Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Couple things about the Ole Miss game.....

Started by aaaactionvp, October 22, 2008, 04:35:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aaaactionvp

1) This week will be the game when BP breaks out the black uni's.  With all the talk about a blackout from the fans, it just rings true.
2) Even if 90% of the fans boo nutt and he gets ran out of the state(again), he will tell the whole world that "its just a small percentage of the fans" that don't like or appreciate him.
3) The first offensive play for OM will be a pass, because he wants to try to show Arkansas fans that he knows how to coach a passing offense.  Probabaly a deep pass.
4) BP will not exchange pleasantries before the game with HDN.  I think he has learned to hate him, just like the rest of us.
5) Michael Smith(if he plays), Casey Dick and DJ Williams are going into this game hoping to prove something to their former coach. 
6) Hootie will bring extra security.
7) If OM wins, HDN will lead the OM band after the game, ladder and all.

hogfan_no1

1) Won't happen.
2) Quite possilble.  The precedent has already been set.
3) Nope.  A leopard doesn't change its spots.
4) Nope.  BP is more classy than that.  He'll rise above it.
5) Those 3 players are not alone!
6) He'll need it.
7) OM has a band? ;)
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

aaaactionvp

Quote from: hogfan_no1 on October 22, 2008, 04:44:43 am
1) Won't happen.
2) Quite possilble.  The precedent has already been set.
3) Nope.  A leopard doesn't change its spots.
4) Nope.  BP is more classy than that.  He'll rise above it.
5) Those 3 players are not alone!
6) He'll need it.
7) OM has a band? ;)
on point #3, the precedent has been set on this one as well.  Nutts first game against bama as the hog coach was a play action pass for a td.  I think he will do this because he wants to stick it to the fans.  I believe he hates us as much as we hate him.

El Puerco

7) OM has a band? ;)

Emmet Otter's Jugband....they're pretty solid:  "River Bottom Nightmare"

and, I agree, if there is any kind of uniform "surprise," it's this week.

havok

(6) - Diana will carry an extra 2x4 for this trip.

razorsharptusk

I think there is already so much emotion around this game, that BP will try to keep every thing around his young football team as normal as possible.  Introducing change could cause confusion.  I do see more passing taking place in this game but I believe that will be becuase the defense of Ole Miss will allow for it.  Plus, Smith is not 100%.
GO HOGS!!

Melhog

Quote from: aaaactionvp on October 22, 2008, 05:02:59 am
on point #3, the precedent has been set on this one as well.  Nutts first game against bama as the hog coach was a play action pass for a td.  I think he will do this because he wants to stick it to the fans.  I believe he hates us as much as we hate him.

It was probably a Stoerner audible wasn't it?? Haha