM ro nabaS deen eW .A

:seirogetac evif otni nekorb eb nac syug esehT .teg nac ew ohw tuoba deirrow ylno era dna )meht rof tuo eno taht erugif syug tuoyub eht tel( rehtona ro yaw eno noos enog eb lliw BBC wonk yeht..neppah ot gniog s'ti woh fo sliated eht tuoba deirrow t'nera yeht ,dessesbo tuoyub dna sdaeheros eht ekilnU .won retfa og ot deen ew ohw dna ,derih evah dluohs ew ohw ,dessim ew ohw gninoitnem ekil sremaerd eseht - hcaoc txeN .5

.yad elgnis yreve snoitulos emas eht htiw pu gnimoc peek yeht esuaceb troffe rof A na meht evig I tuB .melborp siht ot snoitulos lacitcarpmi dna htam dewalf rieht no desab hgiH .rJ ni I arbeglA tsap tog reven syug eseht fo tsom si sseug yM .nur gnol eht ni yenom erom neve su tsoc ot gniog si tuoyub eht gniyap TON su woh evorp dna srotaluclac eht tuo teg ot gniog er'yeht tuB .gnikrow reve fo ecnahc sllabwons a yletulosba sah nees ev'I nalp yreve dna...nalp a evah meht fo tsoM .noillim 4.51$ esiar ot woh no ssesbo ot mees dna eussi siht tsap teg t'nac yeht esuaceb srennips tegdif deen ylbaborp syug eseht ,srekniht tsepeed eht toN .tuoyub eht rof noitaitogen fo epyt emos gnidnemmocer ro ,yenom 'snotlaW eht ro s'nosyT nhoJ ro 'senoJ yrreJ dneps ,tuoyub eht ecnanif ot snalp htiw pu gnimoc ta doog era syug eseht - lla ti syas eman eht - dessesbo tuoyuB .4

.evah yeht yaw yeht seussi eht ezilanretni ot QI eht evah t'nod ylpmis dessesbo tuoyub dna sdaeheros eht wonk yeht hturt ni tub...thgil eht ees lliw ew tniop emos ta taht gnipoh a su fo tser eht gnitacude latsedep a no dehcrep llits era tub I ro uoy naht erom gnihton wonk ylurt tsoM .tairatelorp eht etairufni ot stnemmoc dna snoinipo gnidnecsednoc hguone tsuj dda yehT .srehto yb niadsid dna emos yb yvne htiw nopu dekool era yehT .stsoc lla ta esuoh naelc ot ydaer skrofhctip htiw ereh emoc ohw srehto ro sdaeheros eht yb ni dekcus eb ot esufer dna s'wolsaM fo level tsehgih eht ta gninoitcnuf eb tsael yrev eht ta ro enoemos wonk ot mialcorp yehT .scitelhta egelloc emit gib fo dlrow eht ni ro/dna dlrow ssenisub eht ni krow sgniht woh wonk yeht...ereh su revo gnidrol sklof gums eseht fo lufdnah a si ereht - sredisnI .3

.teg yeht ecnahc yreve meht gnihsinomda elihw esuac eno ot tnemtimmoc rieht rof sdaeheros eht yvne sklof eseht hturt nI .rehto eht ro edis eno no ylmrif dnats a ekat ot ytilibani nwo rieht rof meht ta sedanerg bol sdaeheros eht gnihctaw evol dna stsop yrotcidartnoc rieht evol yllanosrep I .srehto fo tniopweiv eht naht erutam erom si tniopweiv rieht taht su ecnivnoc ot gniyrt esorp yhsaw yhsiw nwo rieht revo gnilevram srefaol evisnepxe dna sikahk dehcrats rieht ni seciffo evitucexe rieht morf nwod kool yehT .snosaes lareves tsap eht rof evah yeht sa ,nosaes siht dniw eht ni tsiwt ot eunitnoc lliw yehT .snaf kcabrozaR eurt era yeht esuaceb flesti tneve eht rof VT no ro nosrep ni semag eht yojne dna gnisol eht evoba esir wohemos ot elba era yeht su ecnivnoc ot gniyrt era yeht txen eht...BBC ni ecnedifnoc kcal ot sseforp yeht yad eno...seussi eht no htrof dna kcab elffaw yeht spuorg eht fo lla fo detacude ylhgih tsom eugra d'I dna tneuqole dna ydrow tsom eht spahreP - snoelemahC .2

