Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Real Fastest 40

Started by 3of5-2, February 08, 2018, 07:18:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

is on right now with Duke vs. UNC. Both teams are filling it up.

hogsanity

figured no replies Hogville doesnt like GOOD basketball
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

CapitalCityHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on February 08, 2018, 08:48:11 pm

Neither of these offenses have looked very good the last 7 or so minutes. UNC just killing them on the boards.

waphill

I always enjoy watching these two play. Well coached, unselfish teams that leave it all on the floor. It's always a great game.

FineAsSwine

Was listening to ESPN basketball analyst and former Duke star Jay Williams preview today's Duke v UNC game this morning. He ripped both Duke and North Carolina for both being terrible defensive teams this year.

Guess you hadn't heard.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Dr. Starcs

Refs couldn't figure out who to screw over with their beloved coaches.

Hawg414

or more logically, maybe hogville is just more interested in, you know, hog sports.  mind blowing, i know.

Hogimus Prime

Thats all UNC does if they can't score off a primary break or secondary is take a shot and crash the offensive glass.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 08, 2018, 07:18:35 pm
is on right now with Duke vs. UNC. Both teams are filling it up.

their recruiting classes are in the top 10 every stinking year and that helps.

But to your point we are not even close to being the fastest 40 in BB.   It takes studs who can really move play aggressive defense and can put the ball in the hole to do that.

3of5-2

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 08, 2018, 09:40:54 pm

But to your point we are not even close to being the fastest 40 in BB.   It takes studs who can really move play aggressive defense and can put the ball in the hole to do that.
That was exactly my point!

PonderinHog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 08, 2018, 09:40:54 pm

+1
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Adam Stokes

I was just surprised this thread got so far without a "move this thread to general sports this has nothing to do with Hog basketball!"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 08, 2018, 09:13:06 pm
Was listening to ESPN basketball analyst and former Duke star Jay Williams preview today's Duke v UNC game this morning. He ripped both Duke and North Carolina for both being terrible defensive teams this year.

Guess you hadn't heard.
Hogs up! Covid down!