Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Porter not playing

Started by mizzouman, March 03, 2018, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 03, 2018, 08:07:44 pm
And another thing...I can't stand your little school up north. I can't stand your fans. You whine, you're Yankees and act like you have actually won something at your little college. I hate your school like I hate Texas. I like Mayonnaise more than Mizzou....and I won't touch Mayonnaise. It sucks, Mizzou sucks worse.

Keep on acting like you have won something.

Mizzou sucks

PRJ
Yup we are whining about the refs....oh wait.....who is whining?  Seriously, I'm just having some fun on here. Refs were fine.  Mizzou just outplayed the Hogs today. That's it. Good luck in the SECT.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 03, 2018, 08:11:07 pm
We did win something, the game.  So there is that.  Melt away turd, it is quite funny. 

I ain't melting.

You guys are the ones acting like you won a national championship...what is that now...2-5 against Mike now or is it 3-5?

PRJ

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 03, 2018, 08:10:42 pm
Yes Cuonzo will take you to unfettered heights...LMAO.

Other than Norm, Mike is your Glory in basketball.

PRJ

Um no, Mike is a footnote.  Had he not had the stars align and guys come to play for uncle Mike, he wouldn't have made it as long as he did.  Martin is closer to Mizzou basketball than Mike ever was, fans were not all that thrilled about 40 minutes of what in the hell.  Not very many were were sad when he left, and that was even AFTER we got stuck with Haith. 

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 03, 2018, 08:12:36 pm
I ain't melting.

You guys are the ones acting like you won a national championship...what is that now...2-5 against Mike now or is it 3-5?

PRJ

Hahahahahah, ok.  First step to stopping a melt is admitting you are having a melt.  You are priceless, but still annoying.  Since you hate Texas too, this is just for you...all hat no cattle. 

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 03, 2018, 08:14:27 pm
Um no, Mike is a footnote.  Had he not had the stars align and guys come to play for uncle Mike, he wouldn't have made it as long as he did.  Martin is closer to Mizzou basketball than Mike ever was, fans were not all that thrilled about 40 minutes of what in the hell.  Not very many were were sad when he left, and that was even AFTER we got stuck with Haith. 

Other than Norm, Mike is your Glory in that second rate program of yours.

Congrats on your national championship. Remember, you ain't even .500 against the coach you wanted gone.

PRJ

TheOtherColombia

I ain't melting.

PRJ

No, acting like we won the game an calling you out on your bull. Did you watch it?  We did win, despite Arkansas having all world Daniel Gafford.  He was the third best freshmen big man on the court today, the third.  In case you missed it, 3rd best freshmen big man on the floor.  I hope for his sake he goes pro, cause Anderson isn't going to help him progress any.  If he can get into the first round, he needs to take the money and run. 

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 03, 2018, 08:16:30 pm
Other than Norm, Mike is your Glory in that second rate program of yours.

Congrats on your national championship. Remember, you ain't even .500 against the coach you wanted gone.

PRJ

Quinn Snyder the coke head says hello...I was sadder about him leaving and burning it all down on the way out the door than I was Mike leaving.  We will be, we fired our nostalgia experiment and got a real coach. 

99toLife

I ain't melting.

PRJ

Did some Missouri hillbilly steal your boyfriend?? You seem to really hate Missouri on an emotional level , why?

raz1965

After watching the game it left no doubt in my mind that Arkansas is the better team, mizzo had home court an home cooking yet could not shake the hogs off there tail. Macon  an Barford with less than half there points should also be considered. Woo pig

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: raz1965 on March 04, 2018, 09:33:48 am
After watching the game it left no doubt in my mind that Arkansas is the better team, mizzo had home court an home cooking yet could not shake the hogs off there tail. Macon  an Barford with less than half there points should also be considered. Woo pig

So why do you think Macon and Barford played so poorly?  Here is a hint, Mike hangs his hat on it but his teams don't really play it well.   The better coach won the game.  The better defense won that game.  As far as last night is concerned the better team did win.   

99toLife

Quote from: raz1965 on March 04, 2018, 09:33:48 am

Did you actually watch the game? I'm thinking you didn't

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 04, 2018, 10:49:08 am
So why do you think Macon and Barford played so poorly?  Here is a hint, Mike hangs his hat on it but his teams don't really play it well.   The better coach won the game.  The better defense won that game.  As far as last night is concerned the better team did win.   

Cuonzo is not a better coach

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 04, 2018, 01:33:10 pm
Cuonzo is not a better coach

Whatever you say.  Last night he sure was, no disputing that because you guys should have had the better team.  Coaching matters, and ours was better last night. 

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 04, 2018, 02:11:35 pm
Whatever you say.  Last night he sure was, no disputing that because you guys should have had the better team.  Coaching matters, and ours was better last night. 

You guys were favored. Take your +18 free throw advantage and be thankful.

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 04, 2018, 02:26:37 pm
You guys were favored. Take your +18 free throw advantage and be thankful.

I am.  Coaching matters.  Want to cut down on fouls, maybe try a zone.  Bet Cuonzo would have ;)

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 04, 2018, 02:36:12 pm
I am.  Coaching matters.  Want to cut down on fouls, maybe try a zone.  Bet Cuonzo would have ;)

Did coaching matter January 13?  Who knows, you were nowhere to be found. Better go find your safe space.

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 04, 2018, 02:41:03 pm
Did coaching matter January 13?  Who knows, you were nowhere to be found. Better go find your safe space.

Our coach did just fine January 13th. The superior team won that night, and barely I might add.  I don't need a safe space, I feel perfectly safe everywhere.  I have a life and a job and other stuff going on besides hogville.  I post more on the politics forum than any other.  The threads I have been in haven't really been about bashing or anything else, just interjecting my thoughts and having some back and forth.  Due to schedule easing up a little at work etc, I would have been on here win or lose posting in the Gafford thread and this one too.  I didn't know that having a life in between posting on a message board was something to call someone out about.  I would worry more about the folks that apparently have nothing better or more productive to do and live and breath this place but that is just me ;)

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on March 04, 2018, 05:19:38 pm
Our coach did just fine January 13th. The superior team won that night, and barely I might add.  I don't need a safe space, I feel perfectly safe everywhere.  I have a life and a job and other stuff going on besides hogville.  I post more on the politics forum than any other.  The threads I have been in haven't really been about bashing or anything else, just interjecting my thoughts and having some back and forth.  Due to schedule easing up a little at work etc, I would have been on here win or lose posting in the Gafford thread and this one too.  I didn't know that having a life in between posting on a message board was something to call someone out about.  I would worry more about the folks that apparently have nothing better or more productive to do and live and breath this place but that is just me ;)

Whatever. You didn't post in any forum for 9 days after your team lost. All you're doing now is trolling. Now, where's that ignore button?

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 04, 2018, 05:40:20 pm
Whatever. You didn't post in any forum for 9 days after your team lost. All you're doing now is trolling. Now, where's that ignore button?

I know it is hard for you to believe, but I do have other things in life that take away from being on a message board all the time.  Shocking, I know.  Missouri winning or losing has no basis on how I use my free time.  It is really more being busy with real life things, and not being any topics that interest me, but carry on cause I am sure you know more about me and what I have going on that I do ;)