.ti wonk yeht dna....eurt s'ti tub taht yas ot etaH .spuorg rehto tsom naht esrow yllareneg si rammarg dna gnilleps riehT .meht ot gnihton naem derif tnaw yeht esoht rof ssecorp eud ro esnes yna ro cigol dna ,noos emityna yppah eb t'now sretsop eseht ,denimreted tub dethgis trohS .yvarg ot reppep gnidda ekil sdaerht rehto lla dna sdaerht emag ot )syaw fo rebmun yna delleps( "ameleiB eriF" ro "gnoL ffeJ eriF" dda yehT .ereh sretsop lla fo tneuqole tsael eht spahrep sdaeheros eht redisnoc I tub siht yas ot etah I .yadot llor ot daeh s'ydobemos ro ,derif sehcaoc sih ,derif BBC ,derif gnoL tnaw uoY .won ti tnaw uoy dna doolb tnaw uoy - sdaeheroS .1

:sevren ym no teg taht spuorg eht era ereh deksa uoy ecnis tub ti tuoba thguoht I

Don't point the finger at me :)
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

gchamblee

Haven't really thought about it but since you asked here are the groups that get on my nerves:

1.  Soreheads - you want blood and you want it now.  You want Long fired, CBB fired, his coaches fired, or somebody's head to roll today.  I hate to say this but I consider the soreheads perhaps the least eloquent of all posters here.  They add "Fire Jeff Long" or "Fire Bielema" (spelled any number of ways) to game threads and all other threads like adding pepper to gravy.  Short sighted but determined, these posters won't be happy anytime soon, and logic or any sense or due process for those they want fired mean nothing to them.  Their spelling and grammar is generally worse than most other groups.  Hate to say that but it's true....and they know it.

2.  Chameleons - Perhaps the most wordy and eloquent and I'd argue most highly educated of all of the groups they waffle back and forth on the issues...one day they profess to lack confidence in CBB...the next they are trying to convince us they are able to somehow rise above the losing and enjoy the games in person or on TV for the event itself because they are true Razorback fans.  They will continue to twist in the wind this season, as they have for the past several seasons.  They look down from their executive offices in their starched khakis and expensive loafers marveling over their own wishy washy prose trying to convince us that their viewpoint is more mature than the viewpoint of others.  I personally love their contradictory posts and love watching the soreheads lob grenades at them for their own inability to take a stand firmly on one side or the other.   In truth these folks envy the soreheads for their commitment to one cause while admonishing them every chance they get.

3.  Insiders - there is a handful of these smug folks lording over us here...they know how things work in the business world and/or in the world of big time college athletics. They proclaim to know someone or at the very least be functioning at the highest level of Maslow's and refuse to be sucked in by the soreheads or others who come here with pitchforks ready to clean house at all costs.  They are looked upon with envy by some and disdain by others.  They add just enough condescending opinions and comments to infuriate the proletariat.  Most truly know nothing more than you or I but are still perched on a pedestal educating the rest of us a hoping that at some point we will see the light...but in truth they know the soreheads and buyout obsessed simply don't have the IQ to internalize the issues they way they have.

4.  Buyout obsessed - the name says it all - these guys are good at coming up with plans to finance the buyout, spend Jerry Jones' or John Tyson's or the Waltons' money, or recommending some type of negotiation for the buyout. Not the deepest thinkers, these guys probably need fidget spinners because they can't get past this issue and seem to obsess on how to raise $15.4 million.  Most of them have a plan...and every plan I've seen has absolutely a snowballs chance of ever working. But they're going to get out the calculators and prove how us NOT paying the buyout is going to cost us even more money in the long run.  My guess is most of these guys never got past Algebra I in Jr. High based on their flawed math and impractical solutions to this problem.  But I give them an A for effort because they keep coming up with the same solutions every single day.

