Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas opens at -10.5 vs tennessee at 5dimes

Started by WILL CLINTON, November 06, 2011, 01:37:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WILL CLINTON

If there was a game to bet on the hogs, you won't find a line this good again more than likely.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Hog Milanese

With this team, who knows what'll happen. We could/should win by 31, but we'll probably win by 7.

WILL CLINTON

I learned my lesson on betting on the hogs, but this seems like easy money. No way tenn scores 20 on us, and I don't see any way they keep us from scoring at least 35. Free easy money if u ask me

al2305

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on November 06, 2011, 10:55:45 am
I learned my lesson on betting on the hogs, but this seems like easy money. No way tenn scores 20 on us, and I don't see any way they keep us from scoring at least 35. Free easy money if u ask me

I learned my lesson last night by betting on them and Duh-winning!!!!!!

Redhogs

Quote from: Hog Milanese on November 06, 2011, 09:08:50 am
With this team, who knows what'll happen. We could/should win by 31, but we'll probably win by 7.
I was going to say something about you being negative, but then I realized that's very possible and you are probably right! 8) 8)
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

waynespur21

Coaches need to focus on a potential let down. Our guys need to stay focused and ready to beat some orange arse this coming Saturday.

I hate the overused saying of a trap game, and things of that sort but it does have potential. Our team needs to stay real with themselves this week.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: waynespur21 on November 06, 2011, 11:52:40 am
Coaches need to focus on a potential let down. Our guys need to stay focused and ready to beat some orange arse this coming Saturday.

I hate the overused saying of a trap game, and things of that sort but it does have potential. Our team needs to stay real with themselves this week.

A letdown is not something I see CBP letting happen. Not with the way he focuses on being perfect at home. I know, all coaches focus on that, but it seems to me that there are very few things he focuses on that this team doesn't achieve.

As far as staying real, me and ole Benny Frank like to stay real also. After this game Saturday, we will be really real with each other. This may be my only 5* play of the year.

Beaverfever

November 06, 2011, 03:43:31 pm #7 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:45:05 pm by Beaverfever
That's a suspiciously low line.  Every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to think the hogs are easy money.  Then again the hogs haven't gotten any respect in Vegas all year, and for good reason.  The SC line was really low as well.