Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time for a new Hogville abbreviation?

Started by RazrBakr, November 28, 2007, 06:51:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazrBakr

DMW  (dead man walking) should now give way to TCWWF  (the coach who was Fired!)  See example below:

I'm so darn happy Houston Nutt(The coach who was FIRED), otherwise known as TCWWF has gone now.  I can finally celebrate the LSU win."

Of course John White should be known as WTH?!? was he thinking!
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

FL_Hog_Fan

What were we arguing about anyway?

Donny2665

Quote from: RazrBakr on November 28, 2007, 06:51:57 pm
DMW  (dead man walking) should now give way to TCWWF  (the coach who was Fired!)  See example below:

I'm so darn happy Houston Nutt(The coach who was FIRED)(The coach who was FIRED), otherwise known as TCWWF has gone now.  I can finally celebrate the LSU win."

Of course John White should be known as WTH?!? was he thinking!

It already stands for What The Frank,lol.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

RazrBakr

Everyone is  putting "The coach who was fired" after Nutt-less name on their posts.  We as Good Americans can save ourselves time and energy just by calling him TCWWF.  Ok, ok, sometimes humor doesn't translate well in type...
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

whatsshakinbacon

Who is this Nutt you keep talking about?

Bacon out...

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

SeveredSwine

How about a new abbreviation for Hogville, TBTCLIG (The Board that can't LET IT GO).

If you hate the man so much, what's with the infatuation to bring him up in every post?