5.  Next coach - these dreamers like mentioning who we missed, who we should have hired, and who we need to go after now.  Unlike the soreheads and buyout obsessed, they aren't worried about the details of how it's going to happen..they know CBB will be gone soon one way or another (let the buyout guys figure that one out for them) and are only worried about who we can get.  These guys can be broken into five categories:

A.  We need Saban or Meyer and we just need to throw a whole bunch of Jones/Walton/Tyson money at them and they will come - small but vocal number
B.  We should have gotten ______.  These guys live in the past.  They want to go back in time and and get Gundy or Petersen or whomever.  Again - not the deepest thinkers we have
C.  Gus lovers - the numbers of these folks are dwindling and most have gone into hiding but they're still out there....like brown recluses we will never fully get rid of them no matter how much we try
D.  Petrino lovers - we're beginning to heal but his name still comes up more than it should - these posters have very little to add to any discussion and are usually met by resident eggheads with the usual litany of why he had to be fired with a stern admonishment that he isn't coming back - they get conked on the head repeatedly but that doesn't stop them from bringing up the subject again...and they know they're going to get conked on the head again...and they don't care
E.  There's a nice assortment of folks here who have already picked out our next coach.  They mention him by name every chance they get as if the more mentions he gets on Hogville the greater the likelihood that Jeff Long will swoop in personally flying the Arkansas private jet and have him parachute into Razorback stadium in front of our adoring fans - these guys usually are short on words but long on persistence. 

6.  True believers - also a dying breed, they continue to hold out hope that CBB is going to turn this thing around but more than that their loyalty to the Razorbacks in largely unwavering.  These guys have been extremely creative in excuse making, never miss a chance to throw JL Smith under the bus and blame him for five years of bad football but sadly they are running out of excuses, running out of steam, and running out of friends.  Over the years we have watched many true believers morph into chameleons and even soreheads although one does not go from true believer to sorehead without spending some time in chameleon purgatory.  There are more of these in the general public than there are on Hogville due to the fact that soreheads come after true believers with pitchforks and torches and generally they have gone into hiding more so this year than any others.  They will, however, make a come back after a big win and take swipes at the soreheads from their bully pulpit...a pulpit that never lasts long but does exist for short periods of time.  I told you so is their mantra and they never miss a chance to use it on us

7.  Anarchists - More than a few posters thrive on unrest and general insurrection they enjoy coaching changes and firings and upheaval more than they enjoy winning football games.  They're not happy unless they're not happy, have an "I told you so" swagger, and love setting fire to the game thread, anything remotely positive that is posted, and especially love setting fire to true believers.  Their favorite target, however, are the chameleons. Anarchists can and will find contradictions better than any other group and most are armed with at least 50 quotes from other members pointing out their contradictory statements. These elephants brains live for chaos and thrive on our current situation.  A moderator's nighmare, anarchists create ill feelings wherever they post and they are by far the most banned and suspended folks on Hogville.  Sometimes called negative nellies they generally get a thrill out of all the confusion and enjoy the venomous banter that comes after every loss.

This post is gold. I hope this post gets the recognition it deserves. You have managed to fit all of us into an unflattering category. Well done. and well written.

gchamblee

HighcountryHog

Obesity. 

It's become disgusting, and to make it worse, most of these overweight people think it's actually okay or something they can't control.  It's not some outside force, it's YOU.  It's called morbid obesity for a reason.  And, no, this is not fat shaming, just facts.  It pisses me off to no end to watch these tubs of lard file into the stands holding their nachos, two hot dogs, and giant soda while their overweight children follow behind.  The burden that obesity puts on the healthcare systems is one of the major reasons our system is in shambles; long before ObamaCare was even a word.

