Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It’s Ride or Die time

Started by Bacon_Bitz, January 21, 2018, 09:42:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

Get behind this year's team or go away. Three big road games coming up and Hogs probably need to win two to keep their NCAAT chances off life support. Georgia game will set the tone. Of any road games, this is one where we really do need to actually push the tempo. Get to 80 on them and win. All three of these games are very winnable.

Go Hogs

99toLife

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 21, 2018, 09:42:57 am
Get behind this year’s team or go away. Three big road games coming up and Hogs probably need to win two to keep their NCAAT chances off life support. Georgia game will set the tone. Of any road games, this is one where we really do need to actually push the tempo. Get to 80 on them and win. All three of these games are very winnable.

Go Hogs

Bacon just so you know I'm always behind the team. But to be honest I'm 50/50 on their next 4 Games going 1-3 or 2-2.
I think we lose by an avg of 15pts or so on the road in the SEC and the 3 games we have won at home were by 2-2-4.
Saying that doesn't mean I won't be behind the team.

Go Hogs

p.s. Let the crazies on Hogville that want to fire the coach after every loss, say the Refs suck during and after every game win or lose or argue whether we should have Coke or Pepsi on campus  non stop ramble on and ignore them. You will have a much better chance at living long and to prosper.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: 99toLife on January 21, 2018, 12:09:28 pm
Bacon just so you know I'm always behind the team. But to be honest I'm 50/50 on their next 4 Games going 1-3 or 2-2.
I think we lose by an avg of 15pts or so on the road in the SEC and the 3 games we have won at home were by 2-2-4.
Saying that doesn't mean I won't be behind the team.

Go Hogs

p.s. Let the crazies on Hogville that want to fire the coach after every loss, say the Refs suck during and after every game win or lose or argue whether we should have Coke or Pepsi on campus  non stop ramble on and ignore them. You will have a much better chance at living long and to prosper.

2 out of the 3 road games were against the best two teams record wise in conference play. Only lost to Mississippi State by 3 points. Look a little deeper.

99toLife

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 21, 2018, 12:15:46 pm
2 out of the 3 road games were against the best two teams record wise in conference play. Only lost to Mississippi State by 3 points. Look a little deeper.

I know what you are saying but facts and numbers are what they are. We also lost by 20+ points at BWA to LSU so you need to add that in the mix.

Razorback_Mack

Hell yeah. Best post I've seen on here in a while.

Cambridge Hog

I think we slip out of Georgia with a win..

elksnort

Rbill

It should be pointed out that venting about the glaring deficiencies of the team and discussing possible solutions does not equal not being behind the team. If they address their deficiencies and win these fans including myself will obviously be happy. Pretending there aren't issues is not helpful to anybody.

I go to home games and scream and watch the road games hoping to pull it together and win but I'm not blind.

code red

Defense is just not good enough.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

elksnort

Quote from: Rbill on January 21, 2018, 12:57:54 pm
It should be pointed out that venting about the glaring deficiencies of the team and discussing possible solutions does not equal not being behind the team. If they address their deficiencies and win these fans including myself will obviously be happy. Pretending there aren't issues is not helpful to anybody.

I go to home games and scream and watch the road games hoping to pull it together and win but I'm not blind.
This should be stickied.

BannerMountainMan

The more the season goes on the more I watch every game closer, I want them to win so bad because of all the stupid haters on here.

Florida game- 19 pages

Ole Miss game- 8 pages

People only come on here when we lose.

It's sad.

Not real fans.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3kgthog

Been here after every win and loss. Not a hater. I just recognize an average coach when I see one, unlike a lot of you that support Mike Anderson instead of looking out for the entire program.

I'm always behind the Hogs in any sport. I hope we win every game, match, round, meet, etc. I attend every football, basketball, and baseball game as my work schedule allows. I give away my tickets I can't use.

However, I'm not going to sit here with my head in the sand and pretend this is a good basketball team. If that pisses you off, you'll get over it eventually. If I think they'll beat a team, I'll post as such in the prediction threads (if I remember). If I think they're going to get the full tilt boogie danced all over them, I'll say that, too.

That doesn't make me a bad fan. It just means I disagree with you and that blows sand in your hoo hah. There's an ignore button if it bothers you that much.

razorbackchamps94

Get behind this year's team or go away. Three big road games coming up and Hogs probably need to win two to keep their NCAAT chances off life support. Georgia game will set the tone. Of any road games, this is one where we really do need to actually push the tempo. Get to 80 on them and win. All three of these games are very winnable.

Go Hogs
Lose all 3 .. And pretty sure that Okl St beats us at home

razorbackchamps94

AlmaHog2011

Go Hogs

I am a rider till the end! HOGS

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 21, 2018, 05:19:44 pm
The more the season goes on the more I watch every game closer, I want them to win so bad because of all the stupid haters on here.

Florida game- 19 pages

Ole Miss game- 8 pages

It's sad.

Not real fans.

That is sad. I never realized that it was that bad. I do avoid this place when we lose.

WBOBO

I'm riding Bacon.  Enjoy the ride.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Go Hogs
You think out current NCAA tourney chances are on "life support"? If the season ended today we are 100% in.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 21, 2018, 05:19:44 pm

Florida game- 19 pages

Ole Miss game- 8 pages

It's sad.

Not real fans.

Create more accounts and get the page total up. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 21, 2018, 07:56:37 pm
Create more accounts and get the page total up.
I have trouble sticking with 1
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Karma on January 21, 2018, 07:48:07 pm
You think out current NCAA tourney chances are on "life support"? If the season ended today we are 100% in.

If it ended today, yep. If we lose 2 of the next 3, we are gonna be on the bubble with some pressure to win a lot down the stretch.

BDSCT51

My take on the season was that it would be a rocky road through mid January. From then on it was going to be a very special ride that we would all be proud of. I have lost a lot of confidence in my pre-season prediction! The next two weeks will determine a lot of course, NCAA bid and potentially MA's future beyond the 2018/2019 season among the most relevant factors.

I'll stay on the ride till it dies out from underneath us. We'll know soon enough.
Bleeding Razorback Red