FYI, I work in healthcare and see this issue every single day.
no bumps, no fat chicks

secfan30

Quote from: TrueBlue on September 27, 2017, 07:02:56 pm
#1 - the wolf-call hog call.

#2 - GSD

#3 - Debating who is better? NWA or Central AR

Agree on all!!! Add in the childish Bert and Carpetbagger insults and those are mine.

gchamblee

Quote from: HighcountryHog on September 28, 2017, 09:49:32 pm
Obesity. 

It's become disgusting, and to make it worse, most of these overweight people think it's actually okay or something they can't control.  It's not some outside force, it's YOU.  It's called morbid obesity for a reason.  And, no, this is not fat shaming, just facts.  It pisses me off to no end to watch these tubs of lard file into the stands holding their nachos, two hot dogs, and giant soda while their overweight children follow behind.  The burden that obesity puts on the healthcare systems is one of the major reasons our system is in shambles; long before ObamaCare was even a word.

FYI, I work in healthcare and see this issue every single day.

i would have figured the biggest burden on healthcare is how many people go to the hospital and then say "just let me die" to the people who are legally obligated to keep you alive. i always thought if you are terminal and 90 dying at home is the way to go, not laid up in the hospital squeezing that last 3 weeks out of life with feeding tubes, ventilators and morphine drips. i read somewhere that most of a persons healthcare costs come from the last 3 weeks of their lives.

Swestwill66

devildoghawg

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Sweet Feet

Quote from: Rayzback on September 28, 2017, 09:17:21 pm
.ssol yreve retfa semoc taht retnab suomonev eht yojne dna noisufnoc eht lla fo tuo llirht a teg yllareneg yeht seillen evitagen dellac semitemoS .ellivgoH no sklof dednepsus dna dennab tsom eht raf yb era yeht dna tsop yeht reverehw sgnileef lli etaerc stsihcrana ,eramhgin s'rotaredom A .noitautis tnerruc ruo no evirht dna soahc rof evil sniarb stnahpele esehT .stnemetats yrotcidartnoc rieht tuo gnitniop srebmem rehto morf setouq 05 tsael ta htiw demra era tsom dna puorg rehto yna naht retteb snoitcidartnoc dnif lliw dna nac stsihcranA .snoelemahc eht era ,revewoh ,tegrat etirovaf riehT .sreveileb eurt ot erif gnittes evol yllaicepse dna ,detsop si taht evitisop yletomer gnihtyna ,daerht emag eht ot erif gnittes evol dna ,reggaws "os uoy dlot I" na evah ,yppah ton er'yeht sselnu yppah ton er'yehT .semag llabtoof gninniw yojne yeht naht erom lavaehpu dna sgnirif dna segnahc gnihcaoc yojne yeht noitcerrusni lareneg dna tsernu no evirht sretsop wef a naht eroM - stsihcranA .7

su no ti esu ot ecnahc a ssim reven yeht dna artnam rieht si os uoy dlot I .emit fo sdoirep trohs rof tsixe seod tub gnol stsal reven taht tiplup a...tiplup yllub rieht morf sdaeheros eht ta sepiws ekat dna niw gib a retfa kcab emoc a ekam ,revewoh ,lliw yehT .srehto yna naht raey siht os erom gnidih otni enog evah yeht yllareneg dna sehcrot dna skrofhctip htiw sreveileb eurt retfa emoc sdaeheros taht tcaf eht ot eud ellivgoH no era ereht naht cilbup lareneg eht ni eseht fo erom era erehT .yrotagrup noelemahc ni emit emos gnidneps tuohtiw daeheros ot reveileb eurt morf og ton seod eno hguohtla sdaeheros neve dna snoelemahc otni hprom sreveileb eurt ynam dehctaw evah ew sraey eht revO .sdneirf fo tuo gninnur dna ,maets fo tuo gninnur ,sesucxe fo tuo gninnur era yeht yldas tub llabtoof dab fo sraey evif rof mih emalb dna sub eht rednu htimS LJ worht ot ecnahc a ssim reven ,gnikam esucxe ni evitaerc ylemertxe neeb evah syug esehT .gnirevawnu ylegral ni skcabrozaR eht ot ytlayol rieht taht naht erom tub dnuora gniht siht nrut ot gniog si BBC taht epoh tuo dloh ot eunitnoc yeht ,deerb gniyd a osla - sreveileb eurT .6

.ecnetsisrep no gnol tub sdrow no trohs era yllausu syug eseht - snaf gniroda ruo fo tnorf ni muidats kcabrozaR otni etuhcarap mih evah dna tej etavirp sasnakrA eht gniylf yllanosrep ni poows lliw gnoL ffeJ taht doohilekil eht retaerg eht ellivgoH no steg eh snoitnem erom eht fi sa teg yeht ecnahc yreve eman yb mih noitnem yehT .hcaoc txen ruo tuo dekcip ydaerla evah ohw ereh sklof fo tnemtrossa ecin a s'erehT .E
erac t'nod yeht dna...niaga daeh eht no deknoc teg ot gniog er'yeht wonk yeht dna...niaga tcejbus eht pu gnignirb morf meht pots t'nseod taht tub yldetaeper daeh eht no deknoc teg yeht - kcab gnimoc t'nsi eh taht tnemhsinomda nrets a htiw derif eb ot dah eh yhw fo ynatil lausu eht htiw sdaehgge tnediser yb tem yllausu era dna noissucsid yna ot dda ot elttil yrev evah sretsop eseht - dluohs ti naht erom pu semoc llits eman sih tub laeh ot gninnigeb er'ew - srevol onirteP .D
yrt ew hcum woh rettam on meht fo dir teg ylluf reven lliw ew sesulcer nworb ekil....ereht tuo llits er'yeht tub gnidih otni enog evah tsom dna gnildniwd era sklof eseht fo srebmun eht - srevol suG .C
evah ew srekniht tsepeed eht ton - niagA .revemohw ro nesreteP ro ydnuG teg dna dna emit ni kcab og ot tnaw yehT .tsap eht ni evil syug esehT .______ nettog evah dluohs eW .B
rebmun lacov tub llams - emoc lliw yeht dna meht ta yenom nosyT/notlaW/senoJ fo hcnub elohw a worht ot deen tsuj ew dna reyeM ro nabaS deen eW .A

:seirogetac evif otni nekorb eb nac syug esehT .teg nac ew ohw tuoba deirrow ylno era dna )meht rof tuo eno taht erugif syug tuoyub eht tel( rehtona ro yaw eno noos enog eb lliw BBC wonk yeht..neppah ot gniog s'ti woh fo sliated eht tuoba deirrow t'nera yeht ,dessesbo tuoyub dna sdaeheros eht ekilnU .won retfa og ot deen ew ohw dna ,derih evah dluohs ew ohw ,dessim ew ohw gninoitnem ekil sremaerd eseht - hcaoc txeN .5

.yad elgnis yreve snoitulos emas eht htiw pu gnimoc peek yeht esuaceb troffe rof A na meht evig I tuB .melborp siht ot snoitulos lacitcarpmi dna htam dewalf rieht no desab hgiH .rJ ni I arbeglA tsap tog reven syug eseht fo tsom si sseug yM .nur gnol eht ni yenom erom neve su tsoc ot gniog si tuoyub eht gniyap TON su woh evorp dna srotaluclac eht tuo teg ot gniog er'yeht tuB .gnikrow reve fo ecnahc sllabwons a yletulosba sah nees ev'I nalp yreve dna...nalp a evah meht fo tsoM .noillim 4.51$ esiar ot woh no ssesbo ot mees dna eussi siht tsap teg t'nac yeht esuaceb srennips tegdif deen ylbaborp syug eseht ,srekniht tsepeed eht toN .tuoyub eht rof noitaitogen fo epyt emos gnidnemmocer ro ,yenom 'snotlaW eht ro s'nosyT nhoJ ro 'senoJ yrreJ dneps ,tuoyub eht ecnanif ot snalp htiw pu gnimoc ta doog era syug eseht - lla ti syas eman eht - dessesbo tuoyuB .4

.evah yeht yaw yeht seussi eht ezilanretni ot QI eht evah t'nod ylpmis dessesbo tuoyub dna sdaeheros eht wonk yeht hturt ni tub...thgil eht ees lliw ew tniop emos ta taht gnipoh a su fo tser eht gnitacude latsedep a no dehcrep llits era tub I ro uoy naht erom gnihton wonk ylurt tsoM .tairatelorp eht etairufni ot stnemmoc dna snoinipo gnidnecsednoc hguone tsuj dda yehT .srehto yb niadsid dna emos yb yvne htiw nopu dekool era yehT .stsoc lla ta esuoh naelc ot ydaer skrofhctip htiw ereh emoc ohw srehto ro sdaeheros eht yb ni dekcus eb ot esufer dna s'wolsaM fo level tsehgih eht ta gninoitcnuf eb tsael yrev eht ta ro enoemos wonk ot mialcorp yehT .scitelhta egelloc emit gib fo dlrow eht ni ro/dna dlrow ssenisub eht ni krow sgniht woh wonk yeht...ereh su revo gnidrol sklof gums eseht fo lufdnah a si ereht - sredisnI .3

.teg yeht ecnahc yreve meht gnihsinomda elihw esuac eno ot tnemtimmoc rieht rof sdaeheros eht yvne sklof eseht hturt nI .rehto eht ro edis eno no ylmrif dnats a ekat ot ytilibani nwo rieht rof meht ta sedanerg bol sdaeheros eht gnihctaw evol dna stsop yrotcidartnoc rieht evol yllanosrep I .srehto fo tniopweiv eht naht erutam erom si tniopweiv rieht taht su ecnivnoc ot gniyrt esorp yhsaw yhsiw nwo rieht revo gnilevram srefaol evisnepxe dna sikahk dehcrats rieht ni seciffo evitucexe rieht morf nwod kool yehT .snosaes lareves tsap eht rof evah yeht sa ,nosaes siht dniw eht ni tsiwt ot eunitnoc lliw yehT .snaf kcabrozaR eurt era yeht esuaceb flesti tneve eht rof VT no ro nosrep ni semag eht yojne dna gnisol eht evoba esir wohemos ot elba era yeht su ecnivnoc ot gniyrt era yeht txen eht...BBC ni ecnedifnoc kcal ot sseforp yeht yad eno...seussi eht no htrof dna kcab elffaw yeht spuorg eht fo lla fo detacude ylhgih tsom eugra d'I dna tneuqole dna ydrow tsom eht spahreP - snoelemahC .2

.ti wonk yeht dna....eurt s'ti tub taht yas ot etaH .spuorg rehto tsom naht esrow yllareneg si rammarg dna gnilleps riehT .meht ot gnihton naem derif tnaw yeht esoht rof ssecorp eud ro esnes yna ro cigol dna ,noos emityna yppah eb t'now sretsop eseht ,denimreted tub dethgis trohS .yvarg ot reppep gnidda ekil sdaerht rehto lla dna sdaerht emag ot )syaw fo rebmun yna delleps( "ameleiB eriF" ro "gnoL ffeJ eriF" dda yehT .ereh sretsop lla fo tneuqole tsael eht spahrep sdaeheros eht redisnoc I tub siht yas ot etah I .yadot llor ot daeh s'ydobemos ro ,derif sehcaoc sih ,derif BBC ,derif gnoL tnaw uoY .won ti tnaw uoy dna doolb tnaw uoy - sdaeheroS .1

:sevren ym no teg taht spuorg eht era ereh deksa uoy ecnis tub ti tuoba thguoht I

Don't point the finger at me :)
What.....in mother mary's name....lmao

RebelliousHog

Too much time on your hands?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

pigture perfect

People who say Pepsi is as good as Coca-cola at the stadium